Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Titanate's Vouch Services

Titan's Vouch Services!

Username: Titanate
    Trades Completed: 0
    Vouch Copies Completed: 6 (Prior to the implementation of the new Vouch Copy Profile Rule).
    Preferred Method of Contact: I prefer to be contacted over Skype (titan.drive) or Private Message, but you can email me at lowtitan@gmail.com if absolutely necessary.
    Why pick me: I can provide detailed and honest reviews on whatever product or method you are selling within 24 hours of receiving merchandise.
    Last Update: 3/19/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thank you Jov's Sheep for the vouch review.
    It was very nicely written and detailed. Very honest too. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jov's Sheep View Post
    Okay, so first of all, I received a Vouch Copy from the seller. Just in case, here's a link to my vouch copy profile.

Pros:
    • Seller is polite and quick.
    • Literally no investment is required.
    • Only a computer is needed (you could possible even use a phone or tablet instead).
    • Well written.

Cons:
    • Heavily saturated.
    • Luck-based.
    • Most likely won't make a significant amount of money.
    • It seems obvious that the seller put his own referral links in this eBook for further profit.
    • There are no pictures (this isn't always a con but in this case pictures would be extremely helpful).

Rating: 4.5/10

This book is basically a compilation of heavily saturated methods to get free Bitcoin such as Bitcoin faucets and other websites that one can simply get to with a few Google searches. The methods are all similar in concept and simple. You just have to be able to leave your computer running for a few of them. Of course, there is no Bitcoin mining involved in any of this.

Honestly, I, the reviewer, knew of most of the methods in this eBook, and I barely even know about Bitcoin. As stated previously, many of these methods are probably heavily used by anyone who intends to get Bitcoins. Some require no effort while others are based on your luck.

The seller implies that it is kind of easy to get even $100 worth of Bitcoin with combinations of his methods, but I doubt this. I personally tried a few of these methods and did many of them prior to receiving my vouch copy (since this method is so saturated that I actually found it several times previously), and received about six dollars worth of Bitcoins total. Some methods require pure luck, and I'm pretty sure the luck is really damn low.

The book is pretty well written, however. Decent grammar and spelling! You don't get eBooks in the marketplace like that these days. However, no pictures are provided in this eBook, taking away from its quality as the seller did not even take some time to show images of the methods.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy this book. But I'm not saying you should buy it. This vouch copy is just to inform readers what they get out of purchasing this eBook.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pro For This Useful Post:

Batman (03-26-2015)

Thanks
    Amazing vouch/review. Especially for a Netflix account. I'll be hitting you up whenever I need a vouch.

Note: Since this is a vouch copy for a simple Netflix account, this review won't be as long as my eBook reviews. Also, here is a link to my vouch copy profile.

Rating: 4.5/5 (I don't know why I didn't give the last .5. I personally believe that 5/5 would be perfect, and perfection can never be achieved.)

Pros:

Seller is polite and quick!
    Cheap price.
    Owner offers "warranty" to replace any dysfunctional accounts.

Cons:

Can't find any.

I added the seller over Skype and he started talking to me within minutes. He was able to provide me with an account for my vouch copy in minutes, and the account immediately worked. The seller was polite and understanding. He gave some tips to ensure that the person who created the account doesn't change the password (such as not making new profiles, maintaining a relatively low profile when using the Netflix account). He also offered to replace an account if the owner changes the password.

For such a cheap price, I can say that this seller is one you will be happy to work with!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Majoris For This Useful Post:

Batman (03-27-2015)

Thanks
    First of all, here's a link to my vouch copy profile!

Rating: 4.5/5 (I wouldn't give a full 5 because a full 5 means perfection, which, to me, is unachievable).

Pros:
    • Seller is polite and quick.
    • Cheap price.
    • Warranty.
    Cons:
    • No cons really.

I added the seller over Skype, and he was able to respond to me in about 15 minutes (even less). He gave me my vouch copy, a Netflix account, pretty quickly, and it worked. I had no issues whatsoever with this seller. He was also polite and ready to answer whatever questions I had regarding the account.

The prices here are pretty cheap. If you desire any of the accounts this seller can provide, you can't really go wrong with this guy!
    Thank you for supplying me with a detailed review of my services. It's nice to have someone doing this, saying their own opinions about a service and what not.
    I look forward to using you again to get a true opinion on my services, cheers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MovadoZ For This Useful Post:

Batman (03-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks for the vouch Bro! Anyone and Everyone should DEF. use @Jov's Sheep as a voucher. Honest reviews.

First of all, I would like to drop a link to my Vouch Copy Profile.

This vouch is READ ONLY.

Pros:
    • Seller is quick and polite.
    • Method is easy to understand.
    • You only need a computer and internet access.
    • Decent level of auto-pilot.
    Cons:
    • Takes some time for real revenue to flow in.
    • Lacks pictures that could be helpful/make the process even easier.
    • Kinda saturated.
    Rating: 7.5/10

This book is not the most original but it isn't incredibly saturated. I agree with the phrase "make $5 in 30 minutes," because I think that is actually what you can make from this method on average. This method isn't a TOTAL money-maker. I don't expect it to make anyone hundreds of dollars in a day, unless that person happens to have an incredible amount of luck. The more effort you put in, the greater chance you have at getting decent revenue. However, the method is decently auto-pilot.

The method isn't really saturated, but if you're smart you probably could've made it on your own. Honestly, I guess a lot of people try their own version of this method, but this method is pretty concrete and explains how it works.

The book is also pretty well written. I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes. Some pictures would have improved the quality of the book, but eh, maybe version 2?

All in all this is a decent eBook that is worth the money if you never knew the method at all.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

Batman (03-27-2015)

Thanks
    Hi, I have a couple of eBooks offering vouch copies at the moment. Can you check them out please?

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=940303
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=940372

If you're interested in vouching for me add me on Skype: mpgh.edmund

Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    UPDATE: I am now up to 10 vouch review (that I can even remember counting).

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    UPDATE: Up to 14 reviews

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Anyways, here's my vouch review:

Pros:

Well written
    Helpful pictures
    Good seller
    Decent method

Cons:

Method is still kind of saturated.

Rating: 8.5/10

I don't want to give too much away about this eBook, but it is basically an in-depth explanation of a slightly saturated money-making method. It does live up to the seller's claims. Anyone can do this method as long as they have a brain. Each step of the method is explained so it should be easy for people new to money-making methods to figure this out. Personally, I knew that a method of the nature described in the eBook existed, but I never knew how to properly execute it until now. It is important to note that how much effort you put in and your patience are critical to how much money you make. The first few times you may not make as much money as you could after, let's say, 5 or 6 tries. The method itself doesn't even take long. It is kind of an autopilot method in its own right. I do want to remind you again that this method is saturated, so your profits may vary.

All in all, this eBook explains a great but slightly saturated method with helpful guides, explanations, and images. I would definitely buy this if I'm new to the entire money-making game. And for the price, it's all right.
    He did a good and fair job with his review of my E-book!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Appbounty For This Useful Post:

Batman (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    UPDATE: Up to 14 reviews
    Hey @Titan , I think I have you on skype, but I was wondering if you could do a vouch for me on this thread, if you are interested, I am selling MW Keys, and will give you a free key.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=990649

Add me via skype - dylan.micone92 ( don't remember if I have you added ) - Contact me if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I can vouch for this @Dylan! He gave me a Malwarebytes Key within minutes, and it works flawlessly! Vouch for him, great seller.
    Second time using @Titan for vouches, writes good reviews, and is a very honest voucher. I would recommend him to anyone, as he gets straight to the point, and vouched for me right after receiving the goods.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Titan's Vouch Services!

Username: Titanate
    Trades Completed: 0
    Vouch Copies Completed: 6 (Prior to the implementation of the new Vouch Copy Profile Rule).
    Preferred Method of Contact: I prefer to be contacted over Skype (titan.drive) or Private Message, but you can email me at lowtitan@gmail.com if absolutely necessary.
    Why pick me: I can provide detailed and honest reviews on whatever product or method you are selling within 24 hours of receiving merchandise.
    Last Update: 3/19/15

hi i would like a vouch for some methods add me on skype, i can't find you: itztoxiczz

thanks

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by BestLolShop View Post
    hi i would like a vouch for some methods add me on skype, i can't find you: itztoxiczz

thanks
    Thanks for letting me know, just accepted your request on Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey everyone. The seller gave me a vouch copy of Spotify Premium and the account worked flawlessly! This seller is polite and was ready to replace the account in case anything happened. Recommend this guy!

EDIT: The seller gave me a vouch copy and the account worked flawlessly! This seller is polite and was ready to replace the account in case anything happened. Recommend this guy![/url]
    Thanks for your vouch service! Well written and honest voucher!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JGeShop For This Useful Post:

Batman (08-05-2015)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Still processing vouches.