Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    As a ban Evader and a scammer who took a 1 Year holiday then decided to suddenly have the interest of refunding users after he got scammed, you will only get your $30 after you do my orders.
    As someone who clearly despises scammers it is pretty ironic that you scammed me. I already told you my situation and why do you keep changing the terms. I would like the ebay and paypal accounts instead of the $30 like we agreed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by promecium View Post
    As someone who clearly despises scammers it is pretty ironic that you scammed me. I already told you my situation and why do you keep changing the terms. I would like the ebay and paypal accounts instead of the $30 like we agreed
    but they cost $55 usually thats the thing and the value doesnt accumulate to the same.
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    but they cost $55 usually thats the thing and the value doesnt accumulate to the same.
    It was $55 CAD and you agreed that you would give me the accounts for the skin. Now you want 2 more Fitbits which sell for $30-70

Thanks
    It was $55 CAD and you agreed that you would give me the accounts for the skin. Now you want 2 more Fitbits which sell for $30-70
    @Felix only "scammed" you because you never had a change of heart to pay the members back until you got caught. His only role in your situation is basically make sure you pay back the members because if he gave you the accounts, whose to say you won't run away again? His hold on scamming you is insurance for MPGH from what it looks like.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    @Felix only "scammed" you because you never had a change of heart to pay the members back until you got caught. His only role in your situation is basically make sure you pay back the members because if he gave you the accounts, whose to say you won't run away again? His hold on scamming you is insurance for MPGH from what it looks like.
    It seems like he doesn't want me to refund them because he just took my money that I was gunna use to refund them and he doesn't want to negotiate anything with me about getting the money back to the owners sooner

Thanks
    It seems like he doesn't want me to refund them because he just took my money that I was gunna use to refund them and he doesn't want to negotiate anything with me about getting the money back to the owners sooner
    I don't think YOU get this. You paid for product "A" which is the paypal and ebay but however you were caught as a ban evader who scammed these members. @Felix is holding this product A and does not have to give you anything else or negoiate with you to help you pay back these members. Your goal is to find a way to pay back these people without @Felix help because the only responsibility he has is to use what you pay as insurance if you don't pay back these people OR give you product A AFTER you pay back these people. He has no obligitations to help you whatsoever. You are in the hole, not him.

Thanks
    I don't think YOU get this. You paid for product "A" which is the paypal and ebay but however you were caught as a ban evader who scammed these members. @Felix is holding this product A and does not have to give you anything else or negoiate with you to help you pay back these members. Your goal is to find a way to pay back these people without @Felix help because the only responsibility he has is to use what you pay as insurance if you don't pay back these people OR give you product A AFTER you pay back these people. He has no obligitations to help you whatsoever. You are in the hole, not him.
    So you are telling me if I made $100 right now to pay these people back and Felix scams me again before I can get the money to their owners there will be no repercussion for Felix and the blame would be on me. You are also telling me that, not only does he get away without consequence, but I will also have to find a solution with this refunding without his help. Even if you were completed biased and the previous sentence was the case, I'm not saying Felix is obligated to help me; but it would just make more sense considering the position I am in, the opinions of Felix and the implications that said opinions has created.

- - - Updated - - -

After reading your post again you said he is using my money as "insurance." I would like to say that is not the case because I did not pay him money. I bought a skin on Kinguin that he agreed to and he "gave it away" shortly after. I even asked him if he could refund those people for me but he denied because "he gave away the skin" and therefore does not have anything to refund my past clients.

Thanks
    So you are telling me if I made $100 right now to pay these people back and Felix scams me again before I can get the money to their owners there will be no repercussion for Felix and the blame would be on me. You are also telling me that, not only does he get away without consequence, but I will also have to find a solution with this refunding without his help. Even if you were completed biased and the previous sentence was the case, I'm not saying Felix is obligated to help me; but it would just make more sense considering the position I am in, the opinions of Felix and the implications that said opinions has created.

- - - Updated - - -

After reading your post again you said he is using my money as "insurance." I would like to say that is not the case because I did not pay him money. I bought a skin on Kinguin that he agreed to and he "gave it away" shortly after. I even asked him if he could refund those people for me but he denied because "he gave away the skin" and therefore does not have anything to refund my past clients.
    If you can't pay them back then @Felix has no obligation to pay you back as the mods already discussed this because scammers has no rights. When you pay back these members then @Felix is obligated to complete his side of the deal. As of right now, scamming a scammer is completely fine as far as I'm concerned.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to itzsheng For This Useful Post:

Felix (09-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Refund them and I'll lift your ban.
    User has scammed, user has ban evaded.

User is now triple offending by using his dispute account to access MPGH's Marketplace pending a refund to his victims.

Should stop searching for more sales since I have an open offer to utilise your skills to repay the victims
    Last edited by Felix; 09-19-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    User has scammed, user has ban evaded.

User is now triple offending by using his dispute account to access MPGH's Marketplace pending a refund to his victims.

Should stop searching for more sales since I have an open offer to utilise your skills to repay the victims
    I was just trying to find jobs to do to refund quicker since your responses were always delayed and I thought that it would be an exception to access the marketplace if I was just trying to earn some money to refund. If there can't be an exception in this scenario I will stop my offending actions immediately.

Thanks
    I have refunded @Romaozh. Please confirm
    Last edited by promecium; 09-24-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @Romaozh

Please confirm you have been refunded.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

promecium (09-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Smoke - I can confirm that OP has sent me 15.00.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Romaozh For This Useful Post:

promecium (09-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you @Romaozh. I now need to refund $60 to @itwasntmeee
    @Smoke
    Last edited by promecium; 09-25-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Have given IOBB his Ebay + PP accounts that he paid for so its all good on my end now !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast