Thanks

Question Could I edit Offsets Straight from the EXE via DnSpy?

Is there possibly a way I could simply copy over the Offsets for things like Health and other Mechanisms over to Cheat Engine, turning them into Permanent Values. Sortof like how you find the Base Address? Or is that just a view in DnSpy and its completely Useless.... Because theres another game too called Deepworld that is easy asf to cheat on ios but cheat engine cant NOP or edit values of it on pc

If anyone can tell me a Yes (this would work) or No (this wouldnt work) please state it!!!

Thanks
    I don't think you can do that with dnSpy, realistically you should be using dnSpy to create modified clients. Honestly, I don't see why people making cheat tables for this game, pointless. We have modified clients.

Thanks
    I cant make modified clients, no idea how to code. and all the tutorials crap, they have a good start and then.... "sorry your on your own, figure out how to make ui, button, cheats, everything on your own"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAnonymous View Post
    I cant make modified clients, no idea how to code. and all the tutorials crap, they have a good start and then.... "sorry your on your own, figure out how to make ui, button, cheats, everything on your own"
    Most cheats for Terraria are very easy to make you're just left with the UI, you can take a UI from any of my clients and as long as you add value to it you're welcome to do whatever you want with it. Use dnSpy and look at the source most of the cheats are very simple you shouldn't really have a problem if you know the basics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAnonymous View Post
    You can leave UI to be honest. I'm sure people would be more than fine with commands. It's nice to have a UI of course, I personally wouldn't recommend making your "own" UI, but anything is better than just commands. This is as far as I've gotten, but this is after I've learnt how the game works and how this specific UI Library works. Just get used to C# first, then making a modded client obviously gets easier. By no means am I saying after a few hours of looking up how to make a "Hello World!" program in Visual Studio will give you the ability to make a modded client that looks as clean as that, but anything helps. If you need any tips and pointers, maybe you want to get into modded clients but aren't too sure how to start it, check my signature. I'm sure you will understand what it is.

Best of luck, with your modding/cheating. o/