Conversation Between sosunluck and Ravallo

17 Visitor Messages

1. Uhm no.
    You might aswell stop VM'ing me, this isn't going anywhere: DreamWatcher will not be unbanned.
  2. because his skype is dream.watcher2 this is not proof bro skype brings you many chooses for your skypename and he chooses one of them he is not responsble of that ?!! and it happend with luck and there is no screenshoot that says that bro !! i think that you Should think with your self
  3. O_o How you hacked his Laptop !!
  4. No, he can do the math.
    We basically just found out "ravallo.mpgh2" on Skype was him.
  5. he is telling me he want a Proof that he is the fake OMM and he will shut up !
  6. he swear to me that he didn't and he is telling me he want a single proof ?!
  7. Hmm he imposted a Staff member on Skype (me), easy as that.
    A conversation with him won't change a single thing ...
  8. bro i belive him i know him from years ago talk with him and see what he will say and then do what you want but i belive him i saw him facetoface and he have a bad thing in his eyes
  9. Your VM doesn't make much sense, but no, I don't need to speak with him.
  10. i am DreamWatcher Firend and he tells you to login to MsN or Add him Skype: dream.watcher2 he asked you why did he banned you + he is telling you yes he edited his post cause he wronged in words because he wasn't wearing his eye glasses so he saw that the profile was writen with Ravallo ?!!
  11. i forgot the mail. for mark_henary@hotmail.com
  12. u free now ravallo? need a middle man for a good deal.
  13. Uhm yeah, don't see why not
  14. ah, but i messaged him once it was closed and he never replied tho, should i try again?
  15. Sure.
    Thread was closed by BACKD00R
  16. I dont know who closed my thread ravallo, he didnt even message me for the reason or anything.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...-anti-afk.html
    thats my thread, can u check please?
  17. Should ask the person who Closed your thread really.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17