Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Just found this thread, nice one 0x61
    I was playing with WPE PRO a little too, like you said everything is serverside and verified after its received. Didnt try the janken yet. Found only one packet so far that helps me, saves some silver and speeds up Daily Tasks.

Im using Internet Explorer.
    Just start WPE, select last IE instance, open daily tasks, start capturing data, accept any task you want to be done, get into WPE, search for Send function which looks like 00 00 00 0D 01 81 20 01 00 F8 B7 FB 01 , the last digits 01 means it was accepted, and F8 B7 FB is the task id, you only need to change 01 to 03 and sent that packet back. Task will be finished without doing anything.
    Last edited by kali_bt6; 01-20-2014 at 03:08 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kali_bt6 For This Useful Post:

akopertoni73 (01-22-2014),BKcrims (01-20-2014),LaviBookman (01-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by kali_bt6 View Post
    I was playing with WPE PRO a little too, like you said everything is serverside and verified after its received. Didnt try the janken yet. Found only one packet so far that helps me, saves some silver and speeds up Daily Tasks.

Just start WPE, select last IE instance, open daily tasks, start capturing data, accept any task you want to be done, get into WPE, search for Send function which looks like 00 00 00 0D 01 81 20 01 00 F8 B7 FB 01 , the last digits 01 means it was accepted, and F8 B7 FB is the task id, you only need to change 01 to 03 and sent that packet back. Task will be finished without doing anything.
    Hi there Thanks for sharing this. But I seem to be having a problem about IE... mine is IE11, can I know the version of IE you are using cause WPE is not working in IE11

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BKcrims View Post
    Hi there Thanks for sharing this. But I seem to be having a problem about IE... mine is IE11, can I know the version of IE you are using cause WPE is not working in IE11
    Hmm im using it at work and at home, here at work i still have IE8

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kali_bt6 For This Useful Post:

BKcrims (01-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Hmm im using it at work and at home, here at work i still have IE8
    So I got to downgrade my IE11 to IE8 then :P and thanks for the fast response, it is much appreciated

Edit: My bad. It seems IE11 works(just disable some security functions in IE11). Other than that all seemed to work!
    Thanks kali_bt6
    Last edited by BKcrims; 01-20-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks
    kali_bt6 and BKcrims cant you teach me for use WPA, ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BKcrims View Post
    So I got to downgrade my IE11 to IE8 then :P and thanks for the fast response, it is much appreciated

Edit: My bad. It seems IE11 works(just disable some security functions in IE11). Other than that all seemed to work!
    Thanks kali_bt6
    Maybe we can find something better, im examining now decoded source provided by 0x61, hope that those chinese ppl made some mistakes

and to usamah56, try some tutorials about WPE like this one *******.com/nnlmx2h

Thanks

i have ınternet explorer 8 but ı dont see porgram ın targer and u found refresh in daily task for free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hi kali if you happen to check janken, let us know if you find anything, cause i tried with no luck maybe you have better luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    esinti: no you cant refresh for free, just finish accepted task, without actually doing it

shinobypt: no luck here, seems like its serverside too, nothing is sent to browser, i mean, no info if there will be paper, scissors or rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    esinti: no you cant refresh for free, just finish accepted task, without actually doing it

shinobypt: no luck here, seems like its serverside too, nothing is sent to browser, i mean, no info if there will be paper, scissors or rock
    thnx kali, very much apreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

hey man can you take an other look at the game ,to see if you find something else
    it would be really useful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hey kali have you tried changing the task id to see if gives difrent points, for example you accept a 2 points task, and change it to a 6 points, that way we could get easy hokage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yeah I have tried many things, it will just say that you cant accept that task, or its not available. Server knows that the tasks you see are the only one available to be done, no others. I have no more ideas ;/ Hope that 0x61 will come up with something. But he's not showing.
    Last edited by kali_bt6; 01-24-2014 at 11:26 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kali_bt6 For This Useful Post:

shinobypt (01-24-2014)

Thanks
    WPE PRO was the only thing that did work so far thanks a lot kali_bt6 , i read ppl talk about 100% janken win , i did a lot of tests with WPE PRO but no results
    i saw for a moment a amount of purple souls 654654564654 after refresh nothing was there , anyway i see some letters after i recive packet may it has to do with Rock-paper-scissors so we can know what opponent will drow befor and win .... anyone here is trying Janken becouse is the only thing that might work with WPE ? ? ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    no luck here, seems like its serverside too, nothing is sent to browser, i mean, no info if there will be paper, scissors or rock
    stafuka is not possible to do 100% win in janken.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast