Thanks

AOB Script Saving Addresses

Hi,

I have a AOB script that compares a certain offset in the base address to '3653' if it is 3653 then I want to save this address in my own array (thousands of addresses are referenced by this instruction but I only need 8 of them, these 8 all have that 3653 in common).

How can I do this in the script? I would want a space in memory to write these specific 8 addresses when they are found but have no clue how to do this.

Also how can I then get a pointer to that new array I have made in memory?

E.g. I would want globalalloc(myarray,32) to hold the 8 values one after the other and then have some kind of pointer that I can access to this array, so I can then write some c++ to access it or something like that.

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nero1232 View Post
    Hi,

I have a AOB script that compares a certain offset in the base address to '3653' if it is 3653 then I want to save this address in my own array (thousands of addresses are referenced by this instruction but I only need 8 of them, these 8 all have that 3653 in common).

How can I do this in the script? I would want a space in memory to write these specific 8 addresses when they are found but have no clue how to do this.

Also how can I then get a pointer to that new array I have made in memory?

E.g. I would want globalalloc(myarray,32) to hold the 8 values one after the other and then have some kind of pointer that I can access to this array, so I can then write some c++ to access it or something like that.

Thanks
    So if I understand you correctly you have an instruction that you want to hook, and if the address it accesses + your offsets has a value of 3653, add it to a list?