Thanks

Getting around blocked keypress emulation in MythWar II...?

So, MythWar II is still around, but now it costs $5 to activate one account..in a game that basically requires a five account multiboxing to do /anything/ in it..

So I have 5 accounts numbered sequentially, and I'd like to have a bot start up the exe, go through the motions, login the username and password, select the character, and appear in the world.

I've used pyautogui, as it was just lying there and I was on a Python binge, but pyautogui doesn't send the Tab key, Enter key, or mouse inputs. Hey, it sends keypresses, no clue how or why it succeeds there, but not able to actually login with it.

I would try C#'s key emulation but Visual Studio is being a butt and not letting me do what I want right now. Issues in references to .NET stuff mostly. Fixing it now. AutoHotKey is a no-go as well, same issue, no tabbing or enter. So I'm guessing it's some general detection of certain keypresses..

where do I go from here? there's probably options. the game's not as ban happy as MapleStory or anything, there doesn't seem to be autobanning or programming closing from me trying this, so far..

edit: I'm becoming more and more convinced it's just blocking the standard Windows/C way of sending keys like that. still, odd it blocks certain keys but not ALL keys.
    Last edited by Adrellis; 11-28-2018 at 03:20 PM.