Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

The dangers of FTID

I feel like the danger of doing FTID refunds is underestimated by a lot of refunders and customers. Unlike older methods like DNA or EB, FTID can actually be proved pretty easily by the vendor and carrier. I.E., one person ships his items or picks up items in Texas, then the next day the return is started and the tracking says the item was received by the carrier in California. I see refunders encouraging 3-5x for a lot of stores and a lot of people are just doing them without any kind of foresight. Thoughts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Agreed. People are doing it blindly future rebill inc. Walmart has done it before other stores as well will catch on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Rebills are fine... but a felony will literally ruin your future

Thanks
    refunders want money and will say you can do anythings safely... untill news come outs people are getting fucked. then they all say "at the time it was safe and no one got fucked" "that was the first person to get fucked so its fine"

99% of refunders are scum who want your coin and thats it. They dont give a fuck if you get billed or investigated by worse than UPS/Fedex.

There was a zappos method and everyone said was fine and it was legit the dumbest method it the world and after like a week everyone who did it was getting fucked.

When a "new" method comes to MPGH/Nulled wait it out, sure you can make a ton of money before its patched. but who knows what else can happen. Pretty soon the methods are gonna be just shoplifting LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisevlogmode View Post
    refunders want money and will say you can do anythings safely... untill news come outs people are getting fucked. then they all say "at the time it was safe and no one got fucked" "that was the first person to get fucked so its fine"

99% of refunders are scum who want your coin and thats it. They dont give a fuck if you get billed or investigated by worse than UPS/Fedex.

There was a zappos method and everyone said was fine and it was legit the dumbest method it the world and after like a week everyone who did it was getting fucked.

When a "new" method comes to MPGH/Nulled wait it out, sure you can make a ton of money before its patched. but who knows what else can happen. Pretty soon the methods are gonna be just shoplifting LOL
    Do you know what happened to the people who did Zappos?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Pretty sure they just got rebilled

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kj1234 View Post
    Do you know what happened to the people who did Zappos?
    They started to deny so they are stuck with the item or they can return them and it was an L, idk why when ive done 1.5k at zappos easily via DNA. same day refund but this was idk 2 3 years ago

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    The worst possible thing that could happen is them denying a refund or a rebill (can be avoided - ask your refunder on how to). Sometimes it gets patched mid way and you are stuck with the item and unable to return - 90% you will be able to return. It is a small chance you take for big return.

Nobody is coming after you for it. If they did.. 90% of user services members will be in jail right now. This is not really a "new" method.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhilDark For This Useful Post:

DarthDiccus (07-30-2020),Maquini (09-30-2020),terlegas (09-28-2020)

Thanks
    You are nothing but an alarmist attempting to scare people away from refunding since you likely hate seeing others succeed. And as such, you should be ignored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiccus View Post
    You are nothing but an alarmist attempting to scare people away from refunding since you likely hate seeing others succeed. And as such, you should be ignored.
    I am just paranoid lol. I feel no sympathy for big corporations.

Thanks
    The people who need to concern themselves about felony charges are the boxers. As a customer, you will get away with paying back the store as it will just cost them more money to go to court. The boxers however, oof, imagine dropping of 50 packages every day supposed to be worth tens and hundreds of thousands of $, even if its just a dropoff spot there is obv a spike on those specific drops making it easy to just scout out any unusual activity and then check the fucking box lool

kids - if a boxer asks u to be his runner.. say no.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kj1234 View Post
    I am just paranoid lol.
    That's exactly the problem. Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean you should spread and fear the anxiety and paranoia to others who don't know better. It's just irresponsible of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freshly View Post
    The boxers however, oof, imagine dropping of 50 packages every day supposed to be worth tens and hundreds of thousands of $, even if its just a dropoff spot there is obv a spike on those specific drops making it easy to just scout out any unusual activity and then check the fucking box lool
    You've hit the nail right on the head. This is the real danger. Boxers are making a killing now, but they are the most vulnerable to prosecution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiccus View Post
    That's exactly the problem. Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean you should spread and fear the anxiety and paranoia to others who don't know better. It's just irresponsible of you.

- - - Updated - - -

You've hit the nail right on the head. This is the real danger. Boxers are making a killing now, but they are the most vulnerable to prosecution.
    I am paranoid for a good reason though and others should be too.
    Last edited by njknoijhbosdhbfo; 07-30-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks

ftid

I WANT FREE THINGS , SO LET ME DO IT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    im paranoid myself but lets be realistic, do you think stores like amz will bother to chasing the CUSTOMER for 1-3k?
    Maybe boxers should be more aware but customers would get away with just paying in full most if not all of the times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast