Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Ok, so I logged onto my 2nd account on a laptop, it's still banned and my 3rd account is banned since I login from the laptop. Bungie seriously doesn't want me as a customer.
    Last edited by VampireGamerX; 10-24-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireGamerX View Post
    Ok, so I logged onto my 2nd account on a laptop, it's still banned and my 3rd account is banned since I login from the laptop. Bungie seriously doesn't want me as a customer.
    Damn so they banned your third account even though u logged in on another computer? So they are banning devices associated with some banned accounts?

Thanks
    You mean your 1st account only played on PC, 2nd played on both and 3rd played just on laptop? And you never used the aimbot on laptop at all? Looks like HWID + guilty by association is a weak link for perma-banning the 3rd one. If that's true I hope none of your friends ever played at your place...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K3ys3r View Post
    You mean your 1st account only played on PC, 2nd played on both and 3rd played just on laptop? And you never used the aimbot on laptop at all? Looks like HWID + guilty by association is a weak link for perma-banning the 3rd one. If that's true I hope none of your friends ever played at your place...
    Yes, I have before, so my laptop was flagged and using it killed my 3rd account?

Thanks
    They must be manual bans. ie: Human Reviewed data. But here is the problem, lets say 50,000 people are flagged a day with 895.6K Crucible Players
    Yesterday across Three platforms, this 50,000 is a very generous number to support my theory.

there is no force on earth that can accurately review this much data it would be way too expensive to hustle that kind of man power. 100 people would have to accurately review 500 accounts a day.

So I believe the detection they are using is a mix of flags and human verification as a double check. They would not ban unless they were 100% certain you were cheating. because last banwave they fucked up and banned alot of people with obs studio and shit thinking they were overlay ch3ats.

Pubg for example banned 1.3 million people in ONE GO! Now with current numbers dipping below 1Mil to date. to throw a ban wave they MUST be 100% certain only people breaking the rules are receiving the penalty.

They are using some sort of detection and it is working.

Yes I am going to develop memory ch3ats for D2. I'm learning c++ from the ground up. bungie may have got me this go around, but next go, I won't be packing inefficient pixel bots.

Thanks
    You literally have everything fucked up...in terms of hardware.
    It doesn't make sense to me.
    I am able to login on my smurf and continue.
    On the same desktop.
    Unless they are going to ban in a few days...

Thanks
    Got banned finally.
    - I never ran any of the public .exe's or .ahk's other than to make sure they worked (outside of Destiny, NEVER while playing)
    - My version was about 80% different line-for-line
    - Had different gui images, folder structure, bmps, everything.
    - For the last week or so, I've been running a packed exe using EVB.

It is possible that EVB flagged me for some reason, maybe I should have just kept running the ahk, idk.

Good luck fellas thats it for me unless someone wants to donate a key lmao, I'm not giving bungie any more of my money.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrolisk View Post
    ...So I believe the detection they are using is a mix of flags and human verification as a double check...

...They are using some sort of detection and it is working.
    No question. Since I won't be using these scripts anymore, just gonna dump everything I know now.

They are most likely using this hook function to analyze all mouse movement. Virtual events carry a flag which is very easily identifiable:

An application can use the following values to test the flags. Testing LLMHF_INJECTED (bit 0) will tell you whether the event was injected.
    It is possible to modify this flag using a bit operator, but there is still the problem of them using this function to verify said events.

So, as I said, unless EVB flagged me for some reason (tbh I doubt it), this shit is 100% detected.

edit: potential solution - use an arduino board to send your mouse events through, so it doesn't have a virtual flag or cause red flags with rawinputdevices. I'm not going to write a script for you for that, just telling you a way to bypass this.
    Last edited by fatdoobie; 10-25-2018 at 02:21 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatdoobie For This Useful Post:

elflin1024 (10-25-2018),Masbka (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Oh Captain my captain.

Sad to hear this.
    Mouse events could be the way they detected.
    They are doing different things considering Y1 stuff.
    They didnt have any of this detection on Y1.

Old ahk and aim assist were far worst than this one and never detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardmark1 View Post
    Oh Captain my captain.

Sad to hear this.
    Mouse events could be the way they detected.
    They are doing different things considering Y1 stuff.
    They didnt have any of this detection on Y1.

Old ahk and aim assist were far worst than this one and never detected.
    Agreed, Bungie finally bothered to write real anti-cheat. Unless I slipped up... but no I think I did it all right, this was real detection.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatdoobie For This Useful Post:

elflin1024 (10-25-2018),Masbka (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Everything is very sad it turns out
    Revenge will be terrible, wait for a cheat based on reading memory, good luck guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbka View Post
    Everything is very sad it turns out
    Revenge will be terrible, wait for a cheat based on reading memory, good luck guys

Bungie have left us no option, they force us into the corner of real cheats. I think its time for destiny to have them anyway

some more reading on how they detect mouse event for those interested...
    unknown cheats.me/forum/overwatch/219221-overwatch-mouse-detection.html

edit: potential non-memory solution for mouse event. I believe rose uses this, its old news.
    https://******.com/Microsoft/Windows...input/moufiltr
    Last edited by fatdoobie; 10-25-2018 at 04:58 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatdoobie For This Useful Post:

Masbka (10-25-2018),VampireGamerX (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardmark1 View Post
    You literally have everything fucked up...in terms of hardware.
    It doesn't make sense to me.
    I am able to login on my smurf and continue.
    On the same desktop.
    Unless they are going to ban in a few days...
    Can I borrow your smurf login to test on my laptop to see if it will cause a ban on your smurf account or not? Try login a few times and let me know if your smurf account still works in a few days or not.

