Thanks

Question ACCOUNT REAPER MODULES

Hello,

Just wanted to ask the community about AccountReaper Modules. I've been using AccountReaper as my main cracking tool, SentryMBA being the other. But I feel like the lack of modules is what makes me want to switch to other programs. Does anybody have a tutorial of how to make a module for AccountReaper, or anybody have a module that they want to share? I've searched around Google but all I could find was the creator of AccountReaper saying "Create your own if you know C++", and also refer AccountReaper.exe as a project, or something... Also, if I can't find good modules or guidelines on how to make my own, I would like recommendations for other cracking tools.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LmaoFao View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to ask the community about AccountReaper Modules. I've been using AccountReaper as my main cracking tool, SentryMBA being the other. But I feel like the lack of modules is what makes me want to switch to other programs. Does anybody have a tutorial of how to make a module for AccountReaper, or anybody have a module that they want to share? I've searched around Google but all I could find was the creator of AccountReaper saying "Create your own if you know C++", and also refer AccountReaper.exe as a project, or something... Also, if I can't find good modules or guidelines on how to make my own, I would like recommendations for other cracking tools.

Thanks in advance!
    AccountReaper is indeed garbage with the lack of modules. With sentry you can crack more accounts but your only barrier now is you need to know how to make configs or you can surf forums to find configs. The configs shouldn't be too hard to make you can search youtube and find some tutorials. The new cracker that has taken over now is Snipr, when you buy it, it offers a lot of pre made configs and will have automatic updates for newer configs and also making the snipr config is a lot easier than making a sentry config. I would say snipr is worth the $15 but if you can't afford the $15 there is always cracked versions but there is downsides to cracked versions such as maybe 50% of the modules won't work anymore because the config broke.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Glitch For This Useful Post:

LmaoFao (01-24-2018)