Thanks

Post DIA4A Exalt Lite Source

I havent really seen any internal Exalt cheat here for a while and I cant post mine either cos of requirements so I thought I'd make and release a simple internal Exalt cheat source.

Features : Memory based health autonexus (no prediction), autoaim that accounts for rotation + centering and targets based on cursor position, (Ghetto) WorldToScreen function, WinApi functions for keyboard/mouse pressed + cursor moving, Detouring using MinHook

How to compile : If you don't already have it, make sure you install Visual Studio Community 2019(https://visualstudio.microsof*****m/t...mmunity&rel=16) and install it with with Universal Windows Platform Development(https://i.gyazo.com/582b5aae849eff5f...b5df69c2f9.png). Once that's finished, open the "DIA4A RotMG Exalt Cheat Lite.sln" inside the "DIA4A RotMG Exalt Cheat Lite" folder, Select Release and x64 on top (https://i.gyazo.com/60a9890d7a7ba53f...d1d28d6083.png) and then click on Build, Rebuild Solution. If it builds fine it will say ========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ========== in the bottom meaning its ready to use.

How to use : Once you have compiled the cheat, once again go to "DIA4A RotMG Exalt Cheat Lite", then into the "x64" folder and into the "Release" folder where you should see "DIA4A RotMG Exalt Cheat Lite.dll". Get an injector (I personally use Xenos) and inject it into RotMG Exalt and you're ready to roll.

How To Configure It : To change what key the cheat presses to nexus, go to Config.h and you should see #define NEXUS_KEY 'Q'. Simply make the Q whatever key you want to nexus with, such as 'R', to change the auto nexus percentage set 25 to whatever percentage you want, and change the autoaim key(hold to autoaim+autoshoot) change AUTOAIM_KEY to whatever key you want to do that (both key options use virtual key codes https://docs.microsof*****m/en-us/win...tual-key-codes). MAKE SURE TO REBUILD AFTER YOU HAVE CHANGED THE CONFIG

Virus scan:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...db35/detection
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/tpfoutupgr

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DIA4A For This Useful Post:

bog624 (03-09-2021),epicshots (12-11-2021),Extain (11-16-2020),Heska (11-07-2020),hokko (04-19-2021),ieatyourlvllol (05-16-2022),lester100 (11-07-2020),megakillzor (12-07-2020),newwarlock (11-22-2020),offgrid (04-26-2022),raulflores (01-16-2021),RichDogs (12-13-2020)

Thanks
    Hey man. Quality release here!

I am thinking of releasing open-source proxy for exalt. Simmilar to K-relay. Would be written in .Net core and would also support AppEngine proxy to modify requests/responses. My vision is that with enough community contribution, we could make it work better than other obscufated exalt clients that are not on mpgh.
    I think it would be great to combine both proxy and internal hacks to achieve basically anything. Im not too experianced with internal cheats tho.

It would take a lot of time to rewrite my proxy for public use, but if community is interested I may do that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heska For This Useful Post:

lester100 (11-07-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heska View Post
    Hey man. Quality release here!

I am thinking of releasing open-source proxy for exalt. Simmilar to K-relay. Would be written in .Net core and would also support AppEngine proxy to modify requests/responses. My vision is that with enough community contribution, we could make it work better than other obscufated exalt clients that are not on mpgh.
    I think it would be great to combine both proxy and internal hacks to achieve basically anything. Im not too experianced with internal cheats tho.

It would take a lot of time to rewrite my proxy for public use, but if community is interested I may do that.
    Man i would love this, ive been trying to do this myself but keep failing. I was writing plugins back when but with the new rc4 encryption im lost xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    would highly appreciate if there's a video tutorial for dummies like me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirochan View Post
    for which part lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirochan View Post
    cringe

/charlimit
    just stop. come with me son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is this still working/in development?

Thanks
    It would still work if you updated offsets of functions. And this is no longer in development