Bungie just banned someone who used Starlords recoil addon.

I hope they are going after all the DDoS'rs religiously.
    Last edited by VampireGamerX; 10-25-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdoobie View Post
    Got banned finally.
    - I never ran any of the public .exe's or .ahk's other than to make sure they worked (outside of Destiny, NEVER while playing)
    - My version was about 80% different line-for-line
    - Had different gui images, folder structure, bmps, everything.
    - For the last week or so, I've been running a packed exe using EVB.

It is possible that EVB flagged me for some reason, maybe I should have just kept running the ahk, idk.

Good luck fellas thats it for me unless someone wants to donate a key lmao, I'm not giving bungie any more of my money.

No question. Since I won't be using these scripts anymore, just gonna dump everything I know now.

They are most likely using this hook function to analyze all mouse movement. Virtual events carry a flag which is very easily identifiable:

It is possible to modify this flag using a bit operator, but there is still the problem of them using this function to verify said events.

So, as I said, unless EVB flagged me for some reason (tbh I doubt it), this shit is 100% detected.

edit: potential solution - use an arduino board to send your mouse events through, so it doesn't have a virtual flag or cause red flags with rawinputdevices. I'm not going to write a script for you for that, just telling you a way to bypass this.
    I got banned while just sitting at the tower. Pretty sure noone reported me because I don't do pvp and when I do, I intentionally miss alot of shots. They are auto detecting your bot some how and I don't think it's through mouse movements. Maybe some kind of spyware? Idk shit about programming so yea lol.

Thanks
    To all of you attempting to logon to laptops. make sure you're changing the routers mac, even if u unplugged it and change the dynamic ip the mac is still there.

Also make sure you consider the following, just assume your launcher and account has been flagged in every way shape and form.

So if your laptop had D2 installed or a battlenet launcher that you previously logged into with your banned account, pretty much assume that pc is flagged on the hwid ban as well.

And yes Bungie has just opened the doors to a whole new world. Memory ch3ats are 100% efficient, and bypassing simple flags for injected input is a walk in the park. Ahhhhhhhh we never had esp but we will soon.

If I was going to use another account on my currently banned pc I would:

Uninstall every remnant of blizzard/D2 from all drives. Use CCleaner to erase deleted shit forever.

Check to see if registry has any remnants of D2/Bliz.
    IE. Fortnite uses HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Epic Games

Go through and abolish D2/Bliz shit.
    C:\ProgramData\
    C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\

Or Install a secondary OS with nothing on it. Bootable from the bios boot menu using a 32GB usb.
    Spoof, flash, hardware dock, every component on my pc.
    Change mac address's
    Change IP, DONT USE VPN. (battle eye nabs these anyways)
    Connect a different monitor mouse and keyboard just to be sure returning back once successfully logged in.

Yea I can't think of anything else. Edit: changing OS to a different one. IE. Windows 10 Basic > Windows 10 Premium

Pretty sure we could use a debugger to find out what the game checks for when logging into a fresh account.
    Last edited by hydrolisk; 10-26-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks
    @hydrolisk Yeah that's pretty much what I did. Just Ctrl+F for "Bungie" and "Destiny" in the registry, delete every entry. Then delete Bungie/Blizz/Destiny folders in appdata, programdata, temp folders, etc..

Also make sure you spoof your HWID.

If you do manage to bypass Bungie's AC (not extremely difficult from what I hear), I'd advise not sharing it publicly though, that's how it gets patched. Keep it to yourself and sell a private cheat which uses it. Or PM me and I'll help

Quote Originally Posted by jhemp12 View Post
    I got banned while just sitting at the tower. Pretty sure noone reported me because I don't do pvp and when I do, I intentionally miss alot of shots. They are auto detecting your bot some how and I don't think it's through mouse movements. Maybe some kind of spyware? Idk shit about programming so yea lol.
    Delayed ban, unless that was literally the first time you ran the script while at the tower, but it doesn't sound like it.

I highly doubt they have detection methods which can catch you before you even use the bot, other than hash detection. They're just flagging injected mouse events, pretty simple stuff to be honest.

The only strange thing is why they waited until now to bother checking, they’ve been banning starlord and others all year and only now decided to look for us.

------

edit: Just curious, is anyone NOT banned and still using the script?
    Last edited by fatdoobie; 10-26-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast