Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool These hacking tools fail XD

Ok everyone here dont bother with these hacking tools at all no offence to any1 who uses it and isnt even a skript iddy and ussses other peoples programs and say their a hacker Dx

No they artn a hacker the just failz at life if you hack some1 pc you can get charged with alot of charges and its basicaly a class D felony

Also if you want to hack with legit stuff either program it your self or pay over 500$ for a legit one

Never download off of hacking sites like CAin and able their shits packed with hidden keylogers and trojans and shit they coded it very well to took me almost a week to find everyone =)

Also if you want to hack get a program that doesnt invole your victum having to download our server lol people fail like that their noob haxors and agin no offenc to people who do

with the programs you need can cost alot i got them for free from my teacer i am taking EH classes (Ethical hacking Securtiy profesionals)
    Also
    AGIN I REPEAT NEVER DOWNLOAD A HACK IT CAN BE CRYPTED VERY GOOD AND PACKER, thus resulting in them getting all your info and hints the will not control your pc real haxor dont do that they only look for bank acct and other stuff like pay pal so if you get hacked and they mess with your screen bam you can already get their ip proxys wont hide them PPL try and hack me all the time its funny but if you need any help eith hacking i will help you but i will not demonstate destroying someones win32 or using a noob program like ProRat i will give you a heads up on what it realy means to hack and also
    if you do use them noob programs i recomend Deleting them completly from your hardrive The cybercrime has people all over the net looking at them site everywhere and join and stuff and if they suspect your hacking peoples computers or get a report they will watch the victoms ports and will detect any intrusion or any unknow Admins just letting you know

SO agin if you need any help with hacking or using programs i will help =)
    but i will not demonstate what i know and what i can do =)

Other then that peace =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Choob. Lol. But its true you can get jailed for this.
    So KIDS don't try this at home
    Last edited by PoP_KiLLaH; 12-03-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    GTFO CHOOB THIS IS A HACKING WEBSITE(and there is no law that desides "no hacking" it is however in most terms of uses that can result in at most an ip ban from the product, only if you hack a mainframe under federal law can you go to jail)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LMFAO you think you know caus eyou have VIP???

WEll you a fucking retarted ass goat fucker ok listen up
    I talk to my isp just now and they said it is not aginst the law to have hacking softwate but once you use it on someone copmuter it is you dumb ass mothe fucker
    and also You fail at life you couldnt hack a fucking 20bit firewall lol that shows how bad you sux at life XD XD
    And also all hacking programs have a type of fucking virus you dumbfuck
    Just cause they aint controling your somputer soesnt mean you arnt being hacked and also If your gonna talk shit to me about me not nowing what i am talking aobut you are fucking stupid as hell you done even know what a CEH is ou dumbmother fucker ok it is a Certified Ethical Hacker SO STFU and gtfo you retarted fucker XD XD
    Also i recomend if you want hacking stuff program your self and or buy the legit stuff for over 200$ if you dont it will be crypted like a bitch and your AV wont pick it up so you will be like ooo it must be safe just like everything else so stfu agin and gtfo you retard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShAg123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (01-15-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This choob....is he telling us to not hack...and he's telling us this on a site specifically MADE for hacking?
    He needs to get the FUCK out of theese forums, and learn proper GRAMMAR and SPELLING.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LMAO i know its ironic isnt it but hey look this choob knows more then you will ever fucking know so stfu and get out ok You arnt even a script kiddie kid so dont call your self a hacker and 2cd of all theirs a diff between what im talking about and yalls hacking games and stuff
    Im talking about hacking Websites banks and Peoples personal computers dumb fuck
    I am taking CEH classes (Certifies Ethical Hacking ok so stuf and yea get owned)
    3rd of all All these lill free Hacking soft ware is packed with hidden key loggers and shit you dumb fuck and also Just casue you dont see the hack or you AV dont pick it up doesnt mean it aint their also you stfu and get out you cant even hack a 20 bit fire wall so stfu and leave and go hacks someones computer and then get reported to cybercrims and Hum they will look into it you stuopid mother fucker XD

