Thread: Flyff all Dupe

Thanks

Exclamation Flyff all Dupe

This user Hartoros#5792 (D i s c o r d) and supposedly Antonio Ferrara (Youtube), email renaudnea@gmail.com, is selling a tool (extremely expensive) to make replicas of articles and penya, I bought it from him believing in his good faith and when I realized it, ehhh yes, I know , I fell like an idiot, but I put it to the test to see if it really delivered the tool, for my revenge, since I lost my money and there is no going back (my fault for not having secured the means of payment for fraudulent transactions), here there are the files that are supposed to make this work, actually I did everything and I can't get it to work, I asked him for help almost begging him and he deleted me from D i s c o r d.

Google Drive
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...56ed1d/details

If they manage to work (which I know is a total scam) please share the trick and the knowledge so that at least my money is worth it and we all enjoy it, before insulting me (since there is never a troll missing) look at it from the side positive, we have unmasked an internet scammer , Just as it happened to me, it can happen to you.

I read them, greetings.

PS: share the trick if you manage to work it, life will give you many gifts for sharing knowledge.

Last edited by ClicZoFe; 10-19-2022 at 07:39 AM.