Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,672 of 1672
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
    Hey, its not my fault i havent been able to update you in the past couple days. I had issues with my internet. My internet was trash last week due to the storms. Everything is fine now. Im going to update you today.

- - - Updated - - -

HEY EVERYONE TO UPDATE EVERYONE. I HAD REALLY HORRIBLE INTERNET LAST WEEK. IT WAS DOWN A LOT DUE TO THE STORMS. I WILL BE UPDATING EVERYONE TODAY.
    Does google express still work properly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xJudgez View Post
    I would back off of GE at this moment sir.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xJudgez View Post
    For Google Express the process with Groundwar over a bit over a month has so far been

He contacted GE - They responded by saying to do a Carrier Claim
    He did the Carrier Claim - They refused it

So at that point you're pretty much on your own in regards to the CC chargeback. You have to talk to your CC Company, GW can't call them w/o personal details sometimes including DOB.. which I wouldn't give to anyone. Nonetheless, I've been promised for weeks for more details to forward to the CC company, but he hasn't done anything so.. Not salestrashing, only describing my experience so far as I've paid up front and communication was quick until the moment he had the money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post
    For Google Express the process with Groundwar over a bit over a month has so far been

He contacted GE - They responded by saying to do a Carrier Claim
    He did the Carrier Claim - They refused it

So at that point you're pretty much on your own in regards to the CC chargeback. You have to talk to your CC Company, GW can't call them w/o personal details sometimes including DOB.. which I wouldn't give to anyone. Nonetheless, I've been promised for weeks for more details to forward to the CC company, but he hasn't done anything so.. Not salestrashing, only describing my experience so far as I've paid up front and communication was quick until the moment he had the money.
    well if you gave him money and the end result is you doing a CC chargeback then you should open a report or something or demand a refund of his fee, the refund is failed at this point and you are using another way that you are doing yourself currently

Thanks
    hey groundwar, been trying to get an update from u about my shoepalace order. its been 3 months. lmk if its failed

Thanks
    Hey groundwar, been trying to message you but to no avail. Please repond asap, interested in the service + need help with another service of you

Thanks
    There is currently a pending scam report against him right now