Thread: walmart orders

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kokoomong View Post
    If anyone got "billed", please show proof. The reason why they want you to "cancel your CC" is because of course, they re-authorize your credit card (for 're-billing'). I'm sure they don't have a physical mail or a collection agency coming at you. Walmart is a multi-BILLIONAIRE company. You really think an order for one $3000 or something will budge them to send an agency? I don't think so. If yes, show me the re-bill physical copy.
    I'm quite curious why they decide to rebill in the future if the transaction/refund was weeks to months before and they have no evidence that you kept the item.

Quote Originally Posted by minhat1 View Post
    Let me verify.
    For 1000$+, most refunder will choose advandge return method. walmart will refund you first and sent you labels for returns thats why you have to cancel your credit card. But Mostly you will endup get electronic bills from walmart, if not paying fees will increasing. Good luck.
    You weren't clear with you wording or at least I think so. You meant to say, you order your item, call them up and say you change your mind and you want your money back, then they will have the return label(s) to sent to you to return the item(s). So instead of actually sending the item(s) itself, you send a box with something else that weighs exactly as much as the item(s) you ordered and as soon as you take to the carrier and they scan it, Wal-Mart's system shows you returned it, they send you your refund and when it hits the bank, you withdraw or send elsewhere and cancel the card correct?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBall Z View Post
    I'm quite curious why they decide to rebill in the future if the transaction/refund was weeks to months before and they have no evidence that you kept the item.

You weren't clear with you wording or at least I think so. You meant to say, you order your item, call them up and say you change your mind and you want your money back, then they will have the return label(s) to sent to you to return the item(s). So instead of actually sending the item(s) itself, you send a box with something else that weighs exactly as much as the item(s) you ordered and as soon as you take to the carrier and they scan it, Wal-Mart's system shows you returned it, they send you your refund and when it hits the bank, you withdraw or send elsewhere and cancel the card correct?
    I don't know method but canceling card doesn't do shit if they really want to bill you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why not just buy a 2000 dollar amex or visa gift card and use a fake name? Hit Walmart for 2k 2-4 times in a month, then spend the cash on it. Viola no worries about a rebill or a collection agency. Am I missing something here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    why do people think cancelling cc will get away from rebilling????? you have a bank account number TIED TO YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBall Z View Post

No, they refund you first then return after. Refunder tell everyone to cancel the CC because after 15 days walmart will recharged under payment that used. But if they r unable to charge under old payment, they will e-rebill you. Within few days, feees will increase if you dont pay.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen169 View Post
    Why not just buy a 2000 dollar amex or visa gift card and use a fake name? Hit Walmart for 2k 2-4 times in a month, then spend the cash on it. Viola no worries about a rebill or a collection agency. Am I missing something here?
    These cards aren't anonymous, you have to put your address and social security # for the card you receive in the mail and they do check the SSN

Thanks
    so does walmart still work lol
    ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPMonies View Post
    These cards aren't anonymous, you have to put your address and social security # for the card you receive in the mail and they do check the SSN
    i agree with you. found this out the hard way. i was thinking of doing this with a fake id but what if when verifying the info and the discover it's fake info, what happens to the money on the card? they might just discard it and you're out $$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    And what about ordering with cards that arent from the US? LMAO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by aybarchu View Post
    And what about ordering with cards that arent from the US? LMAO.
    denied....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by minhat1 View Post
    denied....
    What do you mean with "denied" ?. Ive already made one :P

Thanks
    Has anyone tried ordering from Walmart through PayPal with a credit card that is not from the US?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So does anyone have any hard proof on what Walmart does if you cancel your card before a rebill?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    LOL at the "new" method , method has been there for ages XD they just discover it, ive seen ppl getting rebilled even after 2 months, you should follow some steps to not get rebilled, some had been mention in this post already. Cheers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345