Thread: C++ Coding

Thanks

Talking C++ Coding

How is C++ coding linking to creating hacks for maplestory???? I've only been taught how to make calculators.
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 03-03-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knw View Post
    How is C++ coding linking to creating hacks for maplestory???? I've only been taught how to make calculators.
    Okay, if you are asking this question, your problem is simple: you have no background in hardware, software, servers, etc. And of course having the drive to try and create hacks is good, but you have to understand that creating even small hacks like Godmode is extremely difficult for someone who has no background in this information.

I'll tell you right now that C++ is primarily used to code trainers with a GUI. But within the C++ code is ASM code which is necessary to locate addresses for certain functions.

Once again, I stated this before, but you don't want to learn C++ if your goal is to hack Maplestory. You need to learn how to reverse engineer hackshield and then find out how to create a working bypass from that. You can probably ask around for addresses for certain functions that need to be hooked for a C++ program, but I don't think you have the capacity to get that far from nothing. ASM is very helpful as well as knowing how Hackshield works on an in-depth level. I gave up the idea once I realized how difficult this was for someone like me. People who are actually CS majors find this stuff pretty simple I think. However, this is all a waste of time for you unless you are interested in coding and software engineering.

Edit: Also, someone can please correct me if what I stated was wrong.
    Last edited by organicjello; 01-31-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by organicjello View Post
    Okay, if you are asking this question, your problem is simple: you have no background in hardware, software, servers, etc. And of course having the drive to try and create hacks is good, but you have to understand that creating even small hacks like Godmode is extremely difficult for someone who has no background in this information.

I'll tell you right now that C++ is primarily used to code trainers with a GUI. But within the C++ code is ASM code which is necessary to locate addresses for certain functions.

Once again, I stated this before, but you don't want to learn C++ if your goal is to hack Maplestory. You need to learn how to reverse engineer hackshield and then find out how to create a working bypass from that. You can probably ask around for addresses for certain functions that need to be hooked for a C++ program, but I don't think you have the capacity to get that far from nothing. ASM is very helpful as well as knowing how Hackshield works on an in-depth level. I gave up the idea once I realized how difficult this was for someone like me. People who are actually CS majors find this stuff pretty simple I think. However, this is all a waste of time for you unless you are interested in coding and software engineering.

Edit: Also, someone can please correct me if what I stated was wrong.
    Everything you stated was correct, except for the last part about it being hard. It's actually quite simple
    You just need:
    -Patience
    -Basic Knowledge on C++
    -A pretty good amount of Knowledge on Assembly
    -How to use CE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks for sharing !!
    PIKACHUUUUUUU DANCE

" I play Hack For Fun ,
    NOT need hack to play "