Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cold war Offline Tool

Im currently attempting to make a offline tool for cold war I've made some progress so far as such as getting the game offline and disconnected from the servers and for the most part being able to browse menus, But i still cannot get in game so if there is anyone in this thread who see's this and thinks they could help me I would very much appreciate it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    unknown.png  

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Pedro_The_Alien For This Useful Post:

aMadTroll (03-25-2021),BAZIBNS (04-04-2021),benson6969 (04-13-2024),bymajood (04-23-2021),cfrost (08-09-2021),CoccoBrutto (03-28-2021),corey1222 (04-08-2022),Cth4x (03-27-2023),Darkinsi1400 (03-25-2021),edadwaw (4 Weeks Ago),FMJpunisher (11-03-2023),grggrg (11-12-2023),iajfbnajfbnqa (04-23-2021),Iwesley93I (03-30-2021),klsdfj (1 Week Ago),Labererkobra11 (05-17-2021),lCrazyxDDD (05-15-2021),Maxy451 (03-30-2021),MKzLMvz (03-26-2021),nekonyan1103 (05-17-2021),Ninetyniner (09-13-2022),OhItsDiiTz (03-30-2021),spire123 (06-27-2021),steval29 (04-25-2021),ZeiiKeN (03-26-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Invalid attachment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Maybe you can see it now

Quote Originally Posted by aMadTroll View Post
    Invalid attachment

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...3&d=1616684074 Maybe this link'll let you see it not sure Lol

Thanks
    invalid attachment too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Odd

Quote Originally Posted by MKzLMvz View Post
    invalid attachment too
    Odd im not sure why it's doing that png should be fine anyway it's just a image showing that the game is indeed disconnected from the servers

Thanks
    Are you making a plugin or something with Ayria/Project Nova? Ive tried using ProjectNova but it just crashes the game when I run the Game exe with the injector. By the way, is there a mod that allows playing offline on a different site that actually gives a download for it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Dll

Quote Originally Posted by opticdeity View Post
    Are you making a plugin or something with Ayria/Project Nova? Ive tried using ProjectNova but it just crashes the game when I run the Game exe with the injector. By the way, is there a mod that allows playing offline on a different site that actually gives a download for it?

Im actually making my own stand alone dll you inject to the game to make it play offline not like a server emulator which is what im guessing ill need to do, And no none im aware of

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro_The_Alien View Post
    Im actually making my own stand alone dll you inject to the game to make it play offline not like a server emulator which is what im guessing ill need to do, And no none im aware of
    Oh, its alright. Though it is annoying that you cant play the game offline by default. And the Plugin system I mentioned, the project's ****** is clearly dead, and the last COD it worked for was Modern Warfare Remastered. And I am rather desperate for a plugin like you are making, But I really don't have the time nor the patients to make a dll for something like this. Or I would try simply cracking the game if I knew where to even start.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

DRM

Quote Originally Posted by opticdeity View Post
    Oh, its alright. Though it is annoying that you cant play the game offline by default. And the Plugin system I mentioned, the project's ****** is clearly dead, and the last COD it worked for was Modern Warfare Remastered. And I am rather desperate for a plugin like you are making, But I really don't have the time nor the patients to make a dll for something like this. Or I would try simply cracking the game if I knew where to even start.
    I mean the game has no drm but if you have any experience with reversing/emulating demonware i'd be happy to take your help

Thanks

cold war icon

Hi , you guys seem pretty clued in with this sort of stuff.. I've seen and heard there's a way to change the icon/symbol next to you're name on Cold War to console when your actually on pc , basically like a glitch or visual trick to make it look like you're on console when you're on a pc , I'm not sure if its an injection based hack or something like a script with a cronus which I've heard is what they use to do it � was wondering if it was possible for one of you to figure out maybe we can sort a payment or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Comment Removed
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 03-30-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks

hahahaha

that is pretty nice there man
    Last edited by OhItsDiiTz; 03-30-2021 at 09:28 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OhItsDiiTz For This Useful Post:

Iwesley93I (03-30-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I missed your comment

Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post

Comment Removed

I missed your comment before I could read it i think ima go cry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Func

Comment Removed

Would LiveConnect_DisconectFromDemonware(bool disable)

be of any interest in going about this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kimjongun1 View Post
    Hi , you guys seem pretty clued in with this sort of stuff.. I've seen and heard there's a way to change the icon/symbol next to you're name on Cold War to console when your actually on pc , basically like a glitch or visual trick to make it look like you're on console when you're on a pc , I'm not sure if its an injection based hack or something like a script with a cronus which I've heard is what they use to do it � was wondering if it was possible for one of you to figure out maybe we can sort a payment or something

Pretty sure it's done VIA hex editing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Advice

Comment Removed

I saw your post on making the game play offline I know it's hard to do without a initial server connection I was just wondering if there's any tips you could help provide in how I should go about doing this functions etc I'm still researching as I type this out rn one of my bo4 debug.elf pdb's is loading in ida for reference lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast