Thanks

Trying to find the local player address - running into some problems

Hi! I am aware that this is a very common problem but I cannot find the local player address. I am trying to create a simple bhop trainer without being a script kiddie. So I want to learn in depth every step of making cheats.

Currently I am on the step of finding the player address and watching thre memory structure for when I am in the air or when I am on the ground.

I have tried to find the right local player addres but there are literally 17 possible health addreses.

My Questions Are:

- How do I know from 17 possible health addresses which one is the real one?

- What would be the process of finding the static player addres?

- After I have found the address that tells me wheter I am on ground or jumping, how do I find the offset?

- I do not have acces to IDA Pro so I am using Cheat Engine. Is CE good enough?

Thanks a lot! I look forward to learning!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [64humans] Marko View Post
    Hi! I am aware that this is a very common problem but I cannot find the local player address. I am trying to create a simple bhop trainer without being a script kiddie. So I want to learn in depth every step of making cheats.

Currently I am on the step of finding the player address and watching thre memory structure for when I am in the air or when I am on the ground.

I have tried to find the right local player addres but there are literally 17 possible health addreses.

My Questions Are:

- How do I know from 17 possible health addresses which one is the real one?

- What would be the process of finding the static player addres?

- After I have found the address that tells me wheter I am on ground or jumping, how do I find the offset?

- I do not have acces to IDA Pro so I am using Cheat Engine. Is CE good enough?

Thanks a lot! I look forward to learning!
    There are many cheat engine tutorials on YouTube. I would suggest starting with the built in

itself as it provides the basics to finding and manipulating multi-level pointers.
    You can find a pointer in various ways. Generating a pointer map, pointer scan, aob scan, browsing memory, attaching a debugger, etc.
    Cheat engine is okay but it can become a hassle. Decompiling "client_panorama.dll" using IDA or x64dbg is much easier in my opinion.