Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OOOOJ View Post
    Hello, thank you to share your work with us, and all you answers to us. Now i want to clear something about the steps, i understand that it seems so obvious to you, but for me who have just started to learn about all of this, it become a lil bit difficult to understand some of your steps.

For e.g; when i did "compil" the main.c or its simple to say for me to rename all the "BE" and "BEKILLER" in the cripplecallback.inf, but u didnt said the "cripplecallbacks.inf" , you said the main and the .ini file ! so i didnt find any ".ini" file...

THEN about this "codemorph" its freaky annoying but we cant download in the official site ! no download link anywhere, even trying to find in the web was not possible... only "sourceformatx" was "clickable"... so i tried to find an alt and thanks to a comment from here i tried "Stunnix obfus" and it was painful because it wasnt like your steps and i didnt understand how i can obfuscate the main.c file because to hard to understand this software...

THEN about the DSEFIX master, found in ******, i downloaded the zip file ope,ed the compiled folder and clicked on "dsefix;exe" (admin right) but nothing opened... so i told me might be its "dseo.exe" find in youtube but didnt work like your steps so i gived up.

About the x64 file created they are nothing in there only debug and release folders witn log in it who say "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\build\WindowsDriver.common.targets(185,5): error : An SDK corresponding to WDK version '8.1' was not found. Please install the SDK before building.
    "
    and when you said "Run DSEfix, Install driver by right clicking .inf in x64 Folder" so dsefix wont opened, and when u said "right clicking .inf in x64 folder" so as i said no .inf in it, so if by .inf you meant the cripplecallbacks.inf who is in cripplecallback folder as you must know it didnt want to install with a error text message...

Im sorry to bother you with my ignorance in that, but thank you if you take your time to read my post and if you have time to help me out.
    Sorry your correct about the .inf file. On the code-morph website download sourceformatx. DSEfix doesnt open a programiit's a windows bypass run it once & install the drivers. After compiling the drivers you should have a cripplecallbacks.inf and .sys file right click the .inf and click install

- - - Updated - - -

You also need the WDK drivers from here https://msdn.microsof*****m/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ALL BOXES WHEN INSTALLING I'll try to put up a video tutorial if i get the time
    Last edited by just_dragn; 01-06-2017 at 03:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to just_dragn For This Useful Post:

xzzls (12-30-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by just_dragn View Post
    Sorry your correct about the .inf file. On the code-morph website download sourceformatx. DSEfix doesnt open a programiit's a windows bypass run it once & install the drivers. After compiling the drivers you should have a cripplecallbacks.inf and .sys file right click the .inf and click install

- - - Updated - - -
    MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ALL BOXES WHEN INSTALLING I'll try to put up a video tutorial if i get the time
    Thank you very much for your time and your answer,
    Yes i found out after wasting my time there are a wdk folder with a LOT drivers (few cant be installed it say "no compatibility with my processor..." i dont know if its normal or not.
    after installed the drivers i find 2 disk device so i think im getting close to the succes, but there is the wdk driver who was installed but there is a "!" in it so something is wrong.
    And no cripplecallback ".sys" file created or found anywhere. i will search my mistakes.

You are not in the obligation to make a tutorial video but you propose it, to help out people so thank you and thank people like you who takes time to help us, really !
    And sorry for my basic english language

Thanks
    Thank you sir

Thanks
    I have no idea why I can't read Rainbowsixgame.exe memory
    I tried to disable BEService on task manager and I was able to read the game memory with CE,so I think the driver is not loaded properly?
    But I can start the game and CE at the same time,so..

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1149305
    This would probably be the place to find an answer. Sorry i can't help all that much

Thanks
    hello, if someone can explain me exactly how to do, because i did everything like supposed to, but at the step of the "cripplecallback.inf" to install it with right click, the right click install show that error "the .INF file selected does not support this methode of installation"
    The WDK was installed and all boxes clicked. Now there is a tool named "global flag"
    So please any one to take times to explain in a post with accuracy steps by steps how people with low knowledge on it can to proceed. Thnaks anyway if you read this.

im on WINDOWS 7

For every noob, you need to edit "cripplecallbacks.inf" too there are some "todo" to complete (i think thats why they said it is unique and cant be shared)
    But now im stuck on "set DriverVer in stampinf property pages" i dont know how to do, i found out a tool in the WDK folder "stampinf.exe" but when opened it instantly closed itself

So i found this, but doesnt know where is the"Solution Explorer" or property pages for the driver projets...

"Setting Stampinf properties for driver projects

Open the property pages for your driver project. Right-click the driver project in Solution Explorer and select Properties.
    In the property pages for the driver project, click Configuration Properties and then click Stampinf.
    Set the properties for the project.
    If you want to add this property page to your project, so that you can run the Stampinf during the build process, see the WDK and Visual Studio build environment and the Stampinf task."
    Last edited by OOOOJ; 01-07-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OOOOJ View Post
    hello, if someone can explain me exactly how to do, because i did everything like supposed to, but at the step of the "cripplecallback.inf" to install it with right click, the right click install show that error "the .INF file selected does not support this methode of installation"
    The WDK was installed and all boxes clicked. Now there is a tool named "global flag"
    So please any one to take times to explain in a post with accuracy steps by steps how people with low knowledge on it can to proceed. Thnaks anyway if you read this.

im on WINDOWS 7

For every noob, you need to edit "cripplecallbacks.inf" too there are some "todo" to complete (i think thats why they said it is unique and cant be shared)
    But now im stuck on "set DriverVer in stampinf property pages" i dont know how to do, i found out a tool in the WDK folder "stampinf.exe" but when opened it instantly closed itself

So i found this, but doesnt know where is the"Solution Explorer" or property pages for the driver projets...

"Setting Stampinf properties for driver projects

Open the property pages for your driver project. Right-click the driver project in Solution Explorer and select Properties.
    In the property pages for the driver project, click Configuration Properties and then click Stampinf.
    Set the properties for the project.
    If you want to add this property page to your project, so that you can run the Stampinf during the build process, see the WDK and Visual Studio build environment and the Stampinf task."
    Did you compile bekiller.sdf as 64bit?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by just_dragn View Post
    Did you compile bekiller.sdf as 64bit?
    BEKiller.sdf wasn't in your steps to follow so i didn't touch it, only "main.c" (replace all "BE" to something else) and "cripplecallbacks.inf" (replace all "BEkiller" to something else too and later to edit for all your "TODO") ( WDK downloaded, dsefix too)
    Im stuck to stampinf DriverVer

But now you mention about "BEkiller.sdf" i realise im really far to make it work as you can... i spends hours to understand but for nothing. And i think probably some steps was missing in this Tutorial because to obvious to explain but now i realise i had to "compil" "BEkiller.sdf", and must be later i will read about "BEKiller.VC.db" to compil too ? But i don't know how to compil as 64bit so if someone can help us, Thank you !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    FFS, Cs go is 24 h creators here ... no one --' FFS

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can create one using these steps... but it will getting detect as soon as BE run it

Quote Originally Posted by Aula View Post
    FaQ2: Will my Main account will get ban?
    -Hell yeah . Who ask u to use this 3rd party program on ur main account ? Fcking Idiot .

Get 100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 600 Thanks - ✔
    Get 700 Thanks - ✔
    Get 800 Thanks - ✔
    Get 900 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2500 Thanks - ✔
    Achievement Completed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
    I can create one using these steps... but it will getting detect as soon as BE run it
    did you obsucate the source code? The base code is detected

Thanks
    can someone make a video pls? thank you

Thanks
    Yes if someone can upload a video please .

Thanks
    still waiting for a proper tutorial

Thanks
    [QUOTE=bf4player1992;12400481]still waiting for a proper tutorial

Me too. hope will be a cool person to make it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast