Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kingadeel23 View Post
    Im not sure who versa has on his contacts but all I can say is that he probably has a unfair advantage then all of the other refunders on the site. For all I know, he probably failed many refunds in the past and someone in the staff has helped his side and kept his trail clear
    So pathetic at this point you are making up false allegations. I wonder if there is a rule to ban for something like that. You said you read the rules you must know them so tell me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

Actually you have. You made a fake scam report, sales bashed WITHOUT PROPER PROOF, and blackmailed. All seem like wrong things to do in my opinion and I think everyone else agrees Simply provide some proof and post a bad review and move on stop being a big bad meanie
    "WITHOUT PROPER PROOF" You know that you failed the refund? why would you ask me for proof?

- - - Updated - - -

So pathetic at this point you are making up false allegations. I wonder if there is a rule to ban for something like that. You said you read the rules you must know them so tell me
    Ive got the rules opened right next to me.

- - - Updated - - -

You know you wanted the comment removed to hide your trail And for everyone asking, he used a bad method to refund google in which he failed and I ended up paying 200$. I've talked to another refunder on this site and he confirmed that you used a bad method for my order and infact google refund still works. Not saying any names but can provide proof if asked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    "WITHOUT PROPER PROOF" You know that you failed the refund? why would you ask me for proof?

- - - Updated - - -

Ive got the rules opened right next to me.
    Then please tell me then

Also here ill help you because I don't know maybe you are in the 5th grade or are just seriously this stupid. You originally posted this as your "bad review"

yo boy fucked up me and my homies refund. good job

- - - Updated - - -

good job. Failed apple refund, and google refund

- - - Updated - - -

***BUMPERINO****

fuk this dude and his refund service. Communication is complete ass, i wanted to say this A LONG time ago but pretty much bribed to keep my mouth shut. **** this **** and his service.

That isn't allowed that is flaming and sales bashing. You can post something saying "Versa failed my refund but instead got me a replacement because i was stupid to want to refund google at a time they were being patched even tho Versa warned me (insert proof here)"

- - - Updated - - -

You know you wanted the comment removed to hide your trail And for everyone asking, he used a bad method to refund google in which he failed and I ended up paying 200$. I've talked to another refunder on this site and he confirmed that you used a bad method for my order and infact google refund still works. Not saying any names but can provide proof if asked.
    Im sure you did buddy keep it coming you are just digging yourself a deeper grave and making yourself look more like a fool
    Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Then please tell me then

Also here ill help you because I don't know maybe you are in the 5th grade or are just seriously this stupid. You originally posted this as your "bad review"

That isn't allowed that is flaming and sales bashing. You can post something saying "Versa failed my refund but instead got me a replacement because i was stupid to want to refund google at a time they were being patched even tho Versa warned me (insert proof here)"

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure you did buddy keep it coming you are just digging yourself a deeper grave and making yourself look more like a fool

Here a Pic of his failed refund. You can see he contacted the support then he failed. Then I went back in and contacted them my self in-order to return the items. You refund me my 200$ for the restocking fee and we close the thread.
    Last edited by kingadeel23; 07-24-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    https://imgur.com/a/YnpsiLP
    https://imgur.com/a/2MF3Squ
    Here a Pic of his failed refund. You can see he contacted the support then he failed. Then I went back in and contacted them my self in-order to return the items. You refund me my 200$ for the restocking fee and we close the thread.
    That's not how it works. I am not giving you $200 go ahead leave your bad review and then we can close the thread and move on Not sure where $200 came from

"
    If you bought a wireless device from Google Store (like a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL) and want to return it, do so within 15 calendar days of receiving it. A restocking fee of $35 applies to any return of such wireless device"
    https://prntscr.com/kamu86
    Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

- - - Updated - - -

That's not how it works. I am not giving you $200 go ahead leave your bad review and then we can close the thread and move on
    What gives you the right to not give me a refund?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

- - - Updated - - -

What gives you the right to not give me a refund?

- - - Updated - - -

I did refund you, you got the money you paid me I can give you proof if you need it

"If you bought a wireless device from Google Store (like a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL) and want to return it, do so within 15 calendar days of receiving it. A restocking fee of $35 applies to any return of such wireless device"
    https://prntscr.com/kamu86

If its $35 you are after I can give it to you. Maybe you need it way more than I do.

Here is the proof btw
    https://prnt.sc/k7eolo
    Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    "You can return an item you bought from the Google Store only within 15 calendar days after the day you received it." I can't return it after the 15 days. https://support.google.com/store/answer/2411741?hl=en

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    "You can return an item you bought from the Google Store only within 15 calendar days after the day you received it." I can't return it after the 15 days. https://support.google.com/store/answer/2411741?hl=en
    I refunded you after 8 days sooooo its not my fault you didnt return it within 15 days I have proof of that aswell if you want it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    You refunded me for the refund 10% fee and you were even hesitate to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I refunded you after 8 days sooooo its not my fault you didnt return it within 15 days I have proof of that aswell if you want it
    I did return it in 15 days. Restocking fee applies to every pixel return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

But you got it back buddy so whats your point. You are making yourself look more like a fool here.

- - - Updated - - -

I did return it in 15 days. Restocking fee applies to every pixel return.

Then it should be $35 Got proof for the $200? Cause thats some false allegations again. I feel like you just imagine alot of this stuff in your head or something.

Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 08:16 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Matthew (07-25-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

But you got it back buddy so whats your point. You are making yourself look more like a fool here.

- - - Updated - - -

Then it should be $35 Got proof for the $200? Cause thats some false allegations again. I feel like you just imagine alot of this stuff in your head or something.
    [/QUOTE]

https://ibb.co/cNBKoo
    https://ibb.co/mrfZM8
    https://ibb.co/cSqUoo
    You can see that I received the phones on the 6th then they issued the refund on the 20th. and its 105$ for 3 phones

- - - Updated - - -

I said 200$ because they charged me 40$ for no reason which I would dispute with my bank. But the restocking fees are flat rate which you should be liable for .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I said 200$ because they charged me 40$ for no reason which I would dispute with my bank. But the restocking fees are flat rate which you should be liable for .

So you pulled $200 out of thin air and just went with it. Just kinda shows you do the same with everything in this thread with all your allegations and comments
    Regardless you aren't getting money for that. I already refunded you the fee you paid me. Long ago before you even posted a fake scam report. Nope im sorry bud thats now how it works i am not responsible for that. Ill be nice for you tho and offer you $105 for refund credit even tho I don't have too. Maybe you need it more than I do.
    Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

So you pulled $200 out of thin air and just went with it. Just kinda shows you do the same with everything in this thread with all your allegations and comments
    Regardless you aren't getting money for that. I already refunded you the fee you paid me. Long ago before you even posted a fake scam report. Nope im sorry bud thats now how it works i am not responsible for that. Ill be nice for you tho and offer you $105 for refund credit even tho I don't have too. Maybe you need it more than I do.

Out of thin air? obviously I'm not going to take pics from my bank. Where does it say you dont have to repay back the customer? Its not my fault that you failed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Out of thin air? obviously I'm not going to take pics from my bank. Where does it say you dont have to repay back the customer? Its not my fault that you failed.
    Read my TOS buddy but i guess you are too young and foolish to do that

https://prntscr.com/kan3zy

"We are not responsible for what happens to you after using our service use it at your own discretion"

I guess i wont offer a $105 credit then. Its simple take a pic of the $105 charge and ill honor it. You can crop and blur everything out I dont need to see whats in there nor do i really care. You are irrelevant.

Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast