Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by poweel View Post
    ..not yet

actually, i won't post it, could be better than what i have, and it seems to break for me here and there
    As to breakage? same.
    Oh. gee. what. a. NON. surprise someone deleted a different reply saying the same thing.

Mods how do you expect this bug to get smashed without pooling knowledge about cheese problems. you have a problem with something I say, send me a note of what and why. The game devs know full hell and well people cheese. A good chance they even know what apps get that started, and the bigger forum laying it out there.

Deleting replies eh? well ok I'm sure that's good for something....

And back to you poweel: Maret is also a colossal failure for me as well. I've spent several hours with to many googles and dead ends to get any further than abject failure. For me the breakage are with perks not sticking. Animation would crawl to a halt. My favorite a was a UE graphics failure causing a hard lock.

Update: If I don't click on the bloodweb. Perks, addons, and map offerings work.
    Last edited by gorkx; 08-30-2022 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gorkx View Post
    As to breakage? same.
    Oh. gee. what. a. NON. surprise someone deleted a different reply saying the same thing.

Mods how do you expect this bug to get smashed without pooling knowledge about cheese problems. you have a problem with something I say, send me a note of what and why. The game devs know full hell and well people cheese. A good chance they even know what apps get that started, and the bigger forum laying it out there.

Deleting replies eh? well ok I'm sure that's good for something....

And back to you poweel: Maret is also a colossal failure for me as well. I've spent several hours with to many googles and dead ends to get any further than abject failure. For me the breakage are with perks not sticking. Animation would crawl to a halt. My favorite a was a UE graphics failure causing a hard lock.

Update: If I don't click on the bloodweb. Perks, addons, and map offerings work.
    Normally I would fuck with you and we would go back and forth with no real end 'goal', but for once I'll give you an actual response.

If you wish to 'temp savefile' which is giving yourself all perks, items, etc.. in the game, then you'll also need to modify the 'dbd-character-data/get-all' and 'dbd-character-data/bloodweb' response data.

Bloodweb is read when you use the bloodweb (self-explanatory), Get-all is retrieved upon launching the game and basically tells the game "hey, this is what I have on my account."

You need to populate the market (api/v1/inventories), Get-all (dbd-character-data/get-all), and Bloodweb (dbd-character-data/bloodweb) with all of the data you want.

Market will contain DLC, cosmetics, perks, items, addons, etc...
    Get-all/Bloodweb should contain the same besides DLC/cosmetics.

In other words, you'll need to modify 3 different requests before you have a working-as-intended 'temp savefile'.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

TheHiddenSnow (08-31-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    A different shade of trolling pink. Color me...nah I know the highground. Weeeell. If market reborn is dumping from ram, or scraping the json files somehow. Unless the header that's at the bottom of the dumped file makes a difference. And if at least one or two other forums haven't found a solution. Then it's just something else on their end could have changed.
    A forum that rhymes Dumpus can get as far as project W unlocked. Ok so what's the catch you ask? Perks are jacked up. At least this morning that one named after a candybar and home galaxy were bugging. I haven't a clue if they got any further.

https://prnt.sc/N1CM5s01aabZ

have been using more or less that since 5.4 the only new things are the experimental things. powee was talking about. seemed fun enough. catalog was left on by accident. I simply don't know how that'd cause problems with perk responses. But stranger things have happened. One of them with a demodog.

Feel free to be a fresh set of eyes, right now it's just a buggy [redacted]. While still just barely in the mood to [redaced] around with this [redacted]. I simply don't know enough about what all different request and response codes the game expects to even make a guess what's not working.
    It's tempting to think it's the format of the json files, I have no idea if the game expects header looking things (prestige , ring levels and paths blah blah) at the start or not. But weirder things have worked, the other quick to try is if it's having the prestige set to some random low number works. I fail to see how that'd make difference, but yada yada yada yada.

chill on the attitude. You don't have a leg to stand on bending or breaking a games rules in the name of curiosity or fun.

Update: nope. still a broken mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully someone wakes the F up and posts something useful. Right. And well have world peace on Friday.
    Well this was one fucking colossal waste of fucking time.
    Last edited by gorkx; 08-31-2022 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks
    If you want to give attitude then you simply will not receive help, and not just from myself.
    There is a reason you are ignored on a server that shall not be mentioned here, regarding 'cerberus'.

You have something that doesn't work, I have something that does.
    I told you how it's done, whether you want to take the time to get it working based on the information provided is up to you.
    But writing essays isn't going to make the work get done itself.

Take care ��

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

niggisbeats (08-31-2022),poweel (08-31-2022),TheHiddenSnow (08-31-2022)

Thanks
    Does anyone have the itemId values to add to fiddler for the new perks/addons?

- - - Updated - - -

I figured the ones out for Wesker:

Code:
    [{
                "itemId": "K29P01",
                "quantity": 3
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "K29P02",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "K29P03",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_01",
                "quantity": 50
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_02",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_03",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_04",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_05",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_06",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_07",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_08",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_09",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_10",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_11",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_12",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_13",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_14",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_15",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_16",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_17",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_18",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_19",
            },
    		{
                "itemId": "Addon_K29_20",
            }]
    They look a little odd like they haven't updated them with the real names, but its working for me.

Codes for the new survivor perks are the same: S32P01, S32P02, S32P03, S33P01, S33P02, S33P03

They're all working fine for me no issues.
    Last edited by gosuloz; 08-31-2022 at 05:13 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gosuloz For This Useful Post:

Cenovita (08-31-2022),TheHiddenSnow (08-31-2022),UPA00 (08-31-2022)

Thanks
    A different shade of trolling pink. Color me...nah I know the highground. Weeeell. If market reborn is dumping from ram, or scraping the json files somehow. Unless the header that's at the bottom of the dumped file makes a difference. And if at least one or two other forums haven't found a solution. Then it's just something else on their end could have changed.
    A forum that rhymes Dumpus can get as far as project W unlocked. Ok so what's the catch you ask? Perks are jacked up. At least this morning that one named after a candybar and home galaxy were bugging. I haven't a clue if they got any further.

https://prnt.sc/N1CM5s01aabZ

have been using more or less that since 5.4 the only new things are the experimental things. powee was talking about. seemed fun enough. catalog was left on by accident. I simply don't know how that'd cause problems with perk responses. But stranger things have happened. One of them with a demodog.

Feel free to be a fresh set of eyes, right now it's just a buggy [redacted]. While still just barely in the mood to [redaced] around with this [redacted]. I simply don't know enough about what all different request and response codes the game expects to even make a guess what's not working.
    It's tempting to think it's the format of the json files, I have no idea if the game expects header looking things (prestige , ring levels and paths blah blah) at the start or not. But weirder things have worked, the other quick to try is if it's having the prestige set to some random low number works. I fail to see how that'd make difference, but yada yada yada yada.

chill on the attitude. You don't have a leg to stand on bending or breaking a games rules in the name of curiosity or fun.

Update: nope. still a broken mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully someone wakes the F up and posts something useful. Right. And well have world peace on Friday.
    Well this was one fucking colossal waste of fucking time.
    Reading your posts make me feel like I'm having a stroke.

It's easy to update all the files, it's not rocket science my guy. I have no idea how you would fail so epically to simply type some new lines in a text file.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post
    If you want to give attitude then you simply will not receive help, and not just from myself.
    There is a reason you are ignored on a server that shall not be mentioned here, regarding 'cerberus'. I sure like to trash talk, without proof.

You have something that doesn't work, I have something that does.
    I told you how it's done, whether you want to take the time to get it working based on the information provided is up to you.
    But writing essays isn't going to make the work get done itself.

Take care ��
    Did you even look at the picture?https://imgur.com/wVsdrZf

Anyone else see something I missed? I have no idea what she's being catty about.

And poonce do you mind reminding her trolling is bad, and failing to be cordial is bad? She's gone off the deep end and off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenSnow View Post
    Reading your posts make me feel like I'm having a stroke.

It's easy to update all the files, it's not rocket science my guy. I have no idea how you would fail so epically to simply type some new lines in a text file.
    How does trash talk help?
    I had nothing to work with yesterday. I said that. I said that the old files didn't work. I said I used Cursed Market Reborn, and if someone knows it better than me to let me know.
    Saying "have a stroke" adds nothing. Just makes people think you aren't reading, or are being obnoxious on purpose. Did you even read how other people didn't get perks to work?
    This is the type of crap I've said is lame about dbd cheese forums. It's not cute, it doesn't do anything, just reads like someone being an ahole.
    Last edited by gorkx; 08-31-2022 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    Did you even look at the picture?https://imgur.com/wVsdrZf

Anyone else see something I missed? I have no idea what she's being catty about.

And poonce do you mind reminding her trolling is bad, and failing to be cordial is bad? She's gone off the deep end and off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Showing that you have auto responders for the correct endpoints doesn't mean anything.

It is the data within the files that you should be showing, not the auto responder list lmao....

Just because you have auto responders doesn't mean you did the shit correctly, because I'm telling you now, out of all the people that use my unlocker, I haven't had a single complaint about shit not working.
    So I know for a fact that it works and you're just doing shit wrong.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Guys, don't worry I'm Updating all the method, including also Market to avoid bugs, as @SleepyLia suggested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    What does it unlock:
    1. All Characters at Prestige 9
    lord i just love digging into the files and setting custom prestiges
    dead by daylight
    fortnite
    good bugs
    haha
    save me

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lord i just love digging into the files and setting custom prestiges
    You're the prestige 1000 guy hahahhaah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by getkwp View Post
    First Of All Thanks Man
    Second, Can u Pass us another link ? cause we cant download this
    be patient

- - - Updated - - -

You're the prestige 1000 guy hahahhaah
    THERE'S SOMEONE WITH P1000????

i only ever go 45/50 because i love the colors but.. 1000?? that's interesting..
    dead by daylight
    fortnite
    good bugs
    haha
    save me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Hmm someones oddly quiet. I thought they thought nothing can go wrong with Cursed Market? Must have changed their mind. Couldn't paste or upload them.
    I am however, genuinely curious why those files didn't work. I took them directly from Cursed, didn't change anything about working responders.on that side anyway it's working responders. So I can only assume the json grabs are wrong, and or something in temp profile was changed.

If anyone wants hand dumped their there for the taking as far as I'm concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

be patient

- - - Updated - - -

THERE'S SOMEONE WITH P1000????

i only ever go 45/50 because i love the colors but.. 1000?? that's interesting..
    Oh dude custom set levels have all kinds of gooffy effects. The default from Cursed Reborn: bright red, and a ton of moon offerings. On some old videos with a stupid high rank was a iridecent red and green outline.

Thanks
    Injecting now has no sense, inventory is not stored anymore in FullProfile, mine temporary method is same as Market, so no injection but HTTPS response change.
    Wait, so injecting doesn't work anymore? Shit, that was so comfortable and easy to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by spicykusoboy View Post
    Wait, so injecting doesn't work anymore? Shit, that was so comfortable and easy to do.
    Sort of... to inject on steam. you'll need to get around some huge snags. It comes with it's own issues to. Bassically the steam one uses some version of SSL, so you get the fun of what version and making it think the cookie or cert you give it is good, while you then inject what ever it is you want to. Once in you were good up to 6.0 or 6.1 I simply don't know when things changed to make it more of a PITA.
    This time at least it causes all kinds of problems though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gorkx For This Useful Post:

spicykusoboy (08-31-2022)

Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast