Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    ok thanks, i will try it now. post back in a few minutes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ]Thomas View Post
    Garr server "down". Aka you get stuck on the login screen then you'll get connection timed out. I've left dead a message to restart it but I'm not sure if he'll do it for a while since he is asleep now and has school tomorrow. So it might be restarted around 12 pst im guessing. Sorry for the inconvenience but mineshafter doesnt seem too stable or its a certain plugin me and dead have been suspecting. Also I'm going to Texas. So I won't be on for a bit. So don't ask me for anything. Ask dead. With Axon. Since he's not ingame much.

im in for about 30min b4 school, just restarted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gr33nd3v1l View Post
    We need a way to check server online status.
    Also, there should be a way for admins to remotely restart the server.
    Hum, maybe a remote shortcut or something... I'll try and wiki\google the best solution.

That happens when you run mineshafter?
    Technically, your worlds are safe. Navigate to %appdata%\.minecraft\saves and .rar all the folders in there and save them. Reinstall your minecraft and try running it after you replace saves with your backup.

Or use this for singleplayer, mineshafter for multi.
    minecraft.exe

Don't worry about the link, that's just shadyurl
    dont help him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by gr33nd3v1l View Post
    That happens when you run mineshafter?
    Technically, your worlds are safe. Navigate to %appdata%\.minecraft\saves and .rar all the folders in there and save them. Reinstall your minecraft and try running it after you replace saves with your backup.
    I tried it and didn't work still spawned in the same place and still crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    [SIZE="3"
    dont help him.[/SIZE]
    ok, wtf? where the fuck do you get off saying dont help me? wtf did i do to you? the only possible thing was me asking you stop trolling other peoples posts about their servers and you seemed cool after we worked it out...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by devase View Post
    I tried it and didn't work still spawned in the same place and still crashed.

ok, wtf? where the fuck do you get off saying dont help me? wtf did i do to you? the only possible thing was me asking you stop trolling other peoples posts about their servers and you seemed cool after we worked it out...
    FUCKING ROFL AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I MEAN LOLS FUCKING LOLS! ahh man and that last little bit at the end
    "ps get laid dude u hobo homo" ahhh that just topped it off with i'm a retard. LOL FUCKING LOL AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. NEARLY PISSED MY PANTS LAUGHING AT YOU!
    Suck,
    My,
    Dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Suck,
    My,
    Dick.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/386-minecr...server-14.html

Well first if you fucking bothered to give people the real info then that would be good. oh and if u didn't know i quoted that guy and laughed at him, i wud of quoted u and mentioned u if i was trying to insult you which i wudn't because i only counter troll douchebags. So i was actually defending you... second why the fuck wud u still tell people not to help someone even if they did wrong you. who the fuck does that its just fucking stupid. SOMEONE CALLED ME AN IDIOT NO1 HELP HIM WITH ANYTHING! YEAH I FUCKING OWNED THAT GUY! and also rofl at you sayin
    "Suck,
    My,
    Dick."
    that was just hilarious! So yeah fuck you.

Thanks
    omg even tutorial threads here in the server section get infected by childish bickering.

Get back on topic, and stop acting like kids.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    flaming needs to go to the appropriate section...
    ontopic: nice tut... i may play with you guys someday

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    omg even tutorial threads here in the server section get infected by childish bickering.

Get back on topic, and stop acting like kids.
    ROFL. ahhh man. childish bickering... i asked for help, you flamed me because you couldn't get my point which wasn't hard to get, told people not to help me because of my previous point and told me to suck you dick. Then after i proved u wrong you typed in this to stop it. lol. Also its not quite childish bickering when you are putting down a member quite severely and trying to exile them from the forums in a sense.

Thanks
    ROFL. ahhh man. childish bickering... i asked for help, you flamed me because you couldn't get my point which wasn't hard to get, told people not to help me because of my previous point and told me to suck you dick. Then after i proved u wrong you typed in this to stop it. lol. Also its not quite childish bickering when you are putting down a member quite severely and trying to exile them from the forums in a sense.
    What in the bleeding blue fucking hell are you on about? That was my first post in this thread, so you can kindly fuck off.

If you have an issue with another member, take it up via VM/PM, not arguing like children in a thread designed to help people. Its bad enough actual threads about servers are plagued with arguing, "You broke my block house", "Nu-uh" kind of nonsense, and now you guys are going to drag it into help threads as well. Stop.

On topic now. I will drag some GMods down here and shut you both up.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (03-08-2011),gr33nd3v1l (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    What in the bleeding blue fucking hell are you on about? That was my first post in this thread, so you can kindly fuck off.

If you have an issue with another member, take it up via VM/PM, not arguing like children in a thread designed to help people. Its bad enough actual threads about servers are plagued with arguing, "You broke my block house", "Nu-uh" kind of nonsense, and now you guys are going to drag it into help threads as well. Stop.

On topic now. I will drag some GMods down here and shut you both up.
    uhm thanks but what are you talking about?
    dev didnt say anything about me breaking stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    BLOODY HELL I AM TIRED! lol it was like 4a.m. still havn't gotten sleep... sry bout that derpderp. but this wasn't that kind of argument, he was trying to screw with my reputation on this community i.e. being disrespectful when i tried to defend him and ask for help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Any way I can access the server without mineshafter? It's really fucked up and glitchy for me.

Thanks

uhm thanks but what are you talking about?
    dev didnt say anything about me breaking stuff
    I was just giving an example of some of the stuff people usually complain about in this game.

BLOODY HELL I AM TIRED! lol it was like 4a.m. still havn't gotten sleep... sry bout that derpderp. but this wasn't that kind of argument, he was trying to screw with my reputation on this community i.e. being disrespectful when i tried to defend him and ask for help.
    This is kind of what I figured, but still, keep it to VM/PM regardless.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello World View Post
    Any way I can access the server without mineshafter? It's really fucked up and glitchy for me.
    Nope.
    Perhaps edit your hosts file.
    Not sure about that though.
    Last edited by gr33nd3v1l; 03-08-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Non-hacking.
    ____

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @devase Hey you know the problems you have? It's your internet. Right now I'm at a hotel with crappy internet service and I'm getting the exact same errors. I haven't ever gotten them at my house.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast