Thread: Welp

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Feminist View Post
    That still isn't solid evidence. Just because they did it last time doesn't mean it's going to happen again.
    Never said it was solid evidence, just stating why people believe it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Never said it was solid evidence, just stating why people believe it.
    That wasn't directed at you but I can see the misunderstanding considering it was your post I quoted :P

Thanks
    I would support this, all the multiboxers on this forum and dupers, it would be such a lovely sight to see a majority of their wealth burn
    Also think they just need to remove pets completely, or atleast do an exploit check somehow on all the accounts with divines and IP ban those who exploited, I'd love to see @059 lose all of his

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexal View Post
    I would support this, all the multiboxers on this forum and dupers, it would be such a lovely sight to see a majority of their wealth burn
    Also think they just need to remove pets completely, or atleast do an exploit check somehow on all the accounts with divines and IP ban those who exploited, I'd love to see @059 lose all of his
    There is a 0% chance pets will be removed completely; and banning accounts by using an 'exploit check' is easier than it sounds. Some divines were gained legit, and others were not: it is near impossible without logs to tell what divine pets were gained via gold exploits. Considering the gold exploit that unnammed account shop owners use has not yet been patched, its safe to say that Kabam either doesn't log simple data like packets of gold or doesn't bother to check. With this in mind, its unlikely any players who have abused an exploit to get a divine pet will be punished in the slightest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnage37 View Post
    Realm is offline...

- - - Updated - - -

I completely agree to give the game a fresh start after all the economy is torn to shreds. By doing this some serious things will be fixed and give players something to look forward to becoming overpowered in the game I'm talking about a HARD RESET.
    They simply can't do it. They could reset all characters/vaults. But pets would have to remain. If they remove pets, Many more players will quit for good. I would aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Reset all items so everyone's forced to do a ppe or npe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    They simply can't do it. They could reset all characters/vaults. But pets would have to remain. If they remove pets, Many more players will quit for good. I would aswell.
    sure perhaps keep pets still Items need to be reset the economy is shot to hell and they need to patch the gold method cause im tired of hereing these thirsty ass kids trying to find it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    There is a 0% chance pets will be removed completely; and banning accounts by using an 'exploit check' is easier than it sounds. Some divines were gained legit, and others were not: it is near impossible without logs to tell what divine pets were gained via gold exploits. Considering the gold exploit that unnammed account shop owners use has not yet been patched, its safe to say that Kabam either doesn't log simple data like packets of gold or doesn't bother to check. With this in mind, its unlikely any players who have abused an exploit to get a divine pet will be punished in the slightest.
    Exploit check was said in the hopes that they do keep logs of that kinda thing, I'm well aware that its easier said than done, but if its not possible, oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Exploit check was said in the hopes that they do keep logs of that kinda thing, I'm well aware that its easier said than done, but if its not possible, oh well.
    I'm guessing if the DECA team is smart enough they'll up security to prevent exploits like the gold one in the future. Kabam was pretty slow with handling previous issues of the same nature.
    Last edited by JJ; 07-11-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks
    It's not like dupes would disappear once the economy gets fully reset.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    I highly doubt Deca will gain access to the financial records needed to determine the legitimacy of each divine. And not cool to single out 059, there's plenty of people who have done much more malicious things that I would wish misfortune upon.
    yikes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    I'm guessing if the DECA team is smart enough they'll up security to prevent exploits like the gold one in the future. Kabam was pretty slow with handling previous issues of the same nature.
    They must be smart enough. They are from the future!
    https://gyazo.com/2646498e557a378f55316a1d8a62232b

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
    I highly doubt Deca will gain access to the financial records needed to determine the legitimacy of each divine. And not cool to single out 059, there's plenty of people who have done much more malicious things that I would wish misfortune upon.
    059 is a big boy, I'm sure he wont cry himself to sleep over my comment, I singled him out because he openly admitted in this very thread I believe to exploiting 20 Divine pets. I wouldnt mind 1 divine, but 20? That he didnt even work that hard for? It'd be fun to see them crash and burn

Thanks
    059 is a big boy, I'm sure he wont cry himself to sleep over my comment, I singled him out because he openly admitted in this very thread I believe to exploiting 20 Divine pets. I wouldnt mind 1 divine, but 20? That he didnt even work that hard for? It'd be fun to see them crash and burn
    It's funny how many people hate it and think something's gonna happen. Keep dreaming lol.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lmfao "blackhat hacker"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast