Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Playstation Home Anti-Pedophile Guide!

The increased popularity of Playstation Home has become so great that you now have users who are Region Jumping. Region Jumping is where the user creates a New Playstation Account but Sets their country of origin to a different Country, thus allowing them to region cross.

Some Parents and Siblings may be concerned that there Child, Brother OR Sister may be affiliating with an Offender from Overseas.

Well Today I will showing you how you can protect your Child, Brother OR Sister from Harm, I will be providing detailed Instruction on all tips and how they work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protection Method 1 - Parental Control Feature

Using the parental control settings
    The PS3™ system includes parental control settings that restrict the playing of content with parental control restrictions (such as game or video content) or the use of the Internet. You can adjust these settings so that content intended for mature audiences cannot be viewed by children.
    Although the restriction method and the setting method may vary depending on the type of content, all such content is restricted by one password. * A password is required when adjusting parental control settings or when using content with parental control restrictions.
    * Does not include content from PlayStation®Network.

Setting a password
    1.Select(Settings) > (Security Settings).

2.Select [Change Password]. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the password. The password is set to [0000] by default at the time of purchase.

Content that can be restricted

Hints
    *Playback can only be restricted on a PS3™ system if the content in use is set with parental control restrictions.

*Content not appropriate for the age of an account holder registered with PlayStation®Network will no longer be displayed in (PlayStation®Store) if the parental control option for content restriction is set for the user's account

Protection Method 2 - Master Account & Sub Accounts

PSN Master Accounts
    These are standard accounts. You need to be a certain age (generally 18 or older) to create a master account. With one you can:

Use a “Wallet”–add billing information to make purchases on Playstation Store
    Associate (manage) up to six sub-accounts

PSN Sub Accounts
    Sub-accounts (“subordinate accounts”) can be used by anyone, including children/minors. They are assigned to a master account (e.g. of the parent/guardian) therefore a sub account can not be created without an existing master account.

Some games are known to prevent sub-accounts from playing online (offline works fine), despite the user being a reasonable age and having the consent of the parent. If you are creating an account for your child and will allow them to play games online and do not need to control their actions, it would be advised to create a Master account for them.

The associated Master Account has the following control (Parental Control Settings) over the Sub Account:
    Finances
    Some voice/video chat restrictions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protection Method 3 - Supervision

All the above methods may prevent your Child or Sibling from Associating Online but does not really teach them self-awareness and how to spot for Online Predators.

The Best form of protecting your sibling or child is for you to be there yourself during there gaming session and offering advice on key protection scenarios.

Well This has been another Xion7200 Guide, I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful!

P.S: Most of this is a C/P Job, So Read this Part before you Post any Cheeky Remarks

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    ill just tell the bitch come over give him my address and shoot him/her if she hot then not with my remmington 12 gauge .870 shotgun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    ill just tell the bitch come over give him my address and shoot him/her if she hot then not with my remmington 12 gauge .870 shotgun
    /yea Nice Shotgun! /yea

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    /yea Nice Shotgun! /yea
    /yea/yea/yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    loll i love to play mister pedofile in psh its funny i go behind a girl and i do the muscle emote and its just like i was slaping the girls ass or i do the ghost and the guy looks like a pedofile touching the girls nipples
    If you think i helped you thanks me its just one button away =) its realy appreciated

below is my favorite mw2 montage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this is the awesomest mw2 montage ever made with good songs good quality and that guys is a god
    he does sooo many collateral hits its amazing

Si jte respect spcq t chill ou tu parle le quebec/yea:
    PURPLE
    [mpgh]ALI
    [mpgh]melodia
    Xion7200

XION FOR PS3 MINION!!!!!!

My PS3 realeases:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/236-playst...ml#post2276797
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/236-playst...3-lag-app.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    lol ur a hardcore internet warrior

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    or just a redneck that lives in south dakota so i don't think i need to worry we got about 9 gunz