Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SS_Storm View Post
    Well, looks like I got banned for something. I use Job Hopper for my new account(no banned record, no other cheat menu or mods, only SOLO PUBLIC SESSION which and be download from forum), I use Job Hopper in the heist and session, only once at each heist(5~8min) and session(5~10min), last night I got 600,000$(6 times press) at 2 hours game time. So did I incorrect use this mod or other reason?

inf:
    Running in Win10,
    Using administrator
    Platform Steam.
    Character lvl 10
    Total money dropped ~1,000,000$
    may use this mod on daylight(i dont know, just press F9 after every heist finished < main reason why I got banned?)

maybe it's from solo public session because you don't get banned using this money but i'm not sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by CIKOMELANTIK View Post
    maybe it's from solo public session because you don't get banned using this money but i'm not sure
    you mean 'SOLO PUBLIC SESSION' this tool? I download from here: SessionSweeper1.2
    Well I dont think it makes me get banned, cuz kind of these tools only works on Firewall or port, change nothing in the game.
    By the way how do you use Job Hopper? My English is very shit, can you tell me what is "get through the dark days".
    Should I only use it at night? what time is it between safety money drop?

Thanks
    you mean 'SOLO PUBLIC SESSION' this tool? I download from here: SessionSweeper1.2
    Well I dont think it makes me get banned, cuz kind of these tools only works on Firewall or port, change nothing in the game.
    By the way how do you use Job Hopper? My English is very shit, can you tell me what is "get through the dark days".
    you can use all the time without exception, at least that what i did and still no ban

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CIKOMELANTIK For This Useful Post:

SS_Storm (06-26-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    you can use all the time without exception, at least that what i did and still no ban
    well, thanks a lot, I will try it next time for only use Job Hopper at session, at least one of my account got release from banned XDDDDD(i got 5 steam accounts, 2 was permanent, 2 need wait until next mouth, 1 is playable now).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm not working for me

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm just a noob haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    oh wait, sorry for my last question, I saw somebody mentioned character level was hooked up with money which you have(idk he said maybe), how is your character level and how much you have.

Thanks
    oh wait, sorry for my last question, I saw somebody mentioned character level was hooked up with money which you have(idk he said maybe), how is your character level and how much you have.
    well, it just a theory but it's very rational

what will you do if you saw lvl 10 with million money

i think try to level up your lvl first to 120

my level is 170++ now and i've 250++ mill in my bank

Quote Originally Posted by throbanksy View Post
    Hmm not working for me

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm just a noob haha
    try to run as admin
    Last edited by CIKOMELANTIK; 06-26-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    well, it just a theory but it's very rational

what will you do if you saw lvl 10 with million money

i think try to level up your lvl first to 120

my level is 170++ now and i've 250++ mill in my bank

try to run as admin
    ok, i guess know how to do, thanks again, good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "Get Through the dark days" => this mod was initially released around Christmas xD

- - - Updated - - -

Well, looks like I got banned for something. I use Job Hopper for my new account(no banned record, no other cheat menu or mods, only SOLO PUBLIC SESSION which and be download from forum), I use Job Hopper in the heist and session, only once at each heist(5~8min) and session(5~10min), last night I got 600,000$(6 times press) at 2 hours game time. So did I incorrect use this mod or other reason?

inf:
    Running in Win10,
    Using administrator
    Platform Steam.
    Character lvl 10
    Total money dropped ~1,000,000$
    may use this mod on daylight(i dont know, just press F9 after every heist finished < main reason why I got banned?)
    That is extremely fast for such little money, have you been using other mods too, recently or in the past? Any reason why R* would monitor you closely?
    Last edited by kiddion; 06-27-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddion View Post
    "Get Through the dark days" => this mod was initially released around Christmas xD

- - - Updated - - -

That is extremely fast for such little money, have you been using other mods too, recently or in the past?
    No, my account was new, also not been using other mods(only SessionSweeper1.2, Im sure about that environment was clean)
    well if you said monitor, I use VPN for bad network performance(sometimes), It will changed my IP showing on R* side couple times
    I can not image there is other reason why I got banned except low level holding large money. cuz im doing exactly what you told us to use this mod.

---update
    Man! fuck me, im cursed! last night I was hacking RP and money with my friend(using my last playable account), yeah we both used same menu, and I just got banned today, but my friend still playing online. fuck me !(so sad )
    Last edited by SS_Storm; 06-28-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks
    No, my account was new, also not been using other mods(only SessionSweeper1.2, Im sure about that environment was clean)
    well if you said monitor, I use VPN for bad network performance(sometimes), It will changed my IP showing on R* side couple times
    I can not image there is other reason why I got banned except low level holding large money. cuz im doing exactly what you told us to use this mod.

---update
    Man! fuck me, im cursed! last night I was hacking RP and money with my friend(using my last playable account), yeah we both used same menu, and I just got banned today, but my friend still playing online. fuck me !(so sad )
    did you still use sessionswapper and did your friend use too? maybe they monitor you because your vpn?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    did you still use sessionswapper and did your friend use too? maybe they monitor you because your vpn?
    No, I already deleted sessionswapper and now we both make solo public session manually, and I dont really know R* will or not ban VPN user, because Im sure about there are lots people using VPN too. But maybe, my VPN serve's location are fair away from my location.

I think there is no reason just my fucking life(Sad horn)
    Last edited by SS_Storm; 06-28-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks
    No, I already deleted sessionswapper and now we both make solo public session manually, and I dont really know R* will or not ban VPN user, because Im sure about there are lots people using VPN too. But maybe, my VPN serve's location are fair away from my location.

I think there is no reason just my fucking life(Sad horn)
    does your friend use vpn too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah I have a paid vpn, but I dont use it. After getting my first ban on my initial account for a menu, I had been using a vpn at that time, so just stopped using it altogether for GTA V, don't feel like adding that risk on top of anything else hah.

The jobhopper is great, probably have gotten 26mil in a week or so. Also used another external rp-booster, open long enough to boost rp, close, then haven't used since and probably won't be using it anymore, got what I wanted - 219rp and about 19mil in the bank.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question for kiddion

I apologize if this was said somewhere in the pages of this thread, but when I click f9 and make this address-memory change temporarily, is this value that you're changing within the game - does it go back immediately to what it had been prior to pushing f9?

Thanks <3

Thanks
    any way to make this quicker cuz 1 mill=10 min wait.... would it be so worst to get it every 25 sec? come'n serieusly
    Last edited by element199; 06-28-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast