Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Saints Row: The Third Review

Product Description:
    Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.

Personal Review:
    I honestly thought this game was flawless. I bought it off eBay for around 35 bucks so basically I got it on a good discount . It's mostly similar to GTA's concept, except this game is more towards the silly side. I was wishing for a longer story mode, but unfortunately, it's around a 12 hour long story mode for SR3. All the missions were fun completing, and I as well obtained a lot of trophies for PS3. I'm sure it's achievements for Xbox users. The customization ability for characters and cars are simply amazing. Able to modify a car and add nice rims, upgrading parts & tuning, body sprays, etc., reminded me of GTA: SA. You can earn respect by completing missions, participating in gang operations, purchasing items, and doing other random stuff like driving on the opposite lane for a good amount of distance. What I find the most silliest about this game is the weapon called "The Penetrator". It's basically a rubber dildo masked onto a baseball bat... LOL. There are more aspects towards this game, decision making missions, and some other good shit. Overall, this game was worth the money I spent on it and also the Multiplayer is fucking jaw-breaking.

Rating:
    From the experiences I've gone through whilst playing Saints Row: The Third, I can easily rate this game a 8/10. The -2 simply because of the short story mode, I would love it even more if they decided to add on extra missions.
    I remember watching a YT video made by IGN and they gave a whole review regarding Saints Row: The Third and rated it a 5/5. I'm positive I recalled correctly.

Key Features:
    -Amazing campaign/story mode
    -Worth-while multiplayer
    -Customization abilities of both character and vehicles
    -Ability to fly jets, hovering motorcycles, private planes, etc.
    -The Penetrator or as known as the dildo on a baseball bat
    I'm positive that there are more features, however these came from the top of my mind.

I hope you enjoyed my review. If you ask me, I'd recommend purchasing the game! I honestly don't think you need SR1 and SR2 to understand the campaign or anything. Remember to hit a thanks if I helped or gave you any helpful info about the game. Sorry if I somehow spoiled anything, but I'm most definitely sure I did not .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Justin (08-19-2012),SuperBolez (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice review @Graceful, I also enjoyed this game and purchased it when it first came out on PS3. The only quirk I have is that I can't seem to purchase any of the DLC which is odd as it says there is none available but I know there is, even searching through the PS Store I could not find the DLC

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    Nice review @Graceful, I also enjoyed this game and purchased it when it first came out on PS3. The only quirk I have is that I can't seem to purchase any of the DLC which is odd as it says there is none available but I know there is, even searching through the PS Store I could not find the DLC
    Thanks bro . I'm really glad you enjoyed reading my review.

That's really odd o_o. All the DLC are visible in my PS store.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I have the DLC Collections..Are you sure REVIVE you entered all your information right? A good check in your account may solve your problem
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post
    I have the DLC Collections..Are you sure REVIVE you entered all your information right? A good check in your account may solve your problem
    You do? Lucky...

I'm still looking for someone to gameshare with.