Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Forsaga, it is you? Destiny 2 ImageSearch aimbot FORSAKEN PATCH FIX on o w n е d с () r.
    Video demonstration of the paid version can be seen?
    PM me pls. Ty.
    Last edited by Masbka; 09-19-2018 at 05:01 AM. Reason: mistake

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbka View Post
    Forsaga, it is you? Destiny 2 ImageSearch aimbot FORSAKEN PATCH FIX on o w n е d с () r.
    Video demonstration of the paid version can be seen?
    PM me pls. Ty.
    He doesn't like sharing his files. He just likes telling people on here that his method is better and talks about it very briefly. Lol.

It'd be cool for him to upload his files that he claims is 95% accurate and then we can modify them to work for our own resolutions and settings but seems like he won't. Oh well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    "Community sharing at it's finest". Just saying he's got better but not sharing so why saying it here, it's pointless x)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mightygazelle For This Useful Post:

JackAim (09-19-2018),Masbka (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    They explained exactly what you needed to do to make one like they have, and it's stuff that's been discussed in this thread since the Forsaken release.
    It takes only a basic understanding of how to write AHK scripts to use what they explained to make or modify the old script, spend some time over just a couple of days to learn the basics and you should be able to put it together yourself.
    Forsaga, or anyone else, are not obligated to make some sort of package for everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    But i just want the png -.-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannock View Post
    They explained exactly what you needed to do to make one like they have, and it's stuff that's been discussed in this thread since the Forsaken release.
    It takes only a basic understanding of how to write AHK scripts to use what they explained to make or modify the old script, spend some time over just a couple of days to learn the basics and you should be able to put it together yourself.
    Forsaga, or anyone else, are not obligated to make some sort of package for everyone.
    Forsaga never explained how changed the code to aim based off the level 50 and how that affected the images its using. He just said that his changes for it aiming at something else is a lot better and that's it. Lol. Andr3w on the other hand goes and explains and teaches what his code means and doesn't spoon feed it. I'm not pro at using this type of code but Andr3w perfectly explained what some of the values do without throwing files at me.

I know that no one is obligated to throw files at people but the difference of info we get from Forsaga and Andr3w is night and day. \_'-'_/

Thanks
    Bannock, did you checked your suggestions? Go make hp bars from your screenshots and try them with current code on mars maps. You'll get shitload of jiggle when imagesearch function trying to find hundreds shades of red and orange on walls and floors an even explosions. And it's VERY, VERY SLOW! *n variation won't help, TransN option is only for transparent areas of image, NOT for partially transparen colors.
    Current image matching method NOT WORKING with partially transparent everchanging colors of HP bars and we not getting ANY evidence besides "cool dude stories".
    This shit WON'T WORK.

Imagesearch function need's to be replaced by more complicated algorithm of shape searching for HP bar rectangle and icon box with player level number.
    But that's another story and completely different aimbot.
    Last edited by melekair; 09-19-2018 at 10:42 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to melekair For This Useful Post:

Masbka (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melekair View Post
    Bannock, did you checked your suggestions? Go make hp bars from your screenshots and try them with current code on mars maps. You'll get shitload of jiggle when imagesearch function trying to find hundreds shades of red and orange on walls and floors an even explosions. And it's VERY, VERY SLOW! *n variation won't help, TransN option is only for transparent areas of image, NOT for partially transparen colors.
    Current image matching method NOT WORKING with partially transparent everchanging colors of HP bars and we not getting ANY evidence besides "cool dude stories".
    This shit WON'T WORK.

Imagesearch function need's to be replaced by more complicated algorithm of shape searching for HP bar rectangle and icon box with player level number.
    But that's another story and completely different aimbot.
    I agree to some extent with what you are saying but without reading memory or injecting, that would be dificult. I have been testing with text to image (does not actually use an image file) and when it works, it's actually faster than image search. The problem has been getting it to work because of the scaling factor of the enemy icons. It requires an absurdly long script to account for all the variations which makes it very slow. I'm looking into other solutions for text based searching that is faster but this is more of a long term goal.

For the short term, things are looking up for us using image search. I have a test script and images I'm using other than solid hp bars that is very promising. I've nearly eliminated "random" locks on mars and nessus which is a huge deal. Those are the hardest maps to compensate for because of all the shades of red on them. Unfortunately, it seems someone on another forum (owned core) may be using the work we have been doing for profit so I will not be posting my test builds any further to avoid someone doing this. Once I deem the script is ready for release, I will make a new topic here.
    Last edited by 3andrew; 09-19-2018 at 01:31 PM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3andrew For This Useful Post:

DeliriousHD (09-20-2018),JackAim (09-19-2018),Masbka (09-19-2018),OldTimeGmer (09-20-2018),VampireGamerX (09-19-2018),yashspartan1 (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3andrew View Post
    I agree to some extent with what you are saying but without reading memory or injecting, that would be dificult. I have been testing with text to image (does not actually use an image file) and when it works, it's actually faster than image search. The problem has been getting it to work because of the scaling factor of the enemy icons. It requires an absurdly long script to account for all the variations which makes it very slow. I'm looking into other solutions for text based searching that is faster but this is more of a long term goal.

For the short term, things are looking up for us using image search. I have a test script and images I'm using other than solid hp bars that is very promising. I've nearly eliminated "random" locks on mars and nessus which is a huge deal. Those are the hardest maps to compensate for because of all the shades of red on them. Unfortunately, it seems someone on another forum (owned core) may be using the work we have been doing for profit so I will not be posting my test builds any further to avoid someone doing this. Once I deem the script is ready for release, I will make a new topic here.
    I think you are just an angel. Make hard work for people for free. Good luck with that, i will w8 with pation.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JackAim For This Useful Post:

Masbka (09-19-2018)

Thanks

Our lord and savior has returned! ;-)

DM if you need any help with testing in private matches or anything else. Thank you for all your work.

Thanks

I think you're wasting time in wrong direction.
    Here. It's working
    https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=17834

I have already working script which recognizes shape and x/y of left 10px rectangular part of HP bar. 125ms per recognition, 80-90% success rate.
    Didn't integrated in working aimbot yet. Need more testing and shape models.
    Last edited by melekair; 09-19-2018 at 02:16 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to melekair For This Useful Post:

Masbka (09-19-2018),SasoriFunny (09-20-2018),VampireGamerX (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    Work with Andrew and check the best solution

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by melekair View Post
    I think you're wasting time in wrong direction.
    Here. It's working
    https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=17834

I have already working script which recognizes shape and x/y of left 10px rectangular part of HP bar. 125ms per recognition, 80-90% success rate.
    Didn't integrated in working aimbot yet. Need more testing and shape models.
    I've seen this script but didn't try to adapt it to my needs mainly because it will be very slow IMO. Also I don't see that it can adapt to change of size of the HP bar (and it does change with distance up to 10-15%).

I tried to build a lengthy script with different sizes of the bar for different types of engagement (pointblank\midrange\sniperange) but it changed nothing except dropped my fps by up to 10 frames.

I also tried Forsaga's method and it didn't work for me.

If there was a way to search the screen by shape of the hp bar.

Thanks
    I think AHK may be an issue itself. IF we go into detail too much while coding in it, it impacts performance. While we keep focusing on AHK for maybe an alternative, should we switch focus to another software? How about .NET? I've seen some Overwatch tools made in .NET, so I'm wondering if we could do the same.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yashspartan1 View Post
    I think AHK may be an issue itself. IF we go into detail too much while coding in it, it impacts performance. While we keep focusing on AHK for maybe an alternative, should we switch focus to another software? How about .NET? I've seen some Overwatch tools made in .NET, so I'm wondering if we could do the same.
    I forgot to ask but what exactly do these changes make the aimbot do from the previous version Andr3w posted? thanks

So what navysonar is talking about is doing the following:
    1. Delete the .exe program that is the bot.
    2. Edit the AHK script (open it in Notepad or Notepadd++ if you have it). All you have to do is scroll down to where you see MouseMoves2, and then find the line with "*70 healthbar.bmp", and change *70 to *45.
    3. Save the script, close the notepad file. Right-click the script you just edited, and click compile.
    4. That's the new update .exe program that you use now.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast