Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by skycloud88 View Post
    now that u guys mentioned about it.. I realize the pattern too.. My friends who were using the trainer get this DC problem while others who dont are uneffected.. same ISP..
    yes, i have friends with same ISP where in some of us get DC while some do.

Thanks
    I reinstalled DN from scartch early this morning. I confirmed it using a virtual machine. My host PC has clean client running and my virtual machine uses the patched one with trainer. conclusion fresh install = NO DC while Patched client using trainer = DC every 5-10 mins. And this is not only true for sir Xkhen's trainer, antifoo's patch, as well as other trainers that some of my in-game mates are using all share the same problems. I don't intend to "blame it to the trainer" (specially xkhen's since I owe him and his trainer alot!) and I think most if not all the other people here using Xkhen's trainer has no intention of blaming it too. I believe the reason for reporting it here is for solutions due to the fact that we have confirmed it by testing. C'mon, we're suppose to be a community here so we report issues to sort things out and make things better. What we are looking into now is maybe sir xkhen would be kind enough to test it himself and look into the matter.

I hope this thing can be really sorted out. Farming DFB RC and EoL manually is kinda boring. ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by lezterRNB View Post
    Oh Dont tell me your a person who cant uderstand what "Clean" means? I always do that in every game that I hack. I always put a back up "clean" copy, never hacked I've been hacking games my whole life so I always have a habbit of having a bak up in case of cases like this. Dude I get your point, but accept the fact that even "clean" Dragon nest is getting DC'd -_- just accept it dude. seriously
    mate if u are able to read, it states "every 5 mins disconnection" means its consistent, if u get DC from time to time INCONSISTENTLY, then u are good its server problem if every 5 mins this is the solution.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vanguardxdxborn View Post
    I reinstalled DN from scartch early this morning. I confirmed it using a virtual machine. My host PC has clean client running and my virtual machine uses the patched one with trainer. conclusion fresh install = NO DC while Patched client using trainer = DC every 5-10 mins. And this is not only true for sir Xkhen's trainer, antifoo's patch, as well as other trainers that some of my in-game mates are using all share the same problems. I don't intend to "blame it to the trainer" (specially xkhen's since I owe him and his trainer alot!) and I think most if not all the other people here using Xkhen's trainer has no intention of blaming it too. I believe the reason for reporting it here is for solutions due to the fact that we have confirmed it by testing. C'mon, we're suppose to be a community here so we report issues to sort things out and make things better. What we are looking into now is maybe sir xkhen would be kind enough to test it himself and look into the matter.

I hope this thing can be really sorted out. Farming DFB RC and EoL manually is kinda boring. ^_^
    yeah its every trainer i guess,, i only mentioned those two because those are the only things im using,, thanks for mentioning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bullditt01 View Post
    mate if u are able to read, it states "every 5 mins disconnection" means its consistent, if u get DC from time to time INCONSISTENTLY, then u are good its server problem if every 5 mins this is the solution.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

yeah its every trainer i guess,, i only mentioned those two because those are the only things im using,, thanks for mentioning.
    Ok mister. My Appologies. I get it. I'm gonna try if I get dc every 5 min only or inconsistently. Thanks for the info mate!
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr85/lezteremo/Syaoran_sig2.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr85/lezteremo/ban2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by zyka991 View Post
    needs to approve first..what about uploading it to media fire? just put space on it..
    relinked. see 1st page.

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Ok mister. My Appologies. I get it. I'm gonna try if I get dc every 5 min only or inconsistently. Thanks for the info mate!
    if you get inconsistently means your client is good, if u get consistent disconnection like every 5 mins then you just need to paste these files. goodluck mate,, your welcome.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tj.esguerra View Post
    psl apporve!
    I've posted links for download see page 1. ;p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    relinked. see 1st page.

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

if you get inconsistently means your client is good, if u get consistent disconnection like every 5 mins then you just need to paste these files. goodluck mate,, your welcome. [COLOR="Silver"]
    Thank you
    Last edited by lezterRNB; 05-09-2013 at 05:46 AM.
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr85/lezteremo/Syaoran_sig2.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr85/lezteremo/ban2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dude I messaged you. Check your messages....
    oh thanks mate! lol!

Thanks
    this works like a charm! thanks a lot

Thanks
    give me some fresh data pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jacinthie View Post
    no problem mate enjoy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    OK, here is a solution.

Replace Sddyn01.dll in GPK folder with a legit one, meaning a clean copy.
    Replace DragonNest.exe DNLauncher.exe, GPKitClt.dll with a legit one.

then run the game without any of xKhen's or antifoo's programs

tested and experimented 10 times with friends.

You are just running now a clean client, in my opinion it seems that instead of saying they have ISP problems, its more like they are trying to see how much will react. it shows how many use these kinds of program. lets just wait for these genius to repatch our clients for the mean time play normal.

1k+ comments in the FB page means 1k users lol, just my opinion anyway.

-------------------------------------------------

update post: Added the clean files.

------------------------------------------------

Removed outside link.. I just read the rules lol.. sorry about that.
    you forgot virusscans bro?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jacinthie View Post
    can you tell me how this worked for you? oh wait scratch that ; how did you even DL it? "Not approved yet"

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Oh Dont tell me your a person who cant uderstand what "Clean" means? I always do that in every game that I hack. I always put a back up "clean" copy, never hacked I've been hacking games my whole life so I always have a habbit of having a bak up in case of cases like this. Dude I get your point, but accept the fact that even "clean" Dragon nest is getting DC'd -_- just accept it dude. seriously
    Yes you are right ; i also made backups but still DC'd =.=

Clean files are not the solution haha now im playing w/out getting DC but still using trainer and the hacked GPK , launcher , DN LOL!
    DragonNestSEA-PowerLeveling1-40-FOR-800Gold
    No Copycats allowed Here ! GTFO of this website =.=

"Im not Selfish .. Im just simply not STUPID."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    you forgot virusscans bro?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

can you tell me how this worked for you? oh wait scratch that ; how did you even DL it? "Not approved yet"

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yes you are right ; i also made backups but still DC'd =.=

Clean files are not the solution haha now im playing w/out getting DC but still using trainer and the hacked GPK , launcher , DN LOL!
    well to be honest ive posted outside links at first thats why he got it used and said worked like a charm,, then someone told me its ban-able so i removed the link. anyway enjoy your hacks cause im here to help in what i know

Thanks
    i still get dx using trainer. Am i missing sumthing?

Thanks
    VirusTotal and Jotti's virus scan pls.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    OK, here is a solution.

Replace Sddyn01.dll in GPK folder with a legit one, meaning a clean copy.
    Replace DragonNest.exe DNLauncher.exe, GPKitClt.dll with a legit one.

then run the game without any of xKhen's or antifoo's programs

tested and experimented 10 times with friends.

You are just running now a clean client, in my opinion it seems that instead of saying they have ISP problems, its more like they are trying to see how much will react. it shows how many use these kinds of program. lets just wait for these genius to repatch our clients for the mean time play normal.

1k+ comments in the FB page means 1k users lol, just my opinion anyway.

-------------------------------------------------

update post: Added the clean files.

------------------------------------------------

Removed outside link.. I just read the rules lol.. sorry about that.

sir can you pls send this file to me Via Yahoo YM? pls i need it badly i still got DC every 5mins and its shit -______-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast