Quote Originally Posted by Dragonage12 View Post
I will advise OP to make cheats with CoSMos (its like cheat engine) this is a memory editor that IW and other cod games like WW2 hasnt detected or blacklisted, for example if you inject cheat engine on WW2 your game crash, if you do it on IW you get vac but delayed. I also saw that you made a zombie trainer on cheat engine, it gave me vac and i played IW since 2016 i think i have 5 accounts with IW, and your was the only one i used that got me vac, now i know that it isnt meant for online just solo but still, I play with hacks on online and i havent got ban i would recommend you guys use a Trainer for IW made by STINGER, you can get it on a program called WeMod its free, the thing is this trainer is made for singleplayer but it works for multiplayer and zombies too, you can also go online and play just dont use godmode/rapid fire/unlimited ammo that thing is insta ban when your playing multiplayer, for the zombies part you can play with these things not just on solo but also online so thats great, STINGER that made the trainer has made it secure to use the trainer without any risk of ban, i have documentation on it if some of you really wants to see, well i just felt sharing this with you guys
I will advise you to read the post date of this thread, this tool is outdated, that being said, CE wont get you banned unless you are dumb and have it running midgame. (In Infinite Warfare).