Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Depends on your major and what your life plan is.

Thanks
    UNI is worth a try

Thanks
    Choosing the Right College or University
    Many students ask if a university is better than a college. A college and university generally are academic equals. ... If you are a student considering getting a bachelor's or graduate degree, your school's name is less important than whether or not the school is a good fit.

Thanks
    worth it cause most normies are good for a job after school if they arent lazy

Thanks
    It doesn't matter. Just do your best

Thanks
    One of the main advantages of attending a large university is that you can often save money. Smaller colleges are often private and charge higher tuition rates. A large public university can easily have 25,000 students or more taking classes on that campus. That higher number of students helps keep tuition costs down.

Thanks
    7 Reasons to Choose a University
    High-quality education and research. ...
    A strong focus on graduate employability. ...
    An affordable cost of living. ...
    Stunning surroundings and historic sites. ...
    An international outlook and community. ...
    Excellent support services for international students. ...
    A wide range of extracurricular activities.

Thanks
    Depends what you’re going to college for but mostly I’ll say it’s a huge waste as I sit on $100k of debt..

Thanks
    At the end of the day, you need to ask yourself if what you value more is the quality of education you get and whether the program matches your interest, is most important to you, or simply cost. Cost is a solvable problem - most schools (both universities and colleges) offer financial aid and bursaries based on your circumstances and need. You just need to look into whether you would qualify. I would recommend that you value your quality of education and program first. In the long run, it provides you with better future job prospects, and a better learning experience that you would want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think it's worth it because not only it gives you credibility but it also gives you an opportunity to connect with people and develop your professional network for the future.

Plus unless you start your own business, you're gonna go against people who have an university degree, trust me...

Thanks
    Sure, but, again, college is provably “worth it” and a majority of borrowers said so.

Still, you may say that more than a third of borrowers taking a dissenting, “not worth it” view is a bad sign. But the poll indicates that most of those (56%) who said their loans were a bad deal didn’t graduate with a four-year degree. That’s easy to understand. Debt and no degree is probably not worth it.

Thanks
    The amount of student debt, in raw, cumulative dollars is unquestionably growing, inching above $1.5 trillion. As a result, you cannot find anyone in the press, punditry and political class who has not declared student debt a “crisis” or a “big problem” or a “warning sign” or something. Maybe it is.
    But it is not a bad investment.

Thanks
    Every time I read about the soul-crushing debt of student loans, I feel a small twinge in the back of my neck. On one hand, I know how badly it feels to be trapped under a mountain of debt - I graduated with close to $70,000 in student loans.

On the other hand, I don't regret taking out loans to fund my education. It's not like I don't understand how much debt I'm in - I reported on student loans and higher education for over a year for work. It's just that I think of those loans as a necessary investment in myself and my career.

Thanks
    I agree it depends on the field. Certain degrees like doctor etc. are needed.

Thanks
    It’s probably not surprising that among student borrowers who now make more money or have attained higher degrees, even more support taking student loans. Those who earn $100,000 a year or more think loans were “worth it” by 80 points – 79% to 19%. Those with at least a bachelor’s degree say loans were worth it by a 72 to 26 margin. Of course, proving the point, high earners and college graduates are heavily correlated groups.

But naturally, since this is a “crisis” and all, the press coverage of the poll didn’t reflect that borrowers said their loans were worth it. Instead, as examples, CNBC’s headline was “36% of college grads with student loans say the debt wasn’t worth it…” and Business Insider’s headline was “Nearly half of indebted millennials say college wasn’t worth it…”

Sure, but, again, college is provably “worth it” and a majority of borrowers said so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast