Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Great private servers to hack.

I'll be making a list of great private servers to hack.
    Reasons being for payback, shit load of levels, or, my favorite, the staff is NEVER on and they have NO anti hacking system to ban you if you hack.

1. AMD WoW - Because their staff LOVES hackers, BUT only if you go onto the high damage realm and make a horde character. You will not get banned if you're a horde hacker, but an alliance hacker will get banned. I've seen the GM's there abuse their powers by killing players and giving boosts to other players. It's highly populated and PvP is basically all there is because you start at level 75 and max level is 80. AMD WoW is full of hackers, I made an Alliance character, and got killed by about 10 different horde characters, did GM's do anything? No they had them come to the arena to stay by them so they don't get banned by an admin.

2. Eternion WoW - Just because.... I mean the owner owns about 10, yes TEN, different fucking servers ALL the same. The staff never really do their job, and I've seen plenty of hackers. Only way to get banned is if you get caught by a GM or if a player has proof, but they will have to take an SS post it on forums, wait about 2 weeks and then have it ignored.

3. WoW Norway - It's run by some idiot in Norway who doesn't know shit. Most of the shit on his server is stolen from other servers. He's rarely on and if he is on it's for like 5-10 minutes max, and GM's? Shit they have like 5 GM's but they are never, EVER, online. It has a max level of 145-150, and it's VERY fucking slow.

4. WoW-Great - It's a new server, run by a couple of idiots. Met an admin on WoW Norway and he told me to check it out. They have a Blizzlike and Fun Realm, they both suck ass, no one is ever on Fun and Blizzlike...well it's Blizzlike.

5. Undamed WoW - Same as Eternion WoW, but the owner did a different thing with the gear there.

6. Fable WoW - Staff is full of idiots who can't tell right from left. But hacking is a bit hard because they do tend to monitor people closely.

7. WoWGE (also known as GEsever WoW) - Same as Eternion WoW, the same owner, just different staff. Still, all of them are complete idiots. Most of them are 12-16 years old.

8. World of the Gods - The owner of this used to be the owner of one of the servers that are now with Fable WoW. The staff is a bunch of dumb ass idiots who don't ever look for hackers, instead are never on or jack off to pictures of each other. (all guys btw)

9. You can try hacking on some German/Russian servers. I don't know about those because I try to sign up but I have no fucking clue how because they usually have a custom website and the create account thing is in German and/or Russian. I found a Russian server that makes you PAY to sign up. How fucked up is that? You have to put in your cell phone number, which they charge you like $20 for, and they will send you a text with a thing to put in. But the catch is it's ALL in Russian, the kid who made it must be learning Russian because some of the fucking words weren't even Russian, they weren't even in the Russian language.

If you know any others then let me know and I'll be glad to fix this up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice post man!
    Will probaly use in future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by V I R U S View Post
    Nice post man!
    Will probaly use in future.
    Np, grats on the Minion thing.
    I would say some other servers but they're heavily guarded by GM's and anti-hacking systems. A lot of people who get a shit load of fucking people to donate = a lot of money for them to spend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    thanks...just need some hacks then ^^

Thanks
    I used to play a server called VCN. It was very popular. I was a mini-mod for them. I talent-stacked, stat-hacked, and I also tricked the admin to give me overpowered VIP gear and full talents. Lol

the server has since changed owners and names and I don't play wow anymore.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    I used to play a server called VCN. It was very popular. I was a mini-mod for them. I talent-stacked, stat-hacked, and I also tricked the admin to give me overpowered VIP gear and full talents. Lol

the server has since changed owners and names and I don't play wow anymore.
    I remember VCN, they were the best. But they filled up with players faster than they could upgrade their server. Not enough donors and too many nubs. I believe they had around 9k people on one realm and it crashed. I was a GM. If you still remember, I was the guy with the guild of hackers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
    I remember VCN, they were the best. But they filled up with players faster than they could upgrade their server. Not enough donors and too many nubs. I believe they had around 9k people on one realm and it crashed. I was a GM. If you still remember, I was the guy with the guild of hackers.
    If you were a GM then you'd know me. Who are you?

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post

If you were a GM then you'd know me. Who are you?
    invisilence, what was your name on VCN? may not have met me, i got banned after 2 weeks of letting 400 people hack freely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Hack wow PS isen't hard

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
    invisilence, what was your name on VCN? may not have met me, i got banned after 2 weeks of letting 400 people hack freely.
    Never heard of ya. I'm Scruffay. Was on VCN a year or so. When were you a gm?

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]