Thanks

Talking Hello! I'm new and need help all around

Hey there!

I'm a new to this, whole cheating scene. I'm just a random guy who want to try out cheating but dunno where and how to start. Now my reasons for cheating can be answered by pure curiousity and I'm very new to all of this so I thought I should ask how should I start on this forum. I want to start cheating in CS:GO (duh) and maaaybe TF2 but cs is in the priority. And I have a few question:

• Should I have my cheats on an external device?
    • Should I use different e-mails for my account even though, my forum account is already on a different e-mail than my main?
    • I have looked into cheats, but do you guys can recommend any that is noob-friendly:
    • How do you guys deal with a ban situation besides creating a new acc, and how can I be sure I removed every trace of a cheat that has been recognized by VAC?
    • And are there any most know rules so I don't fuck up immediately?

These are all my questions for now. Happy to be here and thanks in advance for you help!

Edit: Just noticed I should've posted this in the help section. Sorry about that if needed I'll remove it!
    Last edited by One Lying Boy; 12-14-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1. I usually keep all my hacks on an external drive but it doesn't matter where you put it.
    2. Have multiple steam accounts with different emails. Never hack on your main account. If you have two different accounts connected to the same email and one gets banned, you get banned on both.
    3. I am bias but you can try my next version of "Simple CSGO External" when it gets approved. (It should be up within a few hours)
    4. If a cheat is detected by VAC and you use it, you will need to create a new account. So make sure if you are using public cheats they are updated. To remove a hack from your system, delete it.
    5. Don't be obvious that you're hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    1. doesnt matter
    2. yes, and never hack on main
    3. look in the csgo forum for cheats. however, check the site every day for new updates as u might get detected for using an outdated/detected hack
    4. vac is vac. create new account, delete ur detected cheats in your pc
    5. just use at your own risk. no cheat is always undetected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    1. I usually keep all my hacks on an external drive but it doesn't matter where you put it.
    2. Have multiple steam accounts with different emails. Never hack on your main account. If you have two different accounts connected to the same email and one gets banned, you get banned on both.
    3. I am bias but you can try my next version of "Simple CSGO External" when it gets approved. (It should be up within a few hours)
    4. If a cheat is detected by VAC and you use it, you will need to create a new account. So make sure if you are using public cheats they are updated. To remove a hack from your system, delete it.
    5. Don't be obvious that you're hacking.
    im sorry if you thought i copied u

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019