Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

get more recoil hacks

Hi

so i saw on the site an update recoil update *the game gonna be hardcoree read this*

A huge update to the recoil and spread system in Blacklight is inbound, agents – if you’re ready to walk The Road to Pro, this update’s going to make Blacklight even more competitive and hardcore.

The first thing you’re going to notice? Your recoil is going to go a lot more horizontal than vertical. With the old recoil system, pretty much every shot kicked your aim a few degrees vertically, so that if you emptied an assault rifle, by the end of the clip you were staring at the sky.

The new system has the recoil a little more random, with a randomized pattern determined by your weapon. You’re still going to see plenty of upward recoil, but you might also see a drift right or left – plus we’ve added a cap to the vertical recoil. Net impact? Instead of being able to mitigate recoil by just moving the mouse down, you’ll have to adjust dynamically, correcting for both horizontal and vertical recoil.

Plus, you’ll be rewarded more for learning the patterns of your favorite weapons. Once you grok the increased starting recoil with LMGs or the horizontal recoil of SMGs, you’ll be able to manage the recoil and put more shots on target.

In addition, there are some less-obvious changes under the hood. With the old system, the spread and inaccuracy increased with each shot. Instead, we’re making the accuracy constant with every shot. As such, most of the spread is going to come from the recoil actually changing where you’re pointing.

Plus… you might’ve seen something about new stats? Stay tuned, agents — all this and more is planned for later this week….

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InfiniteSwag For This Useful Post:

equallyrandom96 (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    dude we all know this and this update made AR's worst ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Strangely, i think the update made Auto-Burstfire ARs stupidly strong. It used to have huge as hell verticle recoil, but after the update, much of that recoil has been mitigated to left and right. It retains the old damage, so its become stupidly op and easy to control since you just need to keep moving your mouse in a small clockwise direction to negate the remaining recoil.