wow what s with noobs these days Popkilla is the only one who gets what i am saying you other people are to fucking arrogant to understand XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Oh, so we're all just little noobs that only hack games? Then why come on our forums and troll? Really, kid, get the fuck out, all you did was insult the members, flame, and troll. I wouldn't be surprised if you got fucking banned, and that is all I have to say on this subject, I'm not arguing with a fuckin' moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    WOW you fail to understand what i am saying kid ok
    Listen this is hacking tool fourm ok so stop ranting on about what you dont know
    Also All i am saying is that these tools are mediocore and also you can get into trouble for hacking ok so stop ranting ok
    Or leave my post ok
    I was just trying to let people know what can hapen and what are in these files ok so stop talking like you know everything you fail ok so stop and leave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ok well ok and maybe ok we all just need to ok.... HAHAHAHAHA that was some funny shit.

OK Shag me, let me tell you something, why the hell do you keep telling us what CEH is. Nobody cares. Great for you if your are in that group or part of it. And nobody even said anything about being better that you since there VIP. Where the hell did that even come from. Come on, that just doesn't even make sense. And no, not every hacking program is binded with something. Probably its a 50-50 chance that it's binded. And I would guess most of the programs on this forum are safe, especially cuming from a experienced member. Also, most people will not get in any trouble if they use a hacking program. The police, government, random person, don't care if you use a "hacking" program. It's not illegal till you do some stupid ass thing and get caught breaking into a banks website or cracking a 20 bit Firewall, lol good for you that you know how to name off some "fancy" computer language.

Well thats all, thanks.

Thanks
    most game "hacks" Only change the files, (or change the way the work), on your own pc. So i dont see how that can be illegal.. see like combat arms is given to you for free so you should beable to do whatr ever you want with it! Like if some body gives you free car and you drive it off a bridge thats your business. It's call game hacking technically but its more of a new age "Game Genie". REAL hacking is very illegal and should never be attempted by anyone. If you steal some bodys bank account, itr is no different then walking in to the bank with a gun and holding the place up. Game hacking does nothing of the sort. It is not illegal to make pc sided hacks fopr a game. Worst case scenario a company like nexon or something could do a civil suit in somebody saying that there game hacks drove away customers who would have bought NX and the sue for the money lost. wow i just typed alot lol

some body correct me if i am wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well, I just have to point out that I think he was talking about the hacking programs in this thread. Not the Game Hacks. And it is A LOT different to "hack"/steal someones Bank Account than to walk into a bank with a Gun. I won't get into all the differences but firstly its one account vs. hundreds if not thousands. Ands is an account, and when you rob a bank you normally steal the money. And I wouldn't worry about "hacking" if I were you. En-less you do some real stupid stuff, like hack a .edu or .gov. Then you should be good if you use a VPN. It would be really hard to trace you and if you hacked some crummy soft side site, nobody is going to call in the law enforcement on you. Its only when you fuck up on the big time hacks. Like banks, government sites, and so on.

....yeah

Thanks
    This isnt Korea where hacking games is illigeal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gdog163 View Post
    This choob....is he telling us to not hack...and he's telling us this on a site specifically MADE for hacking?
    He needs to get the FUCK out of theese forums, and learn proper GRAMMAR and SPELLING.
    YOU LEARN GRAMMAR LOL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrc82 View Post
    most game "hacks" Only change the files, (or change the way the work), on your own pc. So i dont see how that can be illegal.. see like combat arms is given to you for free so you should beable to do whatr ever you want with it! Like if some body gives you free car and you drive it off a bridge thats your business. It's call game hacking technically but its more of a new age "Game Genie". REAL hacking is very illegal and should never be attempted by anyone. If you steal some bodys bank account, itr is no different then walking in to the bank with a gun and holding the place up. Game hacking does nothing of the sort. It is not illegal to make pc sided hacks fopr a game. Worst case scenario a company like nexon or something could do a civil suit in somebody saying that there game hacks drove away customers who would have bought NX and the sue for the money lost. wow i just typed alot lol

some body correct me if i am wrong
    Its Not Hacking,Its Packet Editing,There Servers Sends Packets And The Programs Send's The Packets Back WAYYYYY Edited.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DjJoseph0 View Post
    YOU LEARN GRAMMAR LOL!
    Psssst, my post was very grammaticly(If that is a word...)correct, and you just double-posted, so HA.
    [IMG]https://i264.photobucke*****m/albums/ii195/fightcrazy/izvjub.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast