Thanks

Lightbulb Using windows magnifier for shooting?

I don't cheat often after I learned how easy it is to get banned with my csgo vac ban when you use outdated hacks. But Generally I like to snipe and sometimes when you have an accurate gun but no scope shooting it a distance would be nice.so, could you use windows magnifier ingame to use it as a crosshair and a scope even when you dont have one because it automatically makes the middle of the zoom area where your cusor is, which is where you will shoot with a gun.

I know servers can ban me if I use obvious cheats but I don't think it would be found because you still have to be able to aim properly,
    This is a pretty simple idea but my question is will/can I be vac banned for this ?

Thanks
    yeah opening magnifier will trigger an instant vac ban, high profile cheat that has been on valve's radar for awhile
    8:53 PM - Xenomorphic 1 hr 7 min cooldown: So is MPGH only exist so people can c+p from ************* and troll the gmod section?

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx38/jorroa5990/flatexch2_zpsec96a7e2.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D3M0L1T10N For This Useful Post:

c0deine (09-04-2015),Liquidsocks (08-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
    yeah opening magnifier will trigger an instant vac ban, high profile cheat that has been on valve's radar for awhile
    Yeah. They set their radars to all Windows Tools including Calculator and Blackjack, those are real threats to the CS:GO community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    holy shit thanks for saving my 200 accounts from a global spillover ban, i just converted my pc to a macintosh so i wouldnt get vac banned

tyvm!

Thanks
    I just use a real magnifying glass for hvh its pretty good gives me big visiblity advantage over other players and not yet vac detected

Thanks
    I Don't even know anymore... I just wont because there is a chance I could get banned for it and i thought it was reasonable

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by yomattyo View Post
    I Don't even know anymore... I just wont because there is a chance I could get banned for it and i thought it was reasonable
    opening magnifier will trigger an instant vac ban, high profile cheat that has been on valve's radar for awhile so i just suggest u do the same as me, I just use a real magnifying glass for hvh its pretty good gives me big visiblity advantage over other players and not yet vac detected cuz it saved my 200 accounts from a global spillover ban + extra bonus new meme if u convert your personal computer to a macintosh so u wont get vac banned

Thanks
    well windows magnification is a boolean unvaried electrocutive tool that vac defects from the new update which introduced two header files and a _vac module to destroy it, this is cheating for csgo as it manipulates the angles of the faropigmental opsicosulous. oedipus bans are not hold respectably on cancer strike Russian offensive so don't do it