Thanks

MapleLumiere Damage Hack tutorial(CE)

This is a do it yourself damage hack tutorial. Open google and search up weapon multipliers and find the one for the class you are going to use. For example crossbow/ fan would be 1.35. Open MapleLumiere and wait for the server select screen to open then open cheat engine and attach to the Maplestory process. Change value type to double and for memory scan option chose maplestory.exe now search for 1.35 in value and expand the list and find the exact value. Double click it so it saves the code and then modify the original number (so 1.35 in this case) to whatever you want. Free damage for all classes you can only get banned if a gm sees you directly or you place too high on public rankings. Have fun on bosses and dojo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnbro For This Useful Post:

ergonio (12-29-2022),killingspree888 (10-05-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cool. Could you format it better, it's kind of hard to read a plain block of text.

This is a do it yourself damage hack tutorial:
    1. Open google and search up weapon multipliers
    2. Find the one for the class you are going to use (For example: Crossbow/fan would be 1.35)
    3. Open MapleLumiere and wait for the server select screen to open
    4. Open Cheat Engine and attach to the MapleStory process
    5. Change the value type to double
    6. Change the memory scan option to maplestory.exe
    7. Search for 1.35 in value
    8. Expand the list and find the exact value
    9. Double click it so it saves the code
    10. Modify the original number (so 1.35 in this case) to whatever you want

Free damage for all classes you can only get banned if a gm sees you directly or you place too high on public rankings. Have fun on bosses and dojo
    Last edited by killingspree888; 10-05-2022 at 02:29 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

ergonio (12-29-2022)

Thanks

Thanks!

Thank for this! I knew about this from long ago, but just remembered due to your post.
    I just returned to maplestory to have some fun hacking, made my own undected cheatengine and this damage hack still works flawlessly.

Anyone have any ideas for other hacks that might work on Lumiere? I did see the "how to find offsets" post, but they did not contain any usefull hacks i think.

Would taking scripts for older regular maplestory versions and then updating them for lumiere work?

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ergonio For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (01-19-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    Cool. Could you format it better, it's kind of hard to read a plain block of text.

2. Find the one for the class you are going to use (For example: Crossbow/fan would be 1.35)

Free damage for all classes you can only get banned if a gm sees you directly or you place too high on public rankings. Have fun on bosses and dojo
    Is there a way to look for what causes auto bans in the memory? I have a watched a video online where the guy found that a certain server had a autoban in place if the players damage was 1.5 times what their damage is suppose to be, but this person didnt show the method of how he got to that point. Currently a beginner with cheat engine, and my knowledge mainly comes from a forum called guided hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ergonio View Post
    Thank for this! I knew about this from long ago, but just remembered due to your post.
    I just returned to maplestory to have some fun hacking, made my own undected cheatengine and this damage hack still works flawlessly.

Anyone have any ideas for other hacks that might work on Lumiere? I did see the "how to find offsets" post, but they did not contain any usefull hacks i think.

Would taking scripts for older regular maplestory versions and then updating them for lumiere work?

Thanks
    Sorry about not responding. I usually check my notifications and respond if I get tagged (so people who ask me stuff, you should quote me).

I would say that is definitely a possibility. I have no experience with Lumiere, but I know some hacks could be patched from the client depending on how old it is.

Quote Originally Posted by guri101 View Post
    Is there a way to look for what causes auto bans in the memory? I have a watched a video online where the guy found that a certain server had a autoban in place if the players damage was 1.5 times what their damage is suppose to be, but this person didnt show the method of how he got to that point. Currently a beginner with cheat engine, and my knowledge mainly comes from a forum called guided hacking.
    I don't know unfortunately. I think you're talking about GamozoLabs (very cool guy; You should check his other content unrelated to MapleStory if you like low-level fuzzing -- which I believe was his field). He said he was looking at open-source clients on MapleStory Private servers and was able to determine the auto-ban based on that. So, I would say "No, cause you don't have access to the server", however, maybe there is a packet (networking knowledge (think {tcp & udp}/{send & receive}/{a little encryption & decryption}) that is involved in this process) that is sent to your client and tells you to disconnect. If you can figure out which packet that is, you can probably create a lot of accounts and just get banned until you find the right info.

If you want to find the minimum max damage, maybe try doing the standard increase/decrease your multiplier until you get banned (careful cause it is not always an autoban. Some servers alert admins and then they go invisible and watch you attack mobs to determine if you deserve a ban. Also, some admins will just delay the ban. This is common in some servers. This is how I would probably approach it.

Thanks

Sorry about not responding. I usually check my notifications and respond if I get tagged (so people who ask me stuff, you should quote me).

I would say that is definitely a possibility. I have no experience with Lumiere, but I know some hacks could be patched from the client depending on how old it is.

I don't know unfortunately. I think you're talking about GamozoLabs (very cool guy; You should check his other content unrelated to MapleStory if you like low-level fuzzing -- which I believe was his field). He said he was looking at open-source clients on MapleStory Private servers and was able to determine the auto-ban based on that. So, I would say "No, cause you don't have access to the server", however, maybe there is a packet (networking knowledge (think {tcp & udp}/{send & receive}/{a little encryption & decryption}) that is involved in this process) that is sent to your client and tells you to disconnect. If you can figure out which packet that is, you can probably create a lot of accounts and just get banned until you find the right info.

If you want to find the minimum max damage, maybe try doing the standard increase/decrease your multiplier until you get banned (careful cause it is not always an auto ban. Some servers alert admins and then they go invisible and watch you attack mobs to determine if you deserve a ban. Also, some admins will just delay the ban. This is common in some servers. This is how I would probably approach it.
    What do you mean by the standard? are you referring to just looking up the weapon multiplier and increasing it? Also to find the multiplier does it just change on the weapon in hand, for example, if i can equip a beginner sword vs wand it should be different?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What do you mean by the standard? are you referring to just looking up the weapon multiplier and increasing it? Also to find the multiplier does it just change on the weapon in hand, for example, if i can equip a beginner sword vs wand it should be different?
    I should have been more clear. I meant that if you want, just play around with the multiplier until you find a value that does not trigger a ban.

** The parts after are just assumptions/guesses **

In response to damage hack, I am not sure. I am not familiar with how it works. If I'm going to guess how damage hack was found, I think you can look at the Wizet files with HaRepacker (?) and looking for constant values (values that are written into the code). I believe most servers use some kind of encryption (obfuscating/making the code look like a mess) tool to make it hard for you to read their wizet files. That is why you would have to use decryption.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

guri101 (01-20-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    so i wont be banned unless gm ghost me?

Thanks
    That part of the damage calculation is handled by the client in the function CalcDamage::CalcDamageByWT.

It changes based on your equipped weapon as well as job in some cases.

You can find all the relevant weapon multipliers per version online in lots of different places already though. (Wikis for example)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Tried it and its no longer working as of the new version, any idea how i can resolve this?
    Maybe one fine day she'll notice me..
    And i'll be just right there, watching her beautiful eyes.

50 Posts -
    Make my own signature -
    Get ban in Combat Arms -
    Get permanent weapon in Combat Arms -
    Get ban in CSGO -
    Get rekt in CSGO -
    Skills without Hax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotplug View Post

Tried it and its no longer working as of the new version, any idea how i can resolve this?
    Not sure, but my understanding is damage is found from the Wizet files (.wz). This means that you can try looking for where the damage value is stored on those files. I believe there are a lot of sources out there that have information on how to modify them. So, see if you can find something like HaRepacker and snoop through the .wz files.

You may also have to decrypt their files (I have never worked with wz files, so this is what I am guessing), so look into it. There is a popular modding forum not on here that talks about private server wizet file unpacking/decryption/encryption. I don't think you need to know how to decrypt/encrypt a file, just run a software or some simple process.

Thanks

Question

after server updated. I cant find the exact value.

Thanks

Not sure, but my understanding is damage is found from the Wizet files (.wz). This means that you can try looking for where the damage value is stored on those files. I believe there are a lot of sources out there that have information on how to modify them. So, see if you can find something like HaRepacker and snoop through the .wz files.

You may also have to decrypt their files (I have never worked with wz files, so this is what I am guessing), so look into it. There is a popular modding forum not on here that talks about private server wizet file unpacking/decryption/encryption. I don't think you need to know how to decrypt/encrypt a file, just run a software or some simple process.
    Man, I feel bad asking such a broad question but I am trying to get this sorted on KaizenMS Private Server. I believe it's v.92? Anyway, the only .wz file it has is in another language, so even when I open it with HaRepacker I can't get any useful information from it to try and sort this out. If you have any tips on this or know how to figure out the mess in the above screenshot from another user, I would greatly appreciate any kind of insight!