Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Permanent save file

hi guys, i've seen around the web sites or people selling services with permanent save file, no need to inject it every time you play the game, it's that even possible? or it's probably a scam? i mean there are tools like that? that allow to permanently change save file?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Changing the save file is already permanent. If you change your Save file right now. It will never change unless you change it. Or EAC somehow checks it. Which never happened to me before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Umut1303 View Post
    Changing the save file is already permanent. If you change your Save file right now. It will never change unless you change it. Or EAC somehow checks it. Which never happened to me before.
    ok, but from what i understand u must inject the save file every time you play the game, am i right? i mean there is a way to just edit you're save, and you're go to go? just start the game and play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Soap90 View Post
    ok, but from what i understand u must inject the save file every time you play the game, am i right? i mean there is a way to just edit you're save, and you're go to go? just start the game and play.
    No, once you inject it you don't need to reinject it anymore, it's permanent

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alexmartz710 For This Useful Post:

mrrdrakula (08-07-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmartz710 View Post
    No, once you inject it you don't need to reinject it anymore, it's permanent
    what actually i can edit to be permanent? dlc? outfits? so forth and so on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    what actually i can edit to be permanent? dlc? outfits? so forth and so on.
    With a save file, you can increase the level and prestige of characters, amounts of items and addons, perks unlocked on a character (including unlocking a character's teachable perks), perk tiers, whether a character has legacy items (not recommended, high chance of a ban) and changing cosmetic loadouts, such as mixing a linked cosmetic with non-linked cosmetics.

I could've missed something in this list, but it doesn't matter. Cosmetic items cannot be permanently unlocked unless they are bought in the shop. Using Fiddler and a market file can temporarily unlock cosmetic items so long as Fiddler is running whilst Dead by Daylight is open, and the same can be done to unlock characters from DLCs. There are tutorials for doing such on this forum.

A save file cannot permanently unlock DLCs or outfits.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redshishere For This Useful Post:

Soap90 (08-13-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by redshishere View Post
    With a save file, you can increase the level and prestige of characters, amounts of items and addons, perks unlocked on a character (including unlocking a character's teachable perks), perk tiers, whether a character has legacy items (not recommended, high chance of a ban) and changing cosmetic loadouts, such as mixing a linked cosmetic with non-linked cosmetics.

I could've missed something in this list, but it doesn't matter. Cosmetic items cannot be permanently unlocked unless they are bought in the shop. Using Fiddler and a market file can temporarily unlock cosmetic items so long as Fiddler is running whilst Dead by Daylight is open, and the same can be done to unlock characters from DLCs. There are tutorials for doing such on this forum.

A save file cannot permanently unlock DLCs or outfits.
    ah ok, so everything permanent, except cosmetics, thanks for the reply!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ah ok, so everything permanent, except cosmetics, thanks for the reply!
    can you DM Me ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just to add to this thread: the "temporary" method is quite easy to use and doesn't require any repeated setup each time you play. Following LeViCodeR's 'gain everything' method, you only need to open Fiddler before starting DBD and that's it. I wouldn't shy away from the method because it's only "temporary", it's definitely a simple and long-term unlock after you've configured it once.