[Level 90] Gold guide- 1,500k Gold /day

Easy Gold Guide

Up to 1,500+ Gold a day

You must have at least a single level 90 toon
    You must have access to all Dungeons/Scenarios
    [Optional] Master riding / Cold weather Flying
    40+ bag slots
    All expansions

When I said 1.5kG/day, I really did mean that you will be spending almost all of your day; doing as this guide tells you to

6+ Hours

-
    If you meet the requirements stated above, then we shall begin.

In this guide, you will mainly be using the 'Dungeon Finder', 60%-80% of your gold will come from this

Queuing

Queue for Dungeons and Scenarios, NOT Raids

Dungeons; Just for queuing and completing the dungeon will have a payout of 24 Gold, 74 Silver, and that's not including the gear that you may obtain across the dungeon itself. Presuming that you have a high enough iLevel and do not need any of this trash gear, you will be able to sell these to vendors, or even auction them off to lower levels. A single piece of equipment should sell from 10 Gold - 50 Gold, and you should be able to obtain more than 5 of these items. Lastly, there will be trash itself, it's not able to be equipped, it has no special effects, it's just some random trash that fills up your bags, BUT in bulk they can sell up to decent amounts that will pay off. To wrap it all up, you can earn up to 125+ Gold a single dungeon

Scenarios; Just for queuing and completing the scenario you will receive a 'Greater cache of treasures' Which can have a payout of 19 Gold - 24 Gold, the cache also has a chance of giving out equipment, again presuming that you don't need it, you can sell these items to vendors. The items can sell from 8 Gold - 50 Gold, you may obtain up to one piece of equipment from this cache. Lastly, there will be trash itself, it's not able to be equipped, it has no special effects, it's just some random trash that fills up your bags, BUT in bulk they can sell up to decent amounts that will pay off. To wrap it all up, you can earn up to 65+ Gold a single scenario. (Not including the shared gold in the scenario itself)

Soloing Low level Dungeons and Raids

The title says it all. While you are queued for Dungeons and Scenarios, you will travel to these Low Level dungeons and Raids and simply solo them, and claim all of the gear for yourself, and sell them to a vendor.
    Low level Raid: Gives 20+ equipment, each may sell from 5 Gold - 20 Gold. You may be able to earn up to 100+ Gold in a single raid!
    Low level Dungeon: Give 7+ equipment, each may sell from 5 Gold - 20 Gold. You may be able to earn up to 50+ Gold in a single dungeon!
    At the bottom of this post, I linked all low level dungeons and raids that have decent gear to sell to vendors.

THIS GUIDE WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU USE YOUR TIME WISELY

-

Why not queue for Raids you may ask? It's because of how long the actual queue and Raid itself is. The queue for a Raid can last hours, and that goes for the gameplay in the raid as well. Every time you join an instance, other queues pause, this nearly doesn't effect dungeons and scenarios because they're Almost Instant start ups. So in the time that you're spending in a raid, you could have done numerous Dungeons and scenarios giving a bigger payout than a raid would. The last factor is difficulty, in dungeons and scenarios they shouldn't last more than 10 minutes. Yes, I said 10 minutes. In dungeons and scenarios you have the option to RUN the instance with little or no hassle whatsoever, meaning that you can choose the amount of time that you want to spend on that instance itself. Compared to a raid, you have to wait on both tanks, healers, and all dps, and they all have to do their job efficiently and correctly or literally everyone will die and you will have to restart the boss/area that you are on, and that may take more time than you have on your hands!
    Simply, there's too many factors that come to mind when in a raid, factors that cost you gold.

If you need assistance with anything, running/clearing dungeons with/for you, or for any reason, add my battletag; terrellspencer47@yahoo.com
    Please mail/PST me who you are, though.
    Need assistance?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HomeScillet For This Useful Post:

Josh (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1,5k gold a day is not that good. From just simple ghost iron mining I pull for sure 1k gold an hour.
    It's a nice guide tho

Thanks
    There are ways to get 10-12k gold an hour, this really sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by RAXCA View Post
    Vouch +1 for Fellepelle
    trade went smooth he sent me the money and we where fast done.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1234bb View Post
    Vouch for Fellepelle
    Vouch for Fellepelle, good trader.
    Vouch for Fellepelle, another successfull trade.

Thanks
    There are ways to get 10-12k gold an hour, this really sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by RAXCA View Post
    Vouch +1 for Fellepelle
    trade went smooth he sent me the money and we where fast done.
    Vouch for Fellepelle
    Vouch for Fellepelle, good trader.
    Vouch for Fellepelle, another successfull trade.