Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

The Truth of T4G Blacklist

The moderator of BFp4f, EA_Phunke keeps deleting threads containing this image.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ZMQwuNF.jpg  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    The moderator of BFp4f, EA_Phunke keeps deleting threads containing this image.
    Whatever, theres a way to remove fog without console unlocking, same goes for every other visual mod.

The fact Sforek knows the post of the console unlocked for UC means he's accepted the TOS of UC and is in direct violation of the EA TOS by assosiating himself with a hacking forum. = Perm ban.

fucking idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Whatever, theres a way to remove fog without console unlocking, same goes for every other visual mod. The fact Sforek knows the post of the console unlocked for UC means he's accepted the TOS of UC and is in direct violation of the EA TOS by assosiating himself with a hacking forum = Perm ban. fucking idiot.
    *Bill Clinton voice* So gorgeous when she talks like that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sex-Bob-Omb View Post
    *Bill Clinton voice* So gorgeous when she talks like that.
    I read it in his voice, I'm not sure if I should be amused or extremely afraid of the possibility I'll be raped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I read it in his voice, I'm not sure if I should be amused or extremely afraid of the possibility I'll be raped.
    Now now... Ol' Billy Boy ain't no rapist. Maybe a horny, creepy guy, but that's it. I'm sorry I scared you.
    btw. Do you like Amy Schumers sense of humor?
    Last edited by Sex-Bob-Omb; 06-22-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sex-Bob-Omb View Post
    Now now... Ol' Billy Boy ain't no rapist. Maybe a horny, creepy guy, but that's it. I'm sorry I scared you.
    btw. Do you like Amy Schumers sense of humor?
    Amy. C:

Thanks
    LOL, coruption everywhere.... no one cares about bf p4f its actually made for money, and they bans most people who didnt paid for the game....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by v1lkova1k15 View Post
    LOL, coruption everywhere.... no one cares about bf p4f its actually made for money, and they bans most people who didnt paid for the game....
    That's a huge lie. The banning part.

Every FREE online game is made to bring in money, why else would someone make it.

Thanks
    yeah? really? i got banned like 5 accounts, not hacked on any of them or used any other stuff, got banned by PB, and t4g listed for nothing, thats the shame, i never paid for this game any cent, and this what i got, 5 accounts banned... and u say its not made for money? look at cheater like: livelove , he paid for game, he hacks, no one cares... and that t4g project, i am waiting till it collapse, becouse there are hackers banning legit players....

Thanks
    yeah? really? i got banned like 5 accounts, not hacked on any of them or used any other stuff, got banned by PB, and t4g listed for nothing, thats the shame, i never paid for this game any cent, and this what i got, 5 accounts banned... and u say its not made for money? look at cheater like: livelove , he paid for game, he hacks, no one cares... and that t4g project, i am waiting till it collapse, becouse there are hackers banning legit players....
    I laughed, so fucking hard.

PB and T4G do not work in conjunction with BFP4F in order to ban.

PB is simply an anti-cheat(more like a post-cheat ban system, since it can only detect old cheats) and T4G is just a corrupt powerhouse. However, being banned on T4G does not disable you from playing P4F, only 1\15 servers actually runs T4g. Most don't even run GGC \ T4g anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Servers - Battlefield Play4Free Try these servers

Thanks
    The community is falling apart, Alot of members left, and a lot of clans quit.
    Not because of the reasons they told the community.

And if you are T4G'ed of GGC banned.. Youre fucked.

Remember that contest for the first guys who reached lvl 30? Well so many of them boosted.

And for all the people say EAsy is are fags because they only want to make money..
    Well no, thats not true at all.
    They listen to the community, Rush mode was a community request, and they made it.
    They wanted to balance the game, they failed at that but all the people stood up and had sigs like: EAsy FAILED and quit the game.
    If I was a game developer I would close the whole game if tthey did it to me, but no EAsy tyried to make things up and keep it as fun as possible.
    But if the community is being negative about the game, it isnt fun.

EAsy is a good developers team. They failed at some points, but we are all humans.

~ Hamkaas
    Last edited by hamkaas; 07-09-2013 at 06:08 AM.