Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I bought only one bad book) It was in the public domain for 3 years)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I've had my fair share of unwise investments into E-books. Most of the ways they had explained were already public. It would always frustrate me, but I'm glad I realized the scheme before I coughed up serious amounts. The only way you will ever make money online is on your own with your own ideas. Even if you are looking for work online it is probably passive income. Anyone can make passive income working 10-20 HRS/W in your area and be guaranteed a check. If someone doesn't want to work in person, then they shouldn't resort to online work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBenefactor View Post
    The best way to get ebooks would be to become trusted so you receive free vouch copies lool.
    Bro please, best way he said. Vouch copies are free but that doesn't mean shit if you don't know what you're doing. You gotta find yourself,become one with the ebook find your own ways so that it isn't that saturated.

Thanks
    e-books are not a step by step guide, you are receiving what worked for someone for a while or an idea. This information is used as learning reference material to work on your own methods. It's not just buy one and make money.. If it were still working the method would not be for sale, that does not mean you can't learn and alter to make your own method dependent on the niche of the guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    best way to get ebooks is to download then from torrent

Thanks
    Bought one and it was all common methods so i learned quickly atleast. Only ebooks that would work effectively are social engineering ebooks since u know u have to work but they give u techniques to gain a higher percentage to receive items

Thanks
    almost ebooks now not working anymore and waste money for it,not give good way for earn $

Thanks
    Thanx a lot for the advice!

Thanks
    not every ebook is total waste of money, i got a book for 4 dollars and it made me over 1000 dollars in profit, if you can use your head you can make alot of money by buying ebooks. The first Ebook i got, was one who told you how to buy domains and make profit out of it, it told me what to look out for, and what domaine that whould be a good sale. the second i got was how to make money from making simple websites, another book that saved me hours of boring study and restless nights. i dont say you will make money without any afford, only rice kids have that freedom. but you can make pretty nice amount. so no not all books are scam, but alot of them is, ofc making ebooks takes about 1-2hours copy/paste from google make a nice picture in photoshop, and just wait for the money. so be carefull.

Thanks
    i am going to buy some ebooks for profits but i think now i won't buy after i read these comments on this topic,thanks guys !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead19z View Post
    i am going to buy some ebooks for profits but i think now i won't buy after i read these comments on this topic,thanks guys !
    If you use your brain you can buy some usefull books, but remeber its not allways the best way to do what the books write, but use it as a guideline, a good start ( the first profit i got) is start buying some cheap domains and sell them for a high price. its not hard to do if you know what you have to look for, a ebook can help you with that. i can send you a guide on how i started with sell and buy domains. i made a big mistake the first couple of times and lost some money untill i knew what i should look for, now i can buy a domain for about 1-5 dollars and sell it for about 10 dollars without doing anything. and if you make a script that buys those domains for you and sell them when the price is right, than you can just watch a movie and with the knowledge that your computer do the tricks for you, remeber a computer is just a fast human so you can make a computer do anything for you. but start by learn about sell and buy domains, agian just hit me with a pm and i will help you get started, and no i dont want any money from you, im just glad that i can help, and the best thing is that is legal. (Just remeber how much you can earn before you have to pay tax's) that is the only thing you have too be really really strict at, 1 mistake with a tax can ruine your whole profit.

Thanks
    Why do people actually buy those eBooks though? Just curious since they seem to be on all the forums that I go to.

Also, is there an eBook section on MPGH??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol, i keep trying to explain this to people though. Thanks op

Thanks
    i wasted 50usd with shit ebook ! i hope everyone can work in real life and get money not expect from ebook

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    If someone really makes 6000$ a month with a method, they wouldnt be selling it for 15$

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast