Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thorstenrozzendorf View Post
    Hello, I installed Net Runtime, but when i click the exe, it does nothing, it opens for a split second in the task bar, then closes! I already tried running it as admin etc.
    You .NET 7.0 runtime x64 for console applications, like shown in this image.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

ilviskuha (02-29-2024),thorstenrozzendorf (01-12-2024)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

You .NET 7.0 runtime x64 for console applications, like shown in this image.
    Thank you! I used the wrong one

Now I get this error:

Code:
    Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies
    EDIT I downloaded the missing DLL, put it in the same folder as the updater, it worked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now, when I load the game, I get an initialization error: "The game has initialized incorrectly...".
    It only happens when I use Fiddler, without Fiddler, I can load the game with no issues.
    Last edited by thorstenrozzendorf; 01-12-2024 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks

not working

Things required:
    MarketUpdater.exe (duh)
    Fiddler
    Prerequisites - .NET 7.0 runtime - https://dotnet.microsof*****m/en-us/...-x64-installer
    Tired of waiting for other people to update their unlockers or to update files on here? Now you can do it yourself with very minimal effort

Simply open the exe, paste paks path, put prestige and item amount, and put latest game version when asked, and voilà; you can now use files in fiddler.
    Example paks path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks

If you don't know how to use/setup Fiddler then search youtube "dbd unlock all fiddler" and you'll find tutorials.

Files that get generated:
    Market.json - This file contains everything; cosmetics, items, addons, dlc, etc...
    MarketDlcOnly.json - As the name suggests, this market only includes dlc.
    MarketNoSavefile.json - This market does not contains items, addons, etc... just cosmetics and dlc
    MarketWithPerks.json - This is same as MarketNoSavefile but it also includes perks
    Bloodweb.json - Data that is used when opening bloodweb (contains items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    GetAll.json - Data that is loaded upon launching game that contains all temp profile stuff (items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    Catalog.json - Allows breaking of sets and access to cosmetics before they release

Use Market.json, Bloodweb.json and GetAll.json if you want everything in the game.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal | Jotti

not working

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PikachuTRxx View Post
    not working
    Believe it or not, saying "not working" makes it very hard for someone to help you. So seeing as you took the least amount of effort to say "not working" and not even remotely give any indication as to what your issue may be; I'm simply going to say skill issue and leave it at that.

Thanks
    Endless thanks to all friends who contributed. I'm happy to be among you, friends.

Thanks

Believe it or not, saying "not working" makes it very hard for someone to help you. So seeing as you took the least amount of effort to say "not working" and not even remotely give any indication as to what your issue may be; I'm simply going to say skill issue and leave it at that.
    Hello, I get the error "The game has initialized incorrectly...".
    It only happens when I use Fiddler, without Fiddler, I can load the game with no issues..

Thanks
    Hello, I get the error "The game has initialized incorrectly...".
    It only happens when I use Fiddler, without Fiddler, I can load the game with no issues..
    Make sure you are using the correct files for the endpoints that you are creating responders for.
    For example;
    'api/v1/inventories' uses Market.json
    'dbd-character-data/bloodweb' uses Bloodweb.json
    'dbd-character-data/get-all' uses GetAll.json
    'regex:^(?=.*\bbhvrdbd\b)(?=.*\bcatalog.json\b).*$ ' uses Catalog.json

Thanks

Make sure you are using the correct files for the endpoints that you are creating responders for.
    For example;
    'api/v1/inventories' uses Market.json
    'dbd-character-data/bloodweb' uses Bloodweb.json
    'dbd-character-data/get-all' uses GetAll.json
    'regex:^(?=.*\bbhvrdbd\b)(?=.*\bcatalog.json\b).*$ ' uses Catalog.json
    I have them like this, I use market, bloodweb and getall:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    fiddler.JPG  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thorstenrozzendorf For This Useful Post:

GoldenColumn (03-05-2024)

Thanks
    I have them like this, I use market, bloodweb and getall:
    Upload the image to an image hosting site like imgur and then put the image using the 'Insert Image' option above the text box.
    Can't view the image because it's awaiting approval.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

thorstenrozzendorf (01-14-2024)

Thanks

Upload the image to an image hosting site like imgur and then put the image using the 'Insert Image' option above the text box.
    Can't view the image because it's awaiting approval.
    [img] doesnt show

https://imgur.com/SD00pEA

Thanks
    You have the paths without a file extension, so either remove the .json from the files inside of the C:/Rules folder, or add .json to the end in the fiddler responders.
    Also make sure that the files are located in C:/Rules and not somewhere else like your desktop or downloads.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

thorstenrozzendorf (01-14-2024)

Thanks

You have the paths without a file extension, so either remove the .json from the files inside of the C:/Rules folder, or add .json to the end in the fiddler responders.
    Also make sure that the files are located in C:/Rules and not somewhere else like your desktop or downloads.
    It works!! Such a little mistake haha! Thank you so much for the help!

Thanks

File won't to downdload

Downdload link doesn't work or something

Thanks

Does not work for me I need heelpp :((((((

Hi. My first post. I still trying and I thinking I've tried almost every way. Every way. But it's not working. Along with api/v1 inventories... market.json. Is there anything else I need to do? I have version NET 7.0 installed. Maybe there is no need but virüs programs closed ( windows - no antivirüs proggram in my desktop ) I obtained the latest json files with the market updater. The json files are not on the desktop; they are on the C drive. What else? What else do I need to do? I've been trying for a full 12 hours. Still investigating why it's not working and where I might have made a mistake (a friend did it successfully, but not for me... no). What should I pay attention to? I don't think it's related to the version. It's currently 7.4.2 .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siyahlider57 View Post
    Hi. My first post. I still trying and I thinking I've tried almost every way. Every way. But it's not working. Along with api/v1 inventories... market.json. Is there anything else I need to do? I have version NET 7.0 installed. Maybe there is no need but virüs programs closed ( windows - no antivirüs proggram in my desktop ) I obtained the latest json files with the market updater. The json files are not on the desktop; they are on the C drive. What else? What else do I need to do? I've been trying for a full 12 hours. Still investigating why it's not working and where I might have made a mistake (a friend did it successfully, but not for me... no). What should I pay attention to? I don't think it's related to the version. It's currently 7.4.2 .
    do you use the definitive method script? Is fiddler correctly configured?

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast