Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    It's not that bro.
    It's just that too much power may blind you if you don't thread carefully.
    While I'm glad to see you make so much progress I fear what would happen if some other person would take this and bring about the end of AQW as we know it.
    I know YOU will never do that, but the same can't be said to anyone else who might.
    If it does blind me, I hope people will call me out on it. The reason I am implementing this proxy is because of its extreme usefulness, and also stability. An example of what I would use it for is this: instead of rejecting items when they drop, I can simply stop the drop item packet from getting to the client so that it won't pop up at all.

Now, I'm not sure what you mean by somebody else taking this and abusing it. If you care to elaborate on that too, either PM me or reply here again. Maybe I should take some precautions, or not implement this feature at all. I curiously await your response.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Now, I'm not sure what you mean by somebody else taking this and abusing it. If you care to elaborate on that too, either PM me or reply here again. Maybe I should take some precautions, or not implement this feature at all. I curiously await your response.
    I don't know how it all works or anything. But wouldn't this make it possible to reliably use the merge glitch?
    Currently you can also glitch AC items if you are really fast, but it isn't reliable afaik. So would this mean you can straight up stop the packets that lower your ACs getting through? A guaranteed and easy method to buy items without any loss would surely hurt AE, or am I mistaken?

Another concern of me would be if you can actually change the packets. Like make you insta kill a monster, or simply simulate that you killed it. (maybe alter the drops)
    Again, I don't know if this is how things work. But if things like that are possible. I can see the possibility of the game getting broken (much more than simple botting and glitches)

On a different note. I have been logging all packets now. So I can maybe log that skill freeze bug. But it rarely happens to me. So no success so far.
    But I wanted to say that it is indeed unlikely caused by botting clients. But would be nice to know what is causing it. Maybe when the servers are getting laggy.

And before I forget. Thanks for the updates. Appreciate your work

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
    I don't know how it all works or anything. But wouldn't this make it possible to reliably use the merge glitch?
    Currently you can also glitch AC items if you are really fast, but it isn't reliable afaik. So would this mean you can straight up stop the packets that lower your ACs getting through? A guaranteed and easy method to buy items without any loss would surely hurt AE, or am I mistaken?

Another concern of me would be if you can actually change the packets. Like make you insta kill a monster, or simply simulate that you killed it. (maybe alter the drops)
    Again, I don't know if this is how things work. But if things like that are possible. I can see the possibility of the game getting broken (much more than simple botting and glitches)

On a different note. I have been logging all packets now. So I can maybe log that skill freeze bug. But it rarely happens to me. So no success so far.
    But I wanted to say that it is indeed unlikely caused by botting clients. But would be nice to know what is causing it. Maybe when the servers are getting laggy.

And before I forget. Thanks for the updates. Appreciate your work
    It doesn't quite work like that. However, as I read your post I thought of a peculiar way to perform the merge glitch, and it seems to be an extremely stable way to do it. No delay-before-disconnect specification required.

You wouldn't be able to instantly kill monsters or anything overpowered like that so that can't be what he meant.

Thank you for logging packets, it could be useful to figure out what's going on.

No problem!

Edit: where can I find a merge shop where one or more items cost ACs to merge? I want to test this method I found on those items.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    where can I find a merge shop where one or more items cost ACs to merge? I want to test this method I found on those items.
    I can only think off the merge shop at /nostalgiaquest (https://aqwwiki.wikido*****m/yulgar-s-dual-wield-drop-off)
    Some items require AC's to avoid a loophole, but they are all rare now. (and no idea if it ctually lets you sell the glitched items. If it does, you can generate acs)

If you just mean a regular shop. The dynamite shop at /join fishing only requires 8 AC

Thanks
    I find that "Disable Player Anims" is not working. but nice update anyway, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is it possible to add something like, packet spam stops on log out and then a way for bots to trigger it to start spam again?
    This would allow for level up botting via bot joins alchemy, bot starts the alchemy mixing - initiates packet spam.

Thanks
    Suggestion:
    in the drop down menu there is commands, would you be able to implement commands 2, 3, 4 ect. this would be really useful for implementing multiple bots into the same file. i know there is already a command to load bots from a bot file but i think this would be more convenient. it would also be useful for very big bots (like my latest release consisting of 130 commands, yes i counted), you could use it to separate main actions, for example.

when turning in a quest, switch over to commands 2,
    command 2 would then consist of various checks to know what items to accept, decline, bank and un-bank i have already implemented this into my newer bot files, but i think it would be more convenient to split them up and not just have 1 huge list of commands that takes ages to scroll through.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I set up hotkey for show bot, packet spammer and logger. But whenever I click on hotkey or either click manually, it can't just show up. It show up as new window where I need to hover on icon taskbar and click on it to show up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Just a simple question this time.
    Can I still use this to go to the Test Servers?

I can't seem to do it in 3.5 but I can in 3.3.
    Oh yeah, and have you modified the fast travel so that it can go to tercess from any map just by joining cell m22? It would make travelling much faster since you get to skip citadel entirely.
    Last edited by asamortal; 01-23-2018 at 05:12 AM.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I have no idea how to use this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Just a simple question this time.
    Can I still use this to go to the Test Servers?
    Biney said you must use version 3.3 to access test server.

Thanks
    Thanks for the bot
    I have a problem pick up Grimoire 3.6
    1. pick up whitelisted items & Reject non-whitelisted items not responding (no get drop).
    2. Quest is not working normally (not complete command)

Grimoire 3.3 Very good but no buy item (Shop ID)

https://www.picz.in.th/image/0GuiYE
    https://www.picz.in.th/image/0GuRRN
    Last edited by riderkungza2013; 01-23-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by riderkungza2013 View Post
    Thanks for the bot
    I have a problem pick up Grimoire 3.6
    1. pick up whitelisted items & Reject non-whitelisted items not responding (no get drop).
    2. Quest is not working normally (not complete command)
    I suggest you to learn using label, get drop, accept and complete command. Using pickup whitelisted item and auto complete is not 100% reliable as you need to get out from combat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by riderkungza2013 View Post
    redacted
    Can't check second link. But it looks spelled correctly. Restart grimoire, and load the bot again to be sure.

And btw, any items that dropped BEFORE you start the bot won't always be picked up or rejected by that bot immediatly.
    Except from that, I only rarely noticed a handfull of drops that didn't got rejected after a long time. Don't know what caused that though.
    Last edited by meme; 01-23-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No outside download links please.
    @riderkungza2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20