Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o157 View Post
    if you are able to change wep(not in client side) and cant stack..... OMG in cant stop LMAO
    use diferent jewel, str/vit works fine for me
    Tried..thx...str works.....tried int again.still no work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by azn101001 View Post
    Tried..thx...str works.....tried int again.still no work
    intelligence jewels dont works dont know why, i use str ones to up my magic attack, tell me are u using tonbe's GG bypass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoes321 View Post
    intelligence jewels dont works dont know why, i use str ones to up my magic attack, tell me are u using tonbe's GG bypass?
    nah, found one and using that... tonbe's one not work for me...or im just too "dumb" to figure out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    nah, found one and using that... tonbe's one not work for me...or im just too "dumb" to figure out
    i can help u make it work with CE if u help me with a packet editor skype. muetnies

Thanks
    Can you share the bypass you found? His also does not work for me. Skype: rodzillaz12

Thanks
    u need to bypass gameguard first, but personally i doubt the stacking is working.........

only thing i'm manage to do with wpe is make everything +6 =,=.. ..... dont have money to +7.
    implaying ina private server with no gameguard still doesnt work weaponn ot switching

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    You guys really really love to troll me.

Look i said i won't help and if you can't manage to simply record 2 packadges while you swich weapons and send them all the time when you are dead.. then please please stop try to be a hacker or glitch abuser, you aren't and you don't know anything, I don't wan't to be an asshole but just look there are a lot of guys, even one showing it to you at a Video and you are like "How does it work" seriously it was explained, if you don't know how to do it with WPE try to google some WPE tutorials there are a couple of good once with Habbo Hotel.
    But please don't ask question that noone want's to answer, this is not any "Wow 1 click and I am IMBA" forum this is a "Know your stuff and do what people do that also know there stuff.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Torbenslein For This Useful Post:

Berserkzz (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Torbenslein View Post

Look i said i won't help and if you can't manage to simply record 2 packadges while you swich weapons and send them all the time when you are dead.. then please please stop try to be a hacker or glitch abuser, you aren't and you don't know anything, I don't wan't to be an asshole but just look there are a lot of guys, even one showing it to you at a Video and you are like "How does it work" seriously it was explained, if you don't know how to do it with WPE try to google some WPE tutorials there are a couple of good once with Habbo Hotel.
    But please don't ask question that noone want's to answer, this is not any "Wow 1 click and I am IMBA" forum this is a "Know your stuff and do what people do that also know there stuff.
    lol, the problem is not the procedure, the problem is the packet editor... with your bypass i can only use CE i've tried to use rPE and WPE and PES, no one works and i cant find a decent packet sniffer/sender to work with it.
    i only find sniffers or senders and i've tried to use both one for sniffing and another to send and i get the packet but when i try to send i need the socket id and i dont know how to get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoes321 View Post
    lol, the problem is not the procedure, the problem is the packet editor... with your bypass i can only use CE i've tried to use rPE and WPE and PES, no one works and i cant find a decent packet sniffer/sender to work with it.
    i only find sniffers or senders and i've tried to use both one for sniffing and another to send and i get the packet but when i try to send i need the socket id and i dont know how to get it.
    You can just simply use the socked ID from the normal packadges. When you swich weapons your clients sends the swich weapons socked ID you can use the same.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torbenslein For This Useful Post:

Berserkzz (01-01-2013),lokoes321 (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    And to all who say its not working with Int Jewels.....i have a staff +6int and a staff +5int and its working great for me 1min switching = 37k with firebolt...All i can say is DANKE SEHR TORBEN

Thanks

Says the kid who thought WPE was not detected.. its been detected forever. You don't know what you are doing you just pretend you do to try to get thanks. All you do is "release" a bunch of fake stuff that does not work. Looking up WPE tutorials won't help them because WPE has been detected forever and there is no bypass out.
    Last edited by rodzillaz12; 01-01-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You can just simply use the socked ID from the normal packadges. When you swich weapons your clients sends the swich weapons socked ID you can use the same.
    Sorry, i dont get it.
    I think ill try all i can with CE, thanks for the tip.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rodzillaz12 View Post
    Says the kid who thought WPE was not detected.. its been detected forever. You don't know what you are doing you just pretend you do to try to get thanks. All you do is "release" a bunch of fake stuff that does not work. Looking up WPE tutorials won't help them because WPE has been detected forever and there is no bypass out.
    Wrong.

RaiderzOwned - Hacking RaiderZ all day err day!

RaiderzOwned on Youtube!

There are a lot of fakes out there. RaiderzOwned is created by Xeralize, do not get scammed!

Email me at raiderzowned@gmail.com with the tittle "RaiderzOwned" if you're interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeralize View Post
    Wrong.

I am not wrong. Your trainer has a bypass. Nice try using my post as an excuse to advertise the trainer you are selling. My post was directed to the OP who made the topic. He thought WPE was undetected. It is not, you need a bypass. And his bypass hardly works for anyone, and when it does it only bypasses cheat engine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rodzillaz12 View Post
    and when it does it only bypasses cheat engine.
    And some of us here don't even need a bypass for that.

@Xeralize: Nice trainer but we wanna see you using it inside the town where there are more people(and gold spammers), just to be sure that you're using it in the retail servers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast