Thanks

Making APB hacks. (Not really a request. It's a little request :D )

Already posted it here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/273-all-po...ting-hack.html

But I think I make more chance to post it here in the Programming category.
    The APB board is dead. And not many skilled programmers are making APB hacks.

Original Post:
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    I want to try to make an APB hack. The game is so unbalanced an i hate it to wait for a undetected and properly working hack.

I bet you all think: "Hey, he's another noob who wants to make hacks without any programming skills"

Nope, not entirely. I've made some Warrock hacks in the past. It had Boxes, Fast as Famas, OPK(One point kill) and all the default shit as Unlimited ammo, No recoil.. etc...

But that's about 4 years ago. I don't remember everything of it. I know i used Offsets and some short codes of 4 numbers. I don't remember everything but I'm sure I always changed 2 codes in everyhack(OPK, Boxes and stuff)after a new update.
    The code used some encryption to make sure it stayed undetected, so i made a script that changed the encryption every day. Undetected party time

So, here i am, 4 years later. I want to make hacks for APB.
    But are there any guide's for it? It doesn't have to be specifically for APB, I just want to learn making it. Are there new techniques? Is there a nice hackable game i should try to make hacks first?

Thanks,

Rivalo

P.S. If I'm posting at the wrong category please don't close it.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I did some research at the Warrock board. And it's still basically the same.
    Most of my hacks were written in VB.Net. And the 2 "codes" I was talking about were Addresses and Offsets.

I hope someone can help.

(Btw, i don't want to make hacks again in VB.Net, i think C# or C++ has more opportunities than VB.net)

And ehmm.. My English sucks. My first language is Netherlands. So please don't please me of grammar faults, missing words or weird sentences.

Thanks

Thanks
    Bump? Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Nobody who can help me?

Did i post it in the wrong board?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hi there. I just wanna tell ya that if you manage to find out sth please PM. Cuz i've been through a hell to fing hacks for free for that game. Only scams and paid hacks (probably more scams). I would help ya but I just started programming now.
    Maybe one day I'll be able to create some hacks
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Hi there. I just wanna tell ya that if you manage to find out sth please PM. Cuz i've been through a hell to fing hacks for free for that game. Only scams and paid hacks (probably more scams). I would help ya but I just started programming now.
    Maybe one day I'll be able to create some hacks
    Yeah I'm learning C++ now.

I've created some Warrock hacks in VB6 but i can't remember anything of it.
    I think the best chance to start hacking will be first making hacks for easy hackable games as Warrock or Combat Arms.

I regret that so many tutorials say you have to copy and paste this code and you've created a hack. I want to understand the code I just copied and pasted. So i can apply it at other things.

And you got those people who say that you'd better don't learn C++ because it's too difficult...

I don't want to make hacks only to hack the game. I just wanna learn cool stuff in C++ because other things like email senders and calculators just bore me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivalo View Post
    Yeah I'm learning C++ now.

I've created some Warrock hacks in VB6 but i can't remember anything of it.
    I think the best chance to start hacking will be first making hacks for easy hackable games as Warrock or Combat Arms.

I regret that so many tutorials say you have to copy and paste this code and you've created a hack. I want to understand the code I just copied and pasted. So i can apply it at other things.

And you got those people who say that you'd better don't learn C++ because it's too difficult...

I don't want to make hacks only to hack the game. I just wanna learn cool stuff in C++ because other things like email senders and calculators just bore me.
    I totally know the feeling, belive me. When I "master" VB enough, ill dedicate myself to C++
    Until then...
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Show pics of your hacks on WR. And what the heck is APB . Might be able to help you

Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

I totally know the feeling, belive me. When I "master" VB enough, ill dedicate myself to C++
    Until then...
    Why master VB? It is just a simple language only for making programs fast and easy. Just get a little bit familiar and use C++
    But yeah maybe its possible to make hacks for APB in VB? I don't know.
    But I don't know what hack since Wallhack/Chams/Boxes/Aimbot and all that stuff works with DirectX what can't be coded in VB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Show pics of your hacks on WR. And what the heck is APB . Might be able to help you
    Can't give you any pics. They are like 3/4 years old. Written in VB6.
    It used an encrypted bypass and it was capable of OPK and Unlimited Ammo.
    Untill the big update came and VB6 hacks were no longer working.

APB is All Points Bullitin.

Thanks
    i can try and help you. i have intermediate c++ expereince and intermediate assembly / reversing. i wrote an aimbot for assualtcube and posted it in the c++ section. i'm still learning hooking techniques and better reversing skills, but i belive i am a good canidate.
    Last edited by kibbles18; 07-09-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Kibbles you sound like a tough worker

Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11