Thanks

Looking to buy endgame account (o3 whites/tops a must)

Hey,

I'm looking to buy an endgame account. Here's the main things that I'm looking for in order of importance:

• O3 white sets (all five sets would be best, but in order of preference, wizard / priest > trickster > knight > ninja)
    • LH white sets (full colo/cultist sets are a must, void would be nice to have)
    • O3 top sets (the more the better, priority on unique items and duplicates that can be equipped by multiple classes)
    • Correctly-fused divine (individual levels don't matter, though higher is better)
    • ST sets (hoping for at least a few complete sets, but as long as your account has everything else, this isn't mandatory)

I'm not particularly interested in stuff like fame or purple glow, nor am I interested in rare items like medals & america ring. I understand that these things have value, and I'm willing to pay more for an account that has them, but if I'm offered two similar accounts where the only difference is glow or something, I'm going to go for the one that doesn't have glow.

If you have an account to sell that I'd be interested in, please add me on IM so we can discuss. I'll be logging in at least once a day to check for new offers. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    //Approved

Be sure to read the stickied threads in this section if you haven't yet. You can make a middleman service request here. Seller should provide you proof of account ownership before trading.

Thanks
    hey, DM me on IM, I have a good endgame account 9years old with a lot of o3 tops, whites and bps