Crossfire Guide By ***JAMES***
1. When you are running at someone run to YOUR LEFT or THEIR RIGHT since most players are right handed they will turn the other way giving you those few precious extra milliseconds.
2. Jump out from behind corners! Pretend youíre a kangaroo or some crap just JUMP! This is known as bunny-hopping and makes it hard to snipe you or get a headshot on you.
3. In ghost mode (being a ghost) my best tactic is RUSH! I have gotten 31-7 scores by rushing. Just run at opponents in a zig-zag while headshot stabbing them. Practice makes perfect if it doesnít work the first time donít give up!
4. When sniping...TRUST YOUR INSTINCT. Do whatever comes into your mind
first, this is your body calculating it using your basic instincts listen to it. If you think you are going to get a better shot...WAIT. Its better to wait and not get a shot then to miss and get shot to death by a spray gun!
5. C4 planting: when you plant C4 plant it in a wide open spot where everyone can see the defuser then hide in a place you can see the defuser.
6. When using rifles my tactic is run and gun! I run and shoot for headshots in bursts. First to the opponents equals the first chance at killing them!
7. Grenades....well when I started I thought grenades were basically useless pieces of shit and I still do =) my best advice is to throw them around corners or into common hiding spots
8. The guide to crouching: O.K crouching gives people a better aim at your head but also increases your accuracy. Depending on the distance and your HP its up to you to calculate if you want to crouch or not. I like to crouch then stand, crouch then stand, crouch then stand really fast and shoot while crouched then let them pepper my legs while I get the headshot symbol.
9. Handguns are all about moving. Their quick reloads and high accuracy leaves riflers helpless to a good shot with a desert eagle while reloading! Your best bet is to aim for the head and pray!
Add To this thread if you have some more good tips!
REMEMBER TO RANK UP AND THANK!