Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBx View Post
    Just used same method
    (Do you know how to get unbanned ?)
    Its an script not method.
    You cant be unbanned. Buy an New key

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    what method? theres no method posted, just the scripts, like did u use ur keyboard to run shortcuts, did u use autohotkey, autoit, or did u just run them whilst ingame?

and theres no way to get unbanned, appart from getting a new account.
    script autoit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Just checked some stuff with Battleye, apparently Autoit does get your account screened, and they could then see you hacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Like the discussion over here, im not really sure what is causing the BE bans, it could be AutoIT or it could be the script (Very doubtful), or it could be the lagg switching itself, im beginning to think its the level of lag switching some people are doing, like when a person has run off a long way away, and u have lagg switched them, or when all your kills in the game are done when you were lagging, just generally suspicious stuff could be causing them to hand out the bans.

Im gunna keep all the information here for now, but i suspect that they are implementing anti-laggswitch stuff in general into the game, so would advised against lagg switching (atleast for now)
    Last edited by Syruz; 04-26-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks
    Guys, just a warn, they are banning for lagging switching by some days, no matter the method: firewall, connection.. or a physical lag switch, it's not a BE ban but a game ban: they aren't detecting any software, but the behavior of the lag switch.

The server register the player position, when you do a kill using a lag switch you gonna send the kill message to the server (it's handled client side) that is transmitted to your opponent after the validation, but the player position (after having resumed the connection) will not match, in most cases you will not even have LoS (because you're behind a cover).

This game does NOT take the LoS in account to determine if a kill is legit or not, but it's very easy for the developer to identify the discrepancy, since it appears like a "remote kill", and it particular easy if you kill more than one people in the same "lag jump", because it's impossible to kill two people at the same instant.

They are not enforcing the bans on every lagging user (there's people who are really lagging, since the netcode isn't optimized, the servers are desynch and such), but if most of your kill are done behind a tree, or inside a house, or in general without having LoS on your victim, you gonna be flagged and banned.
    You probably won't be caught if you use a lag switch how and there, but if you collect 20 kills in a match, all done while lagging and you do that multiple times, you gonna ask to be banned.

You could go on their forum with the usual: "My internet connection is bad..." (we already have some people doing so on the official forum and on Steam), since you're using a button attached on your keyboard, but they won't lift the ban... what you gonna do then?
    Only yesterday they banned 500 people, and I believe that most of them were just using a lag switch, since most of the private hacks out there are using custom BE bypasses.

Be smart: if you're using a lag switch, use it occasionally on do not use it at all... don't sit on the: it's not detected because I'm not running any software on your PC to only discover that you're banned the next day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by giusis00 View Post
    Guys, just a warn, they are banning for lagging switching by some days, no matter the method: firewall, connection.. or a physical lag switch, it's not a BE ban but a game ban: they aren't detecting any software, but the behavior of the lag switch.

The server register the player position, when you do a kill using a lag switch you gonna send the kill message to the server (it's handled client side) that is transmitted to your opponent after the validation, but the player position (after having resumed the connection) will not match, in most cases you will not even have LoS (because you're behind a cover).

This game does NOT take the LoS in account to determine if a kill is legit or not, but it's very easy for the developer to identify the discrepancy, since it appears like a "remote kill", and it particular easy if you kill more than one people in the same "lag jump", because it's impossible to kill two people at the same instant.

They are not enforcing the bans on every lagging user (there's people who are really lagging, since the netcode isn't optimized, the servers are desynch and such), but if most of your kill are done behind a tree, or inside a house, or in general without having LoS on your victim, you gonna be flagged and banned.
    You probably won't be caught if you use a lag switch how and there, but if you collect 20 kills in a match, all done while lagging and you do that multiple times, you gonna ask to be banned.

You could go on their forum with the usual: "My internet connection is bad..." (we already have some people doing so on the official forum and on Steam), since you're using a button attached on your keyboard, but they won't lift the ban... what you gonna do then?
    Only yesterday they banned 500 people, and I believe that most of them were just using a lag switch, since most of the private hacks out there are using custom BE bypasses.

Be smart: if you're using a lag switch, use it occasionally on do not use it at all... don't sit on the: it's not detected because I'm not running any software on your PC to only discover that you're banned the next day.
    Thats exactly what i was thinking and thats how i play, i only really lag switch when its a semi-legit kill, like of my games, i get like 8 -10 kills in a good game, and at most 6 are lagg switched, ussually its like 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by na0bol View Post
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Plese download Link
    Wait till admin approves it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBx View Post
    script autoit
    Removed the use of third party programs as a method of launching, now it uses all windows programs, ive tested this script myself for past 4 hours and still have no ban, ive even been pushing it a bit on the kills, I honestly think it was the AutoIT that you used to launch it that got you banned, or it was how you used the lag switch, either way the lagg switch is working fine for me.
    Last edited by Syruz; 04-26-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    Bat files, approved.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    lol imagine giving out every possible method to lag switch for attention

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strafola For This Useful Post:

DArgo2006 (04-26-2017)

Thanks
    I didnt use your Tool and got banned too ... i have taken my LAN out and put it in and got banned too lol

Thanks
    i dont know why, but it doesn't work for me, it does nothing

Thanks
    Great another account banned lol

i.imgur. com/fhHr7qp.jpg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by droidan View Post
    Great another account banned lol

i.imgur. com/fhHr7qp.jpg
    Why are you using more than one account to post that you are banned?

I used it several times and am not banned. I pushed a bit, too. Nothing for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo- View Post

1.I have more then 1 account
    2.I'm testing different methods
    3.The Firewall method was not delected but now it's detected you will be banned today
    And this is the account number 6 got banned using a lot of lags (LAN or Firewall) it doesn't matter it will end BY BAN
    (Not BE Ban)

PS: i was using lag firewall 2 weeks ago before it been posted here
    Last edited by droidan; 04-26-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by droidan View Post
    1.I have more then 1 account
    2.I'm testing different methods
    And this is the account number 6 got banned using a lot of lag (LAN or Firewall) it doesn't matter it will end BY BAN
    (Not BE Ban)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
    Hm. If you want to...

Like I said. No ban for me.

Thanks

I guess for certain people, they went to the extreme with this. (I did so myself and got banned with the other lag switch) Debating whether I should use this instead if it's worth buying another account lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm. If you want to...

Like I said. No ban for me.
    So how do you set this up to a hotkey for 1 and 2?

I ran the bat file but it turned it off and i would have to reopen it and edit the number to reverse it

Thanks
    When ever I run the batch file the CMD comes up and it says something like " Press any key to continue" is that normal? I mean I ran the prep first then laggg. (Yes I start them as administrators)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast