Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    What do you mean "4 offers"? The settings only handle 1 trade at a time. You can have multiple items in the trade, and you can have an alternate item on the buying side, but its still just 1 trade. For example, if you have 8 dex pots and you want to trade them for def, you could put in 2 dex on the sell and 1 def on the buy. Then it would trade any ratio of 2:1 for those items until you are out of dex (so someone could trade you 1 def for 2 dex, or 2 def for 4 dex, or 3 def for 6 dex, 4 def for 8 dex). Or you could just put 8 dex on the sell side and 4 def on the buy side, but then you will reject any trade where the person doesnt have all 4 def at once. Which is why its better to do the lowest ratio of the trade in the settings.
    i mean, when you put in bot settings few different offers eg. 1 def > 2 spd ,next line 1 def for 3 dex, 1 def for 1 atk. when other person have for example atk, he selects it, but bot thinks that condition is failed and rejects the trade.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jstlike View Post
    i mean, when you put in bot settings few different offers eg. 1 def > 2 spd ,next line 1 def for 3 dex, 1 def for 1 atk. when other person have for example atk, he selects it, but bot thinks that condition is failed and rejects the trade.
    That doesnt work, as i just said. It does not work on more then 1 trade offer. Its in the main post as well that it does not do multiple trade settings, just the single trade settings. Its not 1 trade per line, its 1 trade per settings. You wouldnt be able to have multiple different items per trade if it was it was 1 line per trade with the way this is currently set up. So that is why it was failing on you, like i said in the previous post.

Thanks
    That doesnt work, as i just said. It does not work on more then 1 trade offer. Its in the main post as well that it does not do multiple trade settings, just the single trade settings. Its not 1 trade per line, its 1 trade per settings. You wouldnt be able to have multiple different items per trade if it was it was 1 line per trade with the way this is currently set up. So that is why it was failing on you, like i said in the previous post.
    Ah, that's it.. it is a pity but works well tho.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jstlike For This Useful Post:

toddddd (01-19-2017)

Thanks
    Found another bug.

When you are switching items to your backpack and holding an item it can drop\dissapear when someone trades with you. Clicking the 'cancel' button will cause that too. So be aware of trades while switching items from inv to backpack.
    And while there is an issue that trade request doesn't dissappear, you cant close it without losing holding item.
    Described it in kinda messy way but i think trade-bot users will understand me.

BTW, repeated that for a couple of times and got the same result.

Thanks
    When you are switching items to your backpack and holding an item it can drop\dissapear when someone trades with you.
    If im understanding this correctly, and i might not be, the issue you are describing is the same exact thing that happens when someone attempts to grab an item from a bag but the item gets autolooted by someone else first. Thus the item, even though you grabbed it, isnt really there. Is that what you are saying?

As for the trade window not canceling, i have addressed this a few times already and explained why there is nothing that can be done about that. Because the plugin communicates directly with the server, if the plugin sends the cancel trade packet the client will never know. Its only when someone else cancels the trade that the window goes away. And yes, even though a trade window might not go away that doesnt mean you arent in a different trade at that moment or accepting trades still.
    Always stop the plugin before doing something else, otherwise you will be accepting trades the entire time you are in the nexus (the plugin automatically stops when you go through a portal).

Thanks
    If im understanding this correctly, and i might not be, the issue you are describing is the same exact thing that happens when someone attempts to grab an item from a bag but the item gets autolooted by someone else first. Thus the item, even though you grabbed it, isnt really there. Is that what you are saying?
    umm, yeap, you understood me correctly. and those 'i-will-took-any-pot-on-nexus-of-low-populated-servers' bots did their job fast and easy. i reaized that they sometimes grab items faster than 500ms autoloot of nilly client. that can be my fault of wrong-testing but i had the result anyway. OR there is also a possibility that autoloot doesnt work when trade request is opened, as client tries to find a pot icon.

BEWARE OF TRADE REQUESTS WHILE SWITCHING YOUR ITEMS TO\FROM BACKPACK

As for the trade window not canceling, i have addressed this a few times already and explained why there is nothing that can be done about that. Because the plugin communicates directly with the server, if the plugin sends the cancel trade packet the client will never know. Its only when someone else cancels the trade that the window goes away. And yes, even though a trade window might not go away that doesnt mean you arent in a different trade at that moment or accepting trades still.

Always stop the plugin before doing something else, otherwise you will be accepting trades the entire time you are in the nexus (the plugin automatically stops when you go through a portal).
    as for 'trade window not cancelling' it is obvious. i've read this before, and i dont have any idea in my mind how to repair it cuz it is client-sided problem. so nothing to do here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Went to bed with trader running 1 pixie for 7 life and woke up and only had 1 life with no pixie Thanks bud.

Trade Request from "Aligence"
    Trade Started with "Aligence"
    No Have Item!
    TradeDone!

It has said this multiple times No Have Item! TradeDone!

Trade Request from "IceJJFishy"
    Trade Started with "IceJJFishy"
    Have Item!
    TradeDone!
    Trade Request from "RNGaming"
    Trade Started with "RNGaming"
    No Have Item!
    TradeDone!
    Trade Request from "RNGaming"
    Trade Started with "RNGaming"
    No Have Item!
    Canceling Trade Due To Missing Items!

First 3 trades I got so I am assuming RNGaming took the 6 of the 7 life i got from IceJJFishy

UPDATE:
    Trade Request from "KINGSLAYAR"
    Trade Started with "KINGSLAYAR"
    Have Item!
    TradeDone!

1 trade since 4-7AM, at some point I dced selling a pixie for 7 life and someone got an etherite dagger
    Last edited by ReeceDaBeast; 01-26-2017 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
    Went to bed with trader running 1 pixie for 7 life and woke up and only had 1 life with no pixie Thanks bud.

1 trade since 4-7AM, at some point I dced selling a pixie for 7 life and someone got an etherite dagger
    that's because you have not re-checked your bot settings. i lost 6 lifes because was too lazy to recheck. so be careful.

Thanks
    Can you minimise the client window while the bot is active ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by priestost View Post
    Can you minimise the client window while the bot is active ?
    Yes. .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    that's because you have not re-checked your bot settings. i lost 6 lifes because was too lazy to recheck. so be careful.
    wym recheck?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
    wym recheck?
    Anytime you are dealing with something worth more then a few def pots i would strongly suggest checking the settings more then once. Pressing pretty much any button while you still have one of the drop downs in the config gui selected WILL change what is selected there. So after you set the settings and start the bot, go back into the settings and confirm that they are still set to what you wanted (the message it spams wont be there when you view your current settings, but the items will).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This happens when I try to add fairy plate https://gyazo.com/a1b7074da8c48edd21af5d4d53fe6d97 , probably did something wrong not sure what tho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LucYLuc View Post
    This happens when I try to add fairy plate https://gyazo.com/a1b7074da8c48edd21af5d4d53fe6d97 , probably did something wrong not sure what tho
    Did you type in "fairy plate" or did you actually select Fairy Plate from the drop down? The way it is set up, you have to pick the item from the drop down itself (you can type to search the drop down though).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Did you type in "fairy plate" or did you actually select Fairy Plate from the drop down? The way it is set up, you have to pick the item from the drop down itself (you can type to search the drop down though).
    Thank you so much, I feel retarded xd

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast