Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
    I've got an idea for you, why don't you write a kernel in vb.
    Or better yet write a boot loader, you know pure flat executable code, I'm sure vb can do such things with the incredible .net framework

No, you're right programming section is dying
    And I think I know why tough, we need to focus more on game hacking, like releasing things of more relevance to the topic. There are far more compotent general programing communeties, we simply cannot compete with those.

I say that more advanced game hackers write more tutorials. Not just specific but real in-dept tutorials exploring everything there's to explore in gamehacking.

I know we used to have those tutorials and we still have some
    So we also need to promote this section a bit... like... idk ask dave to put something on the homepage or something like that...

(and close the vb section, no point in making hacks in vb, so why a vb section?? )

-SCHiM
    dude.. thats the most stupid thing i heard today.. Closing a section? Focusing on something special? no offense.. but that's just stupid.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 'Bruno For This Useful Post:

Blubb1337 (10-22-2010),Hassan (10-22-2010),Insane (10-23-2010),Jason (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    Brinuz for president?

And yes, you can do hacks in visual basic.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blubb1337 For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (10-22-2010),Hassan (10-22-2010),Insane (10-23-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinuz View Post
    dude.. thats the most stupid thing i heard today.. Closing a section? Focusing on something special? no offense.. but that's just stupid.
    what' s so stupid about it? The most questions & snippets is see flying around on this forum are general programing questions Not about game hacking, and we are a forum about game hacking

@[MPGH]Blubb1337
    No you cannot, it's far to inefficient, I even find myself limited by C++ sometimes I don't even dare to think about vb anymore ( I started with vb btw, so I know what I'm talking about...)

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    what' s so stupid about it? The most questions & snippets is see flying around on this forum are general programing questions Not about game hacking, and we are a forum about game hacking
    close art section, close music section, close video section, close gaming section (not game hacking), close everything that is not on a game hacking subforum... After all it is a game hacking forum. ._.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 'Bruno For This Useful Post:

Blubb1337 (10-22-2010),Hassan (10-22-2010),Insane (10-23-2010),Lolland (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you want this to be true game hacking forum then there will be max like 9-10 sections on the complete site. You will be banned for using emoticons. / ... But really, closing a section and focusing on just 1 thing sounds stupid. Also, who said you can't do hacks in vb ? Tho I agree that game related stuff is required here !

Thanks

@[MPGH]Blubb1337
    No you cannot, it's far to inefficient, I even find myself limited by C++ sometimes I don't even dare to think about vb anymore ( I started with vb btw, so I know what I'm talking about...)
    I disagree, you may be able to do more things in c++ (ASM etc.) and especially more easily. However, you can still easily create hacks for memory hacking, float, pointers, nopping, reading memory...etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinuz View Post
    close art section, close music section, close video section, close gaming section (not game hacking), close everything that is not on a game hacking subforum... After all it is a game hacking forum. ._.
    Why would we close down community sections here?
    They're not ment to support the hacking on this forum. The programming section however is ment to support the hacking skills of the programmers of this forum. If it isn't then there's no point in having a programing section because we cannot compete with the other general programing forums out there...

@[MPGH]Blubb1337
    But you still wouldn't learn from it. Although I'm not sure, could you please post a piece of memory hacking vb code?

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    SIN
    Hooking dynamic linkage

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    They're not ment to support the hacking on this forum. The programming section however is ment to support the hacking skills of the programmers of this forum. If it isn't then there's no point in having a programing section because we cannot compete with the other general programing forums out there...
    Baby steps dear. Every competent forum out there was once like this forum !!!
    Plus, if the programmer won't learn the basics, how would he be able to create hacks and stuff. Basics are vital, and that's what goes on here !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post

Baby steps dear. Every competent forum out there was once like this forum !!!
    I don't think so
    Yes, the basics should be here (game hacking basics...)
    But you can also just follow a tutorial, covering far more and explaining far better than we can
    (eg. buy a book about programming)

https://dreamincode.com/ << pure general coding here...

I'm SCHiM

Polymorphic engine
    SIN
    Hooking dynamic linkage

Semi debugger

Thanks

@[MPGH]Blubb1337
    But you still wouldn't learn from it. Although I'm not sure, could you please post a piece of memory hacking vb code?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ll-v1-0-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's not what I meant
    Are you wrapping api's in your dll, or did you do something else?

I'm SCHiM

Polymorphic engine
    SIN
    Hooking dynamic linkage

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I don't think so
    Yes, the basics should be here (game hacking basics...)
    But you can also just follow a tutorial, covering far more and explaining far better than we can
    (eg. buy a book about programming)

https://dreamincode.com/ << pure general coding here...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...al-vb-net.html

May nice tutorials that even dreamin code will beg for

Btw, Blubb answered !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...al-vb-net.html

May nice tutorials that even dreamin code will beg for

Btw, Blubb answered !!
    Those are not tutorials, those are only showing built-in fucntions that do all the work for you. It's not real, if you get what I mean

I'm SCHiM

Polymorphic engine
    SIN
    Hooking dynamic linkage

Semi debugger

Thanks
    That's not what I meant
    Are you wrapping api's in your dll, or did you do something else?
    I'm only using the following functions:

[php]Private Declare Function IYPLBSMPOS Lib "kernel32" Alias "OpenProcess" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function YKZEZCVFLB Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function KODWFPFISL Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Single, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function SCHMRIJBUU Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As IntPtr, ByVal lpBaseAddress As IntPtr, ByRef buffer As Single, ByVal size As Int32, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesRead As Int32) As Boolean
    Private Declare Function VIFBMEPGGE Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function NLYHYNCIYO Lib "kernel32" Alias "CloseHandle" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
    [/php]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    I'm only using the following functions:

[php]Private Declare Function IYPLBSMPOS Lib "kernel32" Alias "OpenProcess" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function YKZEZCVFLB Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function KODWFPFISL Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Single, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function SCHMRIJBUU Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As IntPtr, ByVal lpBaseAddress As IntPtr, ByRef buffer As Single, ByVal size As Int32, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesRead As Int32) As Boolean
    Private Declare Function VIFBMEPGGE Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function NLYHYNCIYO Lib "kernel32" Alias "CloseHandle" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
    [/php]
    Ok, well I quest that'd be the same as using api's in C++
    But this cannot be done in vb can it:

Code:
    unsigned long* Pointertosomestuff = 00addres00h;
    for (int i = 0; i != 6; Pointertosomestuff++){
    Pointertosomestuff = 0x90;
    }
    Which would (but won't since it's not 100% correct and I'm not willing to fix it) do the same as Memcpy() but then you wouldn't be using a function...

I'm SCHiM

Polymorphic engine
    SIN
    Hooking dynamic linkage

Semi debugger

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast