Ok, Dave might remember this game since I've tried to do something with it before, like two years ago. Anyway, Dave made a stat changer which didn't work so we gave up. But I've found something else (still haven't given up :P). I've found the modpanel, which is only visible if you have mod status and I can fake mod status by changing a number in a link which you can't get unless you right click->view page source and not many people thinks about that :P

Anyway, here it is :

the game : Lost Hope Game Site
the link to fake mod status : Stratholm ---- ©2002 by Adam Gruca

change lv=0 to 1. Haven't tried 2 or 3 which I believe is arch-mod and admin. Anyway, this will make an extra link visible called Mods, and it will bring you to Mod Stuffs and this is where I'm stuck (You can access /blah.php without being logged in to the game), I've tried logging in with my username and pass but it wont work, the page it redirects me to (Mod Stuffs) is all white.

Any suggestions? :P I don't want to get TOO illegal (hacking his computer or anything) I just want to get into that panel. Bruteforcing an admin ? I only have 1 proxy though and I don't know how easy it is to trace down a proxy to get the original IP XD So I wont try that.