Thanks

[Help] RuneScape Private-Server Theiving Script

So currently there's many programs and scripts out there that can easily click for you and allow you to auto-click stalls in any RS Private-Server or on RuneScape, but I want something more unique than just a simple auto-clicker or mouse recorder.

I decided to screw around on a RS Private-Server by the name of, "Crandor" It was just something to do while either having CS:GO ranking cooldowns, breaks, or cooldowns for ingame related things like tk'ing, vac auth error issues, etc.. I've played on it for a day or so in total more or less thieving and its getting really old. I've noticed every once in a blue moon while clicking it pops-up this anti autoclicker window.

So I was thinking if there was a way to make an .exe or .ahk script (preferably .ahk script) to auto-click for you, but while it's clicking if something pops up like that^ it would click in the seven different areas and eventually finding the right thing and closing the window, then afterwards it would go back to clicking. Thanks for any help and replies anyone gives.
    Last edited by ItsAeroHD; 06-12-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    An ahk script wouldn't be able to perform this as the anti macroing messages are usually not a set time.
    @ItsAeroHD

